Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 09:30 PM

931 posts, read 3,807,218 times

Advertisements

she stopped loving me.

everything is flashing before me, all the fun times we had, all the times i did something stupid and selfish

i was so lucky to be with her....god

we decided to talk about it tomorrow. i am balling my eyes out right now, i cannot sleep.

i am going to lose her. i am so sad right now...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 PM

9,230 posts, read 16,567,285 times
So sorry. Hopefully the grief won't be long.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:34 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,839,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
she stopped loving me.

everything is flashing before me, all the fun times we had, all the times i did something stupid and selfish

we decided to talk about it tomorrow. i am balling my eyes out right now, i cannot sleep.

oleo- many of us have been there, AND lived to tell the tale

You just have to hang in there man - it sucks now but when things aren't right for both people in the relationship they just aren't salvagable I'm afraid.

Losing someone you really care about like this is very painful, just know it WILL get better.

Old 02-27-2009, 09:55 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,516,925 times
why wait? do it now.. send her a txt

Old 02-27-2009, 11:32 PM

960 posts, read 1,165,960 times
Don't beat yourself up too much. Women can turn love on/off like flipping a switch--not a bad thing, just the way they're wired.

Sucks now, but this too will pass!

Old 02-28-2009, 01:27 AM

52,367 posts, read 52,836,239 times
Just keep hanigng around here, we'll do our best to keep you cheered up. Of course there's gonna be some time where no one or nothing could cheer you up.

Just grab ahold of the pain and ride it out, isn't much choice at first.

Sucks, believe me I know.

The solitude.

The depression.

It really really does get better.

Hang in there.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:51 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,873,392 times
Default Breaking up with GF Tomorrow In A Lot of Pain

Oh.....my heart aches for you and I do feel what you are going through. I am older and have had this happen to me several times. I can STILL remember my first love and how he dumped me because his Mom thought he was getting to serious with me..I wanted to crawl into a hole and never come out. I think I cried for a week non stop. Worse part of this break up was that he lived in the same town and when he would come home from college, we went to all the same places.

I wish I could tell you that there was an easy way to get through this but there isn't. Sometimes and more times than not, we have to let this kind of pain run its course and try to deal with it until it passes. I know you don't feel like anyone else will ever come into your life again to equal your ex girlfriend, but that is so untrue. I have been married 3 times. First time my husband was a pure nit-wit and I was too young to know the difference. He was soooooo handsome and charming. He turned out to be a drunk, a poor provider, verbally abusive, loved to chase women.. UGH. Then came husband #2 who died way too young. Talk about heart break...that was the ultimate. I am now married again..remarried at age 57 and he is the BEST ever.

So........talk things over with your ex, make sure you have all the reasons for the break up clear in your mind and move on. There is someone out there who will love you and want to be with you forever.......I care!

Old 02-28-2009, 09:44 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,565,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleo View Post
she stopped loving me.

oleo, buck up and be a man.

Geeze, for freakin' crying out loud- she doesn't want you anymore. So what? It happens. Why would you want someone who doesn't want you? It makes for a miserable relationship.

There's a big world out there with lots of lovely women. Get out there and find one that loves you for who you are. You'll be happier, she'll be happier, you'll get better sex... all those things and more, amigo!

So dry your little girly tears, go to your soon to be ex, look her right between the eyes and say, "hey, baby, it just ain't working for us, so buh-bye." Then give her ***** a little squeeze and walk away knowing you have nowhere to go but up.

There, feel better?

Old 02-28-2009, 10:04 AM

13,784 posts, read 26,276,040 times
Oleo, I am sorry to hear you are having a hard time...

Old 02-28-2009, 10:24 AM

1,105 posts, read 4,574,352 times
who says he wants to be with her if she doesn't want to be with him? It's ok to be sad and you aren't any less of a man for being sad.

Breakups hurt, alot!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships