Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2010, 12:13 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,580,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHICAGOLAND92 View Post
Imagine: You see this amazing girl on the beach with a white bikini on, showing off her amazing rack and her perfect stomach. Her long brown hair blows back in the wind as she walks toward you. Suprised, you flutter a little and say hello. She replies hello back, only for you to hear a voice that is 10x as deep as yours.

While this won't happen to most people, I thought it would be an interesting topic to see what is a common turn off for men / women when they seek their significant other.

Mine include: Smoking, loudness in restaurants (esp. if they're nice), bad English, extremely clingy, easy, fake, and no goals

What are some of your major turnoffs? It should be interesting to see which are (and aren't) the most common.

Sorry if there is a thread like this already
My biggest turnoff in a woman? Bad attitude, no sense of humor, gold digging, just somebody who in general is just a mean person, right down to their very core. Like Ed Helms' girlfriend in the Hangover
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 12:25 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,304,770 times
The fact that they have male and female parts.

Spoiler
hahaha

Old 06-09-2010, 03:14 PM

483 posts, read 555,884 times
Quote:
Imagine: You see this amazing girl on the beach with a white bikini on, showing off her amazing rack and her perfect stomach. Her long brown hair blows back in the wind as she walks toward you. Suprised, you flutter a little and say hello. She replies hello back, only for you to hear a voice that is 10x as deep as yours.

While this won't happen to most people, I thought it would be an interesting topic to see what is a common turn off for men / women when they seek their significant other.

Mine include: Smoking, loudness in restaurants (esp. if they're nice), bad English, extremely clingy, easy, fake, and no goals

What are some of your major turnoffs? It should be interesting to see which are (and aren't) the most common.

Yours plus: They smell, talk too much, always on the cell and computer, have std's...

Old 06-09-2010, 03:17 PM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
-Obsessive about sports but not an actual athlete such as: always watching sports or plays "fantasy football" or for example actually knows who ran how many yard in such and such game in 1942.
If a dude ever tells me that he "bleeds <team colors>" I run far far away.

Old 10-15-2011, 01:47 PM

10 posts, read 13,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2justynsarah View Post
Men: No sense of humor, arrogant, poor hygiene, no sense of motivation, or one who hates children..

Women (as friends): I can't stand ANY woman who is catty, immature, "fake" and or acts as if she is still in junior high or high school when they are 30+ years old (ESPECIALLY those in their 40's) I have one thing to say to these types of women.. GROW THE F**K UP!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunely, I have to spend 40 hours a week working with women like that. Me and a couple other coworkers can't stand them. Not only that, they need serious medication. Before I was able to ignore them but now I'm finding their behavior repulsive!

Old 10-15-2011, 02:50 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,974 times
Obesity and stupidity. That goes for both genders.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:39 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times
Quote:

My biggest turn off with women?
Fat women who act like they are skinny.
Women who dont know that their looks are VERY important
Loud talking
a woman who cant LOCATE/Provide FOOD!! (a bag of chips does count)
nagging, whining, fussing any form of Wanting something. Drives me crazy.

those or my biggest issues with women.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:40 PM

1,355 posts, read 1,921,952 times
a smelly pussycat.

Old 10-15-2011, 03:47 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times
-Promiscuity
-Obesity(I can handle a few pounds overweight, but not 50+)
-Those that think their sh*t doesn't stink
-Insecurity

Old 10-15-2011, 04:09 PM

5,185 posts, read 7,569,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Klato View Post
a smelly pussycat.
Dude Ive never had an issue with a smelling vagina..what exactly does that smell like?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships