Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 05:11 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,899,546 times

Advertisements

Seen it? Stories? Wish more guys did? Gay? Intimidated? Presumptions? Player?

Also, what kind of moves turn you on the most? Research shows guys with flamboyant controled moves turn women on the most. So are you a tango or roboto-man type woman? Country or hip-hop...share all...

Ever see a guy that was pure sex on the dance floor? Describe...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2009, 05:15 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,027,450 times
Actually I have witnessed guys who can dance but I don't equate them to how they'd be "in bed"...I dunno, everyone moves differently...most guys I know who can dance are gay lol...not that it makes a difference...I've seen a few pretty cool breakdancers in high school...but that's it...

Old 07-27-2009, 05:25 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,070 times
I wonder if dance equates into bed is just a misconception...Perhaps, the girl is just so happy to be dancing with a good partner that is a combo of her being in a good mood and she wants to thank the man for the great experience.

Old 07-27-2009, 05:36 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,726,531 times
This whole dancing thing always cracks me up. If you saw me dance you'd probably say, "he can't dance at all". Well you know WHY? I NEVER dance. Have never had a want or a need to express myself through dance...never go to clubs or places where dancing would happen.

W/O getting too far into a rant. I spend my time working on cars, working for a paycheck, and going to college. My free time I could spend dancing I like to "relax" other ways...such as socially drinking, spending time with friends going to to movies, bowling etc. Not in the dance scene circle at all.

I've seen guys who can get down, and maybe one day I'll practice so I can be considered good, but that isn't where I am at in my life right now.

On the other side, the great dancer=sex might have some truth, but I consider it hogwash.

To me, it'd be hot to see some sexy lady working on her car or getting down on the BBQ or something...that could mean she is good in bed...but it doesn't. Of course men find women dancing sexy. Maybe we just can't see ourselves being "sexy" and leave that to the gays.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:17 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,029,544 times
Since I AM a competitive ballroom dancer, I see and am around men who can dance all the time!

If I were single, I wouldn't date a man who couldn't dance, because dance is my whole world. I've been dancing my whole life and it is something that is very, very important to me. If I ever did date a man who didn't dance, he would have to be awfully special and understand that dance is my true love and that I spend many, many hours per week training and practicing, and I do several competitions throughout the year. I spend a lot of time and a lot of money on dance. He would absolutely have to understand that and not be the jealous type, or b*tch about the time and money I spend doing this.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:28 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,307,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry For Cheese View Post
This whole dancing thing always cracks me up. If you saw me dance you'd probably say, "he can't dance at all". Well you know WHY? I NEVER dance. Have never had a want or a need to express myself through dance...never go to clubs or places where dancing would happen.

W/O getting too far into a rant. I spend my time working on cars, working for a paycheck, and going to college. My free time I could spend dancing I like to "relax" other ways...such as socially drinking, spending time with friends going to to movies, bowling etc. Not in the dance scene circle at all.

I've seen guys who can get down, and maybe one day I'll practice so I can be considered good, but that isn't where I am at in my life right now.

On the other side, the great dancer=sex might have some truth, but I consider it hogwash.

To me, it'd be hot to see some sexy lady working on her car or getting down on the BBQ or something...that could mean she is good in bed...but it doesn't. Of course men find women dancing sexy. Maybe we just can't see ourselves being "sexy" and leave that to the gays.
amen to that brother I would rather spend time playing sports and hitting the gym than busting a move.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:33 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,948,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
amen to that brother I would rather spend time playing sports and hitting the gym than busting a move.
Take a couple of dance lessons at a studio and when you see all the smoking hot hot hot chicks who show up, then you'll definitely would rather hang out with the them than with the guys getting all sweaty.

My wife is a dancer (just like TwinkleToes) and when I go with her to the dance studio I am just amazed at how many beautiful and sexy women are there. Of course, this is in Los Angeles, it may be different for some of you guys in Porkland, Oregon or Boise, Idaho. Dance studios are definitely where you will see some of the fittest hottest women in the world. Hell, I cant dance but I at one time signed up for some ballroom dance lessons.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:07 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,090 times
Men who WILL dance are cool. He doesn't need to be a great dancer, but just open to having fun & not overly uptight. If a guy is shy, but will still dance, then it's just charming that he makes the effort.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 PM

542 posts, read 1,099,197 times
i LOOOVE guys who can dance. Now that's an immediate turn on! It means they're willing to let go and get lost in the music.

Old 07-27-2009, 07:20 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,029,185 times
A guy who can dance is sexy. It's so hot!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships