Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,059,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
DVC gets the worm at the bottom
The worm is the best part!!!

Along with Mexican hat dancing I can break out a few other moves!!! Watch out for the sprinkler!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,257,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvcgal View Post
The worm is the best part!!!

Along with Mexican hat dancing I can break out a few other moves!!! Watch out for the sprinkler!!!!
Arribba!!!!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_AGGIE13 View Post
I was in Nuevo Laredo last weekend.....horrible
Why was it horrible???

Old 02-04-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Arribba!!!!
And another thread has been taken over by us!!! LOL!!!! Where's the party???

Old 02-04-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
And another thread has been taken over by us!!! LOL!!!! Where's the party???
Oooops!!!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:28 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,013,555 times
Quote:
Why was it horrible???
Umm....just because. I don't remember much of it. It was my guy friend's engagement party on the Texas side, and because im the best man I had to take all the guys out across the border that night to have a good time.....yea, so that's about all I need to say....lol.

I drove my new truck which almost got stolen, about half the crew actually witnessed the infamous "donkey show" which is very real, I ate a taco that I had no idea what the meat tasted like, I planted a big Texas flag in the Mexican ground just on the other side of the Rio Grande in front of the Border Patrol Officers and got spotlighted, and when I came back over they ask me what my citizenship claimed and I yelld out "Im a F word n' Texan" and they simply laughed and let me go. I noticed when I got back that I was missing one of the females that was with our party from texas Tech, and still had her money which she confided in me to hold and take care of for her while she was in the kidnapping drug cartel land. Luckily she made it back, but was in no good mood let me tell ya! I also managed to pawn off a couple strippers in a saloon that kept pestering me by giving them $10 and pointing to my great friend which let me tell you he didn't find too funny. I deffinately was speaking Portugeese to the Federali in a drunken manner rather than Spanish, but was fortunately left alone due to the fact that I have a US Federal, and Texas State ID.......Anyway, it was simply EVENTFULL!!!....lol.

Old 02-04-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Umm....just because. I don't remember much of it. It was my guy friend's engagement party on the Texas side, and because im the best man I had to take all the guys out across the border that night to have a good time.....yea, so that's about all I need to say....lol.

I drove my new truck which almost got stolen, about half the crew actually witnessed the infamous "donkey show" which is very real, I ate a taco that I had no idea what the meat tasted like, I planted a big Texas flag in the Mexican ground just on the other side of the Rio Grande in front of the Border Patrol Officers and got spotlighted, and when I came back over they ask me what my citizenship claimed and I yelld out "Im a F word n' Texan" and they simply laughed and let me go. I noticed when I got back that I was missing one of the females that was with our party from texas Tech, and still had her money which she confided in me to hold and take care of for her while she was in the kidnapping drug cartel land. Luckily she made it back, but was in no good mood let me tell ya! I also managed to pawn off a couple strippers in a salon that keps pestering me by giving them $10 and pointing to my great friend which let me tell you he didn't find too funny. I deffinately was speaking Portugeese to the Federali in a drunken manner, but was fortunately left alone due to the fact that I have a US Federal, and Texas State ID.......Anyway, it was simply EVENTFULL!!!....lol.

LOL!!! Did your wife go with you on this trip???

Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 PM

Quote:

I drove my new truck which almost got stolen, about half the crew actually witnessed the infamous "donkey show" which is very real, I ate a taco that I had no idea what the meat tasted like, I planted a big Texas flag in the Mexican ground just on the other side of the Rio Grande in front of the Border Patrol Officers and got spotlighted, and when I came back over they ask me what my citizenship claimed and I yelld out "Im a F word n' Texan" and they simply laughed and let me go. I noticed when I got back that I was missing one of the females that was with our party from texas Tech, and still had her money which she confided in me to hold and take care of for her while she was in the kidnapping drug cartel land. Luckily she made it back, but was in no good mood let me tell ya! I also managed to pawn off a couple strippers in a salon that keps pestering me by giving them $10 and pointing to my great friend which let me tell you he didn't find too funny. I deffinately was speaking Portugeese to the Federali in a drunken manner, but was fortunately left alone due to the fact that I have a US Federal, and Texas State ID.......Anyway, it was simply EVENTFULL!!!....lol.
WOW!! Sounds like some kind of party Well, sort of...

Old 02-04-2009, 10:35 PM

1,227 posts, read 3,013,555 times
Quote:

LOL!!! Did your wife go with you on this trip???
No, my wife did not go on this trip nor should she have.....lol. I actually will not take my wife to any Tex\Mex border town, not safe for her. I tried not to indulge her in my series of not so fortunate events, but I have great friends so she got the whole shabang!!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
No, my wife did not go on this trip nor should she have.....lol. I actually will not take my wife to any Tex\Mex border town, not safe for her. I tried not to indulge her in my series of not so fortunate events, but I have great friends so she got the whole shabang!!
I'm not sure if my hubby came home and told me this story that he would go to another bachelor party without me!!! Sounds like too much fun to miss!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships