Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does your wife/gf wear lingerie
Yes 28 70.00%
No 12 30.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 04:22 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,115,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boneheaded View Post

Hmm if it is going to be worn by him it is up to you to pick it. They make some reasonably priced outfits for acting out a few fantasies. The naughty nurse...the christian college school girl with a plaid skirt and all. For him, a uniform maybe, or hey I know go to a military surplus site and order him some BDU's (cammo) get the boots and all, or even a dress uniform. Dress Blues! IDK what would spin your clock to see him wear?
Don't forget Sexy Cop with handcuffs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2009, 04:24 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
We once wore our heartrate monitors. I'm not sure that has the same cachet.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 03-30-2009, 04:29 PM

1,226 posts, read 2,798,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
Whoa...you are adventurous! Props for that.

We once wore our heartrate monitors. I'm not sure that has the same cachet.
HAHAHAHA Yeah I have done a few interesting things. I can't imagine the heart rate monitors..... That would be rather loud. Or annoying. Hehehehehe

Old 03-30-2009, 04:31 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
Don't forget Sexy Cop with handcuffs!
Yummmmy.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:44 AM

1,492 posts, read 3,233,932 times
The woman should wear the clothing that her husband finds attractive. She should make an effort to tease him, have fun with him.

Womens lib has given women freedom. They can do anything that they put their minds to. No longer do they have to feel second class citizens or thatthey have to do something as a result of an out dated cultural norm.

Sure they can choose to make their mans life miserable and be boring.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:48 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
When my wife shops for sexy lingerie, she takes it off the rack and throws it on the floor. If it looks good on the floor she buys it.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:19 AM

1,226 posts, read 2,798,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
When my wife shops for sexy lingerie, she takes it off the rack and throws it on the floor. If it looks good on the floor she buys it.

ROFLMAO.

Oh man I have not actually laughed out loud IRL from reading a post in a long time. Rep to you man.

Old 04-14-2009, 02:54 PM

1 posts, read 2,734 times
Yes, she wears lingerie quite a bit, and I love it. Of course, I think she looks hot in anything (or nothing) but I really love it when she dresses up and I can take her out for a night on the town. She loves to wear thigh highs and stockings under her dresses or skirts and the thought of what she's wearing underneath drives me nuts.

In fact, she has four full drawers of lingerie in our bedroom. I consider myself a very lucky man.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 PM

219 posts, read 736,438 times
Default For me

I would love to wear lingerie for my husband “but the last time that I went out of my way to dress for the occasion he laughed and said what are you wearing .So needless to say he blew it for his life.
I will put on lingerie under my daily clothes for me to feel sexy but before I climb into bed they are folded on the chair.
It’s funny he will look at lingerie in books and say hey that’s sexy we should get that for you then I will go out and get the outfit and get the what the hell do you have on speech.
I think he has a problem seeing his wife in an outfit that makes me look like a hooker!!!!! I have never wanted money after sex ,just a SMOKE so I don’t feel like a hooker all dressed up.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:49 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynda05125 View Post
I would love to wear lingerie for my husband “but the last time that I went out of my way to dress for the occasion he laughed and said what are you wearing .So needless to say he blew it for his life.
I will put on lingerie under my daily clothes for me to feel sexy but before I climb into bed they are folded on the chair.
It’s funny he will look at lingerie in books and say hey that’s sexy we should get that for you then I will go out and get the outfit and get the what the hell do you have on speech.
I think he has a problem seeing his wife in an outfit that makes me look like a hooker!!!!! I have never wanted money after sex ,just a SMOKE so I don’t feel like a hooker all dressed up.
Maybe he's scared of sexy women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships