Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 07:34 PM

2 posts, read 1,364 times

Advertisements

I have known this girl for a few years and late summer of 2019 she broke up with her ex, then in October we got together, when she broke up leading up to it she would cry every night before going home to him she "hated it" so much... it was rough on her mental state, she swore up and down she hated him and would never talk to him or want anything to do with him. She even told me she was "so done" if a friend even talked about him she would tell them not to or leave the situation.. I got tired of the complaining and him trying to contact her so I told her to block him and his family on everything, she claimed she did. A little while later I found out she contacted him about something so I asked her why she "unblocked" him and she said she was sorry she forgot to block him and only contacted him because she wanted something back.

After that she swore she would block him, which she claims she did untill I found out she went to his house one day "with" his new gf to get some of her clothes he kept... When I asked her she said she unblocked him and swore never to do it again. All while she still had email contact with his mother. It happen a few more times but I quickly let it slide after small arguments... Untill the other day a mutual friend of ours told me she had contacted him a few weeks ago to see if he wanted to buy car parts (they have the same car and she was selling her parts car) AND that her and his (was new gf now ex she went to house "with") tried to call him on his birthday on my gf's phone because it was "fun"... and he told me she told him she told me and it was cool... I confronted her and she got mad said I'm being controlling jealous etc etc... I'm not jealous.

I'm not against being friends with an ex if you both ended it on good terms, but given the situation they broke up, what she has claimed and that she promised never to speak to or about and blocked him and wouldn't unblock him many times to me its more of a disrespect and lie thing, going behind my back to me because she never told me like she told our friend she did.. Am I wrong to think thats lying secretive and disrespectful? I don't like drama starting sh**.. or petty games... She claims she doesn't but am I wrong when to me thats what this is? If not her possibly not being over him?

Last edited by Theboredguy; 04-02-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2021, 08:53 PM

6,883 posts, read 4,888,158 times
It makes sense she would want to get all her clothing back, although if she is friends with the guy's next gf it seems that woman could have gotten them for her.

Maybe she still had an interest in the fellow or maybe she's just not all that bright and doesn't think of alternative ways to get her clothes or figure out someone else to sell her car parts to. If she really hates him it would seem to me she would avoid him. Are drugs and alcohol involved? No one sounds quite normal in this

Old 04-03-2021, 04:23 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,228,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboredguy View Post
I have known this girl for a few years and late summer of 2019 she broke up with her ex, then in October we got together, when she broke up leading up to it she would cry every night before going home to him she "hated it" so much... it was rough on her mental state, she swore up and down she hated him and would never talk to him or want anything to do with him. She even told me she was "so done" if a friend even talked about him she would tell them not to or leave the situation.. I got tired of the complaining and him trying to contact her so I told her to block him and his family on everything, she claimed she did. A little while later I found out she contacted him about something so I asked her why she "unblocked" him and she said she was sorry she forgot to block him and only contacted him because she wanted something back.

After that she swore she would block him, which she claims she did untill I found out she went to his house one day "with" his new gf to get some of her clothes he kept... When I asked her she said she unblocked him and swore never to do it again. All while she still had email contact with his mother. It happen a few more times but I quickly let it slide after small arguments... Untill the other day a mutual friend of ours told me she had contacted him a few weeks ago to see if he wanted to buy car parts (they have the same car and she was selling her parts car) AND that her and his (was new gf now ex she went to house "with") tried to call him on his birthday on my gf's phone because it was "fun"... and he told me she told him she told me and it was cool... I confronted her and she got mad said I'm being controlling jealous etc etc... I'm not jealous.

I'm not against being friends with an ex if you both ended it on good terms, but given the situation they broke up, what she has claimed and that she promised never to speak to or about and blocked him and wouldn't unblock him many times to me its more of a disrespect and lie thing, going behind my back to me because she never told me like she told our friend she did.. Am I wrong to think thats lying secretive and disrespectful? I don't like drama starting sh**.. or petty games... She claims she doesn't but am I wrong when to me thats what this is? If not her possibly not being over him?
People who constantly complain about their ex aren't over their ex. Don't be a rebound.

Old 04-03-2021, 08:55 AM

24,624 posts, read 10,947,984 times
Going home to him?

Old 04-03-2021, 09:28 AM

7,943 posts, read 3,485,499 times
She's either sleeping with the ex, or wants to.

Old 04-03-2021, 09:29 AM

6,033 posts, read 6,156,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theboredguy View Post
I have known this girl for a few years and late summer of 2019 she broke up with her ex, then in October we got together, when she broke up leading up to it she would cry every night before going home to him she "hated it" so much...

Applying logic and facts to a woman and a "bad boy" situation is a fruitless endeavor. That's how men think and has nothing to do with how women operate. Never mind what they say, watch what they do. It's similar to why the guy goes back to the hot stripper even though she's using him: "because she's hot" is the answer. Well, the bad boy in this situation has an attraction to this woman, and plays it for all its worth for various reasons.

I walked off from all such situations decades ago, but I've seen the above happen enough times. Read "the Rational Male" and similar for a view into why women do what they do, and why. A view untainted by Hollywood and television drama BS which is all lies / Blue Pilled thinking.

Old 04-03-2021, 09:54 AM

934 posts, read 1,443,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankrigby View Post
People who constantly complain about their ex aren't over their ex. Don't be a rebound.
Yep. Being over someone isn't about hating them. It's feeling no emotion at all for them.

Old 04-03-2021, 12:07 PM

2 posts, read 1,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
It makes sense she would want to get all her clothing back, although if she is friends with the guy's next gf it seems that woman could have gotten them for her.

Maybe she still had an interest in the fellow or maybe she's just not all that bright and doesn't think of alternative ways to get her clothes or figure out someone else to sell her car parts to. If she really hates him it would seem to me she would avoid him. Are drugs and alcohol involved? No one sounds quite normal in this

No she doesn't do drugs and she doesn't drink, we have both had maybe 2 beer in the whole almost year and a half of dating. She is different though... She is that if you ask me 2 faced person.. She will sh** talk someone and "hate them" block them then 2 days later hang out with them... Although she claims she isn't 2 faced "because she tells them right to there face anything she says about them"...

Maybe I'm different, maybe I hold grudges? But I don't care, if you pi** me off and I don't like you, I'll tell you and I won't talk to you unless necessary. If you hurt me or really do something wrong to someone I care about I will hate you and never speak to you, I will avoid contact at all costs... When she and her ex broke up she hated this "new" gf, because right from day one she harrased her, tried to "intimidate" her and one night while I was parked at the local marina in my truck with my gf his "new" gf tried to scare us by speeding towards my truck and swerving missing it by inches, then when It didn't scare me and I just decided to leave to remove my gf from the situation she chased me untill I forced her off the road... (yes whole situation is crazy... btw the cops around here "can't" do anything untill something "happens" hence why I just ran her off the road and left.)

Then suddenly she's friends with her, so yes I believe she has undiagnosed mental issues, bi-polar maybe others? I don't know. I mean I wasn't even the main target of this new gf yet I still disliked her enough from day one to never speak to her except of shes with my gf just to try and be nice, not create a scene..

Last edited by Theboredguy; 04-03-2021 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Grammar mistakes

Old 04-03-2021, 12:36 PM

11,398 posts, read 24,471,338 times
Lordy! Drop her quick. Who needs it?

Old 04-03-2021, 05:27 PM

4,621 posts, read 2,228,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefallensrvnge View Post
Yep. Being over someone isn't about hating them. It's feeling no emotion at all for them.
For me it's about wishing them the best. And hoping they find happiness I genuinely feel that for my ex. So maybe that's just the kind of person I am I feel that way about everyone.

To me that's a sign that I moved on but I'm not like everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships