Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 07:37 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
now you see my scenerios are detail,with a clear idea of who she is or at least how she looks and what happens.A day dream is for me a minute or maybe 3 minutes and then gone,but oh what 3 minutes it is.I have read before that women often have *faceless* mysterious guys in dreaming,unless you have a SO,or maybe the dreams are "on the side" from the SO?
3 minutes??? Oh no, mine last a whole car ride or trip to Target. With the neighbor, we always have to small talk first!!! LOL!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,412 posts, read 5,084,618 times
I daydream all the time. But sometimes daydreams do come true and then you learn helpful hints! So if "doin it" underneath pool water, bear in mind all natural lubrication is going to go away and suddenly you're stuck together.

540 posts, read 630,030 times
Yea, i know just what you mean.
I usually ahvvin a nice glass of white wine soakin in the hot tub some hot little blond massagin my temples, some lucsious #36 red head with a slinky emerald green top sittin just far away enough to let me breath, at least one hardened ni..le narly exposed,... on the right a short haired brunette kneeling just above my knees blowin bubbles, bobbin for apples....
Door flies open...-there she is wailin... in that damn paisley flannel pajamas her x boyfriend gave her that she just can't part with fer ole times sake. You gonna get off that damn computer tonight? "Did you take out the garbage today". "I'm goin out"!

Yea, I know jest what you mean brother.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
YOU were?! Good grief! It must've been before you started your writing career here...
I didn't accept,knowing it would limit my ability to be openly honest and I knew in advance that sometimes I would be the one that needed to be policed not the enforcer tehehe.

Last edited by lionking; 01-08-2009 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: accept spelled it wrong,to much sex on the mind leaves for little spelling thought haha!

Old 01-08-2009, 07:39 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,607,550 times
Quote:

LOL,so let me ask,do you daydream?How often?Interested to see what the responses are women vs men.Or am I just hopelessly wacked in the mind bahaha!

2 or 3 times a day sounds about right to me.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:40 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I daydream all the time. But sometimes daydreams do come true and then you learn helpful hints! So if "doin it" underneath pool water, bear in mind all natural lubrication is going to go away and suddenly you're stuck together.
LMAO!!!! OMG!!! Too funny!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
well there you go real time info.Must admit never did it in a pool,never had a pool.Or lordy that house is already to my liking but it just gets better and better haha!

Old 01-08-2009, 07:45 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
well there you go real time info.Must admit never did it in a pool,never had a pool.Or lordy that house is already to my liking but it just gets better and better haha!
Opti is right, though. Intercourse in water is not all it's cracked out to be. Other than that, I love being in water myself.

Old 01-08-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Opti is right, though. Intercourse in water is not all it's cracked out to be. Other than that, I love being in water myself.
well there is always poolside....reclining chair?

Old 01-08-2009, 07:46 PM

540 posts, read 630,030 times
I was only kiddin. I have a great wife, great sex life and still understand all of the above. Congrats to you Lionking for this post. I have been posting here since I came from Kaintuck and I have never seen a thread move so fast. Bunch of hotties runnin around this forum. I'm goin to have a shower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships