Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2009, 01:19 AM

15 posts, read 100,168 times

Advertisements

I live alone and would like to meet and be friends with a very nice Asian lady that is single, no children, and can accept taking time to really know each other for friendship and keep an open mind. Not simply like in dating, but being friends and doing things we both enjoy, easy going, non stressful, nice activities. I can also cook, and live very clean. Age is not a big issue as I am in my 50s, you can be any age up to that if you like an older man.

My schedule is flexible, and am open to yours, whatever is good and any time amounts you feel comfortable to devote as we know each other. Not pushy or arrogant, and prefer easy going and sweet ladies that are "ladies". I value truth and honesty above everything else. Trust comes from truth and being yourself.

I respect Asian culture and sense of family, and value those that live a decent life with no drugs or constant drama and problems coming from bad choices and attitudes.

If you know where this may best be approached, as I am fairly new to this area. Thank you.

Old 01-18-2009, 01:20 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
craigs list is your best friend. Just be sure to weed out all the lady boys

Old 01-18-2009, 01:37 AM

15 posts, read 100,168 times
Craigs List is pretty bad and not credible, especially here. This is the South, and too bad there are still those with an element of backwards attitudes too. Not exactly London Leicester Square for adult minded actions of maturity. Europe is much better in most scenarios for meeting people, as many have been further than 50 miles (LOL) from their birthplaces. I lived in Europe several years on three visits, and almost stayed. Besides that, I miss the local pubs and warmth at having a pint and tossing darts. A whole and different universe.

Old 01-18-2009, 02:27 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunekookie View Post
I live alone and would like to meet and be friends with a very nice Asian lady that is single, no children, and can accept taking time to really know each other for friendship and keep an open mind. Not simply like in dating, but being friends and doing things we both enjoy, easy going, non stressful, nice activities. I can also cook, and live very clean. Age is not a big issue as I am in my 50s, you can be any age up to that if you like an older man.

My schedule is flexible, and am open to yours, whatever is good and any time amounts you feel comfortable to devote as we know each other. Not pushy or arrogant, and prefer easy going and sweet ladies that are "ladies". I value truth and honesty above everything else. Trust comes from truth and being yourself.

I respect Asian culture and sense of family, and value those that live a decent life with no drugs or constant drama and problems coming from bad choices and attitudes.

If you know where this may best be approached, as I am fairly new to this area. Thank you.
Sorry but this just sounds a little creepy.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:19 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Maybe Japan or China would be a place to look. If you find one in the USA, there's always the danger they may be somewhat Americanized, that is corrupted.

Old 01-18-2009, 08:20 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,698,996 times
Otherwise you might try one of those nail/pedicure places in the mall.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:12 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,545,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunekookie View Post

[sigh] A walking ad for a mail order bride. Google "asain mail order bride" and you're all set.

Old 01-18-2009, 09:58 AM

3,078 posts, read 11,064,608 times
Why only "up to 50?" Why aren't you willing to be friends with ladies who are your age or a few years older?

Quote:
If you think that you are going to find a easy-going, sweet, asian lady who is being honest with you, you're in for a really big surprise when you come face-to-face with the truth about tough and fierce asian women. If she seems sweet, demure, and easy-going, she's just not telling you what she really thinks about you. Watch your back.

However, if you feel like you've just been shredded up one side and down the other by the tiger's claws, then you know at least you're getting honesty.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:11 AM

549 posts, read 1,930,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
[sigh] A walking ad for a mail order bride. Google "asain mail order bride" and you're all set.
Just make sure you don't mistype "asian male order bride"

Old 01-18-2009, 03:04 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,371,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by endersshadow View Post
Just make sure you don't mistype "asian male order bride"
LOL.

Just wait until your Asian bride/girlfriend gets around to Americanizing. It won't be ANY different...in fact, they may overdo it to catch up for lost time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships