Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 11:30 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,493,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That is truly wonderful.
I'm good and thorough like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2009, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Are you good and thorough with this dude? http://www.virtualtahoe.com/playgrou...ieAnderson.jpg
Not exactly my type, thanks.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:05 AM

25,157 posts, read 54,028,792 times
I was kidding ...are you ok???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Not exactly my type, thanks.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
I was kidding ...are you ok???
I'm ok, are you ok??

Old 03-02-2009, 12:09 AM

that's mean

Quote:
I'm ok, are you ok??

Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
that's mean
I'm not mean, just asking if your OK.
Once you get to know me, I'm pretty nice.

Old 03-02-2009, 12:15 AM

Ya dude I'm fine. So what's up man?

Quote:
I'm not mean, just asking if your OK.
Once you get to know me, I'm pretty nice.

Old 03-02-2009, 04:42 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,876,628 times
Default How Many Women Here Know When Their Men are Cheating

AWWWW comeon....we all can sense when are men are cheating and I can speak to this from first hand experience!

My ex husband who lives in Maine is the absolute KING of cheating having done it at least 5 times and got caught all 5 times. He was either stupid or didn't care if he got caught. He has done everything from leaving our car abandoned in a parking lot of a movie theater with HER pocketbook in it...the dope, to having me walk into a bar and catching him in a big liplock with the ugliest woman I have ever laid eyes on. OK...now for the biggie and why I say we all can catch on.

My ex had just gotten a job waaaaay further north from the little town of Merrill Maine we lived in. He was traveling at least 45-50 miles one way daily. When he first started working there, he would go to work in flannel shirts, jeans, workboots and MAYBE he would shower in the morning maybe not. His sister lived in that area and I use to LOVE to go visit her and her family on weekends. For some reason we started going to visit her EVERY weekend which was still pretty much ok for me. While we were there, he would disappear saying he was going into "town" to get smokes or get "beer"...always an excuse to go into "town". Well, next...during the week I noticed he started wearing his fancier shirts, newer jeans and his BEST boots to work...and he also showered EVERY day and wore cologne. UH OH..the Cologne a dead give away.

Eventually I found that he was picking fights with me, not coming home at all and I was finding all kinds of things in his pickup truck....leftover lunch garbage for two people, hairbrush that wasn't mine...tissue with lipstick on it...I didn't wear any. What a dope he was.

Things between us only got worse when we went to a pig roast at his sisters and this short, blonde MARRIED woman started following him EVERYWHERE at the barbecue. Hmmmmmm could this be his "secret"...if so, she looked like a bleached out mouse with big teeth. What was his problem??

So......the stupid ex gets all drunk and starts TALKING and I mean he is talking a blue streak about how he has gotten into something he can't get out of and how he is making a big mistake, blah, blah, blah. Girls if you think your hubby is cheating, get him drunk but not so drunk he can't talk....it works wonders.

That's about it....women just know when their men are cheating. It is how you act, how you dress, things you change about yourselves and in the end it becomes how you treat us. We are not stupid and are always one step ahead of you. Be careful......if you are married and cheating take it to the bank that your wife WILL find out.

Old 03-02-2009, 06:34 AM

I agree Pam, and I don't want to speak for everyone else but I am one nasty, mean b**** when crossed in this manner. Its one of those things where he better hope he is counties away when I find out.

When I found out my dear husband was having an affair, I also found out that his married girlfriend thought he was seperated. I left a message for him at the hotel he was staying at. They slipped the note under the door, imagine her surprise.

Signed,

Very Vindictive When Crossed.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:04 AM

3,393 posts, read 4,020,843 times
I Googled an unfamiliar phone number on my husband's cell phone bill. Oops! It came up on a call girl's website. Big cash withdrawal on the same date as the phone call. Dude, you are BUSTED!

Also, beware of credit cards in his wallet when a bill never comes for that card. He set up electronic billing only. Hack into that online credit card bill. Bingo!

You can also Google strange addresses on the GPS if you have one and see who lives there or what that address is.

Check the history or temporary internet on the computer. This was how I found that he got Mapquest directions for a whorehouse in Nevada.

There are a million ways to catch them, but the most important way is to follow your instincts.

This is really catty, but effective. When you suspect something is going on, tell him you want to sit down and have a talk. Ask questions like, "Is there anything you want to tell me?" "Are you happy with me?"

With each question you ask, DON'T listen to the answers. Watch his reactions to the questions. How do his eyes look, is he looking away a lot? Does it seem like his heart is racing? Are his muscles tense? Is he defensive?

If you listen to his answers, you will he what HE WANTS YOU TO HEAR. If you watch his body for reactions, you will see the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships