Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 11:10 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,165,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
And married women!
Yes, true enough. There's just not enough of me to go around. My wife isn't sharing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 11:13 AM

272 posts, read 621,030 times
I'd rather be honest and straightforward with people and let them know, "This is where I've been and who I am". And, yes, I am different, because we're all unique and special in our own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
But what your doing is throwing your frustration out there like its new or something. Because, your different............somehow.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldl79 View Post
I'd rather be honest and straightforward with people and let them know, "This is where I've been and who I am". And, yes, I am different, because we're all unique and special in our own way.
Yes, but.

What you're doing by baring your collective set of grievances against women is that you're naturally suspicious now and will immediate seek to find fault with any new woman. Not exactly the most promising way to advertise oneself.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:17 AM

The extraction process has worked very well for me in all areas of my life ... *I* chose not to listen to their warnings when it came to women I was involved with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Evidently there is something wrong with your extraction procedure.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:18 AM

Panda,

"Reality" is manipulated. I know that's hard to understand, but it is. What you think is real, isn't. Your cheap shots at me are unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamonium View Post
Reality........get some.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Panda,

"Reality" is manipulated. I know that's hard to understand, but it is. What you think is real, isn't. Your cheap shots at me are unnecessary.
No, Ron. Perception is reality. And when you come off as embittered towards women and joyless, when no woman of quality with any self-esteem is going to touch you with a ten-foot pole. That's reality.

Look, we really do want to help you here, buddy. But you need to understand how you're coming off here.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Panda,

No, Ron. Perception is reality. And when you come off as embittered towards women and joyless, when no woman of quality with any self-esteem is going to touch you with a ten-foot pole. That's reality.

Look, we really do want to help you here, buddy. But you need to understand how you're coming off here. Yeah, we're a tough crowd. But we're only doing you the favor of saying to you directly what people might be saying about you behind your back.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:24 AM

CPG,

This would have been true a few months and years ago. Not any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yes, but.

What you're doing by baring your collective set of grievances against women is that you're naturally suspicious now and will immediate seek to find fault with any new woman. Not exactly the most promising way to advertise oneself.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
CPG,

This would have been true a few months and years ago. Not any longer.
Well, it's not a promising start. Tell you what. Let's wipe the slate clean. Try rewriting your original missive by NOT telling women what you think is collectively wrong with the gender. What's more, learn a trick from a veteran copywriter and sell the benefit of being with you. Make it about them, and not about you.

Old 12-20-2008, 11:27 AM

This is the problem with Internet-based communication. What I have shared here isn't how I view women today. Perhaps I should rewrite the thing so no one misinterprets things. I am not embittered toward women any longer. That's the point of the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post

Look, we really do want to help you here, buddy. But you need to understand how you're coming off here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships