Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 12:12 AM

15,639 posts, read 41,070,724 times

Advertisements

I fail to see the difference between women wanting men with money and men wanting women with great bodies and huge t-its. The old double standard. It's okay for a man to want what he wants but Lord forbid if a woman has a particular trait in mind that she finds attractive!

Old 01-19-2009, 12:46 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,876,829 times
Of course women like money, just LOOK at their actions! Every chick trying to judge a guy based on what he wears, drives and how much he makes. They are biologically programmed this way! To think differently would be insane. It is like expecting a dog to meow like a cat. Simply not going to happen.

Women always make up some garbage about how love is unconditional blah blah blah. That is nothing but lies. The reality of the matter is that women are selective about who they love. They'll only fall in love with a man who has passed a preset series of tests. If you don't pass, you're out. It doesn't matter how nice you are etc etc.

It may sound a little harsh to place the vast majority of women as gold diggers but that is simply what the research is telling us. Either you can try and think differently (live in denial) or face the facts and use them to your advantage.

For the guys this means:
1) Don't spend money on women (women are willing to invest time, sex and effort into keeping a wealthy man so don't give away your bait).
2) Don't become a criminal
3) Don't drop out of school
4) Don't knock up some girl
5) Always keep your career first
6) Don't spend money on stupid things like credit card interest or other garbage like that.
7) Don't get married

Get your act together and become successful if you want lots of women.

It can also work for the women as well. We all know men like hot, young, slim chicks so instead of complaining try to work your best to stay healthy, slim and pretty.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:00 AM

91 posts, read 231,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Women always make up some garbage about how love is unconditional blah blah blah. That is nothing but lies.
There is no such thing.

Quote:
The reality of the matter is that women are selective about who they love.
If love is unconditional, then how can we be selective (providing there is such a thing as love)?

Quote:
They'll only fall in love with a man who has passed a preset series of tests. If you don't pass, you're out. It doesn't matter how nice you are etc etc.
Well there are selection processes, but none of them have to do with love. It's all a matter of who's going to provide better for you and your "family". If love isn't there, but the security, devotion and comfort, ect. are, then I see no problem with having "tests" to figure out who is best going to provide those.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:06 AM

3,853 posts, read 12,876,829 times
Quote:
Well there are selection processes, but none of them have to do with love. It's all a matter of who's going to provide better for you and your "family". If love isn't there, but the security, devotion and comfort, ect. are, then I see no problem with having "tests" to figure out who is best going to provide those.
Right that is basically what I am getting to. No woman is going to say, "I married my husband because he was the best I could find to meet my needs." The woman will say, "I married my husband because I loved him." In reality, what she is saying is that she married him because he passed all the little tests she had for him.

Oh yea and there is a very good book on this topic. It is called Sex-Ploytation: How women use their bodies to extort money from men. You can read it online. The book basically goes into detail about how women use their bodies to extract money from men. The author received death treats after writing it.

Here is an excerpt of the book:

Quote:
By the unscrupulous exploitation of the male sexual urge, women have controlled the world since recorded time: the history of the human race has been written in menstrual blood. By convincing men that they are weak and needy of protection, women ship men off to squander their lives on foreign battlefields while they stay safe--from harm and luxuriate in the homes their partners have paid for. By conditioning men to be dependent on a sexual reward, women manipulate them to endure soul-destroying toil to "bring home the bacon". Men are psychologically poisoned to feel guilty and sinful about their natural lust, and brainwashed to rejoice like heroes when they pay for their mates. Women dominate the male gender. A man can spend years striving to build a lucrative career, but it takes a woman only half an hour to perfume herself and slink into a curve-hugging dress and she can gain access to all his earnings. Men spend long hours in universities to prepare themselves for success; women spend the afternoon in the gym and at the make-up counter. All women-from the purring sex kitten to the most remorseless power *****-want to be taken care of by a man. Women live in a fantasy world of magical thinking. "If it's meant to be, it's meant to be" is their pastel philosophy. This is the passive reality of a taker. As we have seen, women are whores, albeit dishonest whores, deliberately leeching off men and then denying their prostitution. It is in this climate of personal deception that the feminist movement has gained an uneasy momentum in the latter half of the twentieth century, masquerading as an ideology whose goal is to promote equality between the sexes. But this, as with all female affairs, is a lie. just as women are dishonest prostitutes, so they are equally dishonest feminists. Women may campaign for gender equity, but they don't want to pay the price which such an equality demands. In fact, it doesn't even occur to them. They still cling to their age-old scam of being bought and pampered like courtesans, while at the same time clamoring for the very jobs which men need in order to be able to pay for their bodies. They want their cake and eat it, too. They want equal rights until the check comes. Feminism is a failed social movement because at its root is not a genuine desire for social change, but an insatiable and grasping avarice. Its legacy is a generation of lonely women out of sync with their inborn natures. The honest, natural woman (if she ever existed in our unhealthy society) has become a casualty of the sexual revolution. Feminism is a philosophy eroded by greed and homogenized by self-deceit; a credo of glaring inconsistencies and wanton hypocrisy. Women want to eat their cake-and gluttonously at that-but they insist on someone else baking it for them and giving it to them without charge.

Last edited by killer2021; 01-19-2009 at 01:28 AM..

Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 AM

91 posts, read 231,609 times
Quote:
Right that is basically what I am getting to. No woman is going to say, "I married my husband because he was the best I could find to meet my needs." The woman will say, "I married my husband because I loved him." In reality, what she is saying is that she married him because he passed all the little tests she had for him.
I see no problem with marrying to fit the needs. I don't believe in love so, the only thing I will do (being that I don't believe in marriage either), is find someone who fits my needs. The tests are just something that helps us determine which of you yahoos we're willing to wind up with for however long we wind up with you.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,649,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josci View Post
"The study is certain to prove controversial, suggesting that women are inherently programmed to be gold-diggers."

The article makes me feel like I want to smack something...it is offensive and ridiculous....grrr...
What's the big deal?! Of course women are gold diggers, it's been that way throughout history! The hottest woman gets the richest guy she can find. Ugly chicks get stuck with losers.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:01 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,748,747 times
Quote:

Oh yea and there is a very good book on this topic. It is called Sex-Ploytation: How women use their bodies to extort money from men. You can read it online. The book basically goes into detail about how women use their bodies to extract money from men. The author received death treats after writing it.

Here is an excerpt of the book:

By the unscrupulous exploitation of the male sexual urge, women have controlled the world since recorded time. ...
That quote is so wrong it should be funny, if laughing didn't mean I was mocking the millions of women in the world who are raped and sold into sexual slavery, whose genitals are mutilated and cut off by their own parents, whose fathers and brothers--and sometimes their mothers--kill them for losing their virginity for any reason. I think whoever wrote that book must be a very angry, very stupid, very blind person who is barely worth the time it took for me to write this response.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:07 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,073,137 times
I think women are destined to look for a male who can provide the life she wants for her and her children. And at the same time she looks for a male who may not have the resources but she enjoys whatever physical charicteristics he has to pass onto her child. And this is happening all the while she married to the "rich" man.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 AM

462 posts, read 969,351 times
I guess I am different. I dont look at what he wears, what he drives, etc... I am not looking for someone to take care of me - I can & have been taking care of myself most of my life. I dont go looking for anything... when I meet someone, they have to have a great personality, a great sense of humor & yes they have to be attractive - but 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' rings true.

If you are looking for a man to take care of you & fulfill ALL your needs, then you are setting yourself for a big let down. And in this day & age, you better have some job skills & be prepared to have to take care of yourself with the lack of commitment & rampant adultery we see daily. (from females as well)

Even when married, I had my own account & bills, he had his & we split bills. We also shared what was left over, but I never counted on anything outside of my paycheck. Sorry if I take the 'fairy tale' out of it for some of you, but you better get a reality check!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:23 AM

490 posts, read 1,435,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
What's the big deal?! Of course women are gold diggers, it's been that way throughout history! The hottest woman gets the richest guy she can find. Ugly chicks get stuck with losers.
This is a joke right? right? eeekkkkk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships