Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,975,190 times

Advertisements

Andrew, you rule man.

Going above and beyond and doing research for a lady is awesome. I'd be very flattered if you did that for me.

I bet she was gay or a major loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew83 View Post
i saw her again last night. In between the first time and the next time i met her, i did some research on vampires so that i would be more prepared this time. So when the subject came up again i said that i also believe that vampires existed and that it is supported by real people in history like Elizabeth Bathory and King George the III.....so she just responded by nodding her head. Then i asked her what has she been reading to suggest that vampires exist and she just shrugged her shoulders. Then i asked her what magic spells she has done so far and she shrugged her shoulders again. So i came to find out that she actually does not seem to know anything abour mystical creatures and magic and that it was more of a subtle ploy to scare me away. We didnt really connect much last night which was dissapointing, so i just left early and went home. ugghh, i wasted my whole day off researching something i have absolutely zero interest in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 10:13 AM

Just smile and nod, pass gas extremely loud, say you have stomach cramps, and run do not walk towards the nearest exit. If you have to, take a dump in your pants. j/K

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry251 View Post
Just smile and nod.

Last edited by artsyguy; 04-21-2009 at 10:27 AM..

Old 04-21-2009, 10:17 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,372,654 times
I post on a local forum. There is a poster (man) who is Wiccan. We do not alway agree however, he always adds new depth and different points. I enjoy his views.

LOL His screen name is (of course) Night-owl.

Old 04-21-2009, 10:26 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,967,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew83 View Post
ok well last night, i met someone at a bar...after awhile of getting to know her i learned that she is a practicing wican that she knows alot about magic and mystical creatures and she believes that Vampires existed at some point in time. I have little knowledge about this subject and i didnt want to seem too judgmental so i didnt really have much to say about the topic. I have a feeling that i may see her again, it seems like her passion and i want to make it seem like im interested in what she is interested in. what should i say if this topic comes up again?
She is into witchcraft. The Devil and demonic things.

Honestly, you should run like heck unless you want to find yourself at her place with floating tables and chain sounds from the other room.

Run Dude....RUN!!!!!!!!

Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 AM

Wicca is not the devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
She is into witchcraft. The Devil and demonic things.

Honestly, you should run like heck unless you want to find yourself at her place with floating tables and chain sounds from the other room.

Run Dude....RUN!!!!!!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:31 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,967,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Wicca is not the devil.
Wicca=Witchcraft
Witchcraft=connection with wicked spirits
Wicked spirits=Devil and demons.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:45 AM

1,807 posts, read 1,894,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Wicca=Witchcraft
Witchcraft=connection with wicked spirits
Wicked spirits=Devil and demons.

So much propaganda.

I dearly wish that each and every one of you would actually study what you're brought up to dislike.

I, for one, have never once worshipped a 'devil' or any evil being -- I am responsible for my mistakes and errors in life (and boy, do I make some massive blunders sometimes).

For your information, Funnymann, I happen to be a Wiccan. Have been for years. Guess what? I'm also a pacifist. How does that fit in with your 'they worship demons' worldview?

Betcha never expected a Wiccan to actually be against causing harm, huh? That's probably because...get this....you didn't do the research.

You've probably never actually stopped a Wiccan in the street and asked what we believe. Have you ever read a single word of any Wiccan or Pagan author?

Why don't you?

Go ahead -- ask a Wiccan what they believe. You'll find that, once you strip away the crust of mysticism that some of us tend to grow, we believe in something strikingly similar to what you believe.

Here's what I believe:

I believe that the gods are beautiful, that the world They created is a gorgeous place, and that everyone on this planet deserves to share it in peace and prosperity.

I believe that your religion should not limit what role you play in society, nor should it be used to dictate that role.

I believe that no matter what you believe, if it makes you a better person -- if it guides you towards an ethical, moral and just life -- then the battle of 'Truth' vs. 'Falsehood' is irrelevant.

I believe that darkness and pain are a requirement of life, so that we may grow as spiritual beings, and I know that the Warrior aspect of my gods calls to me, but I have chosen not to embrace it out of my long-held respect for the sanctity of life.

Does that shatter your preconceptions? I hope so. Because it's time for the world to really open its eyes and understand that we're all the same, regardless of what we believe.

Because we are out here, and we're not going to just go away.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:50 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
known lots of witches, every one of them said they just did white magic.

Old 08-21-2009, 05:44 AM

1 posts, read 1,647 times
Default Vampirism is very real and very active today. Do not be fooled!

I am a teacher. I have had three students admit to me they are or are training to become vampires. Please do not be fooled. This is real. This is not a joke.

Look up Bill Schnoebelen. He is an ex-vampire/druid/witch/catholic priest/ you name it.... You can watch his full testimony on youtube. He had a harem that actually volunteered their blood for him to drink. It's pretty graffic so be careful when you watch it. It'll raise the hairs on your neck and will be like a teen with Twilight but this guys is for real and is well-known. He has since become a Christian and many who practice his previous religions denounce him actively. Watch his testimony and judge for yourself.

EYE OPENING!!!
[url]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2134284036772812990[/url]
[url]http://www.exvampire.com/[/url]

Old 08-21-2009, 08:47 AM

219 posts, read 571,497 times
I just found out there's a thought screen helmet available that stops space aliens from abducting humans. I'll bet there's something similar you can get to protect yourself from vampires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships