Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 12:24 PM

1,413 posts, read 3,047,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Ok, large fluffies was....ok....kind of cute--maybe....but large fluffy fun bags?
I didn't choose the word fun bags, the poster I quoted did. But I don't see anything wrong with it. Who wouldn't enjoy a bag full of fun?

Old 05-02-2009, 12:26 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefetio View Post
I didn't choose the word fun bags, the poster I quoted did. But I don't see anything wrong with it. Who wouldn't enjoy a bag full of fun?

Old 05-02-2009, 12:32 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,857,657 times
When will guys ever learn that its not the size of a woman's breasts but the size of her heart that matters.

Last edited by Stac2007; 05-02-2009 at 12:49 PM..

Old 05-02-2009, 12:40 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Quote:
Just don't get a Wonder Bra. They give you cyclopse b@@b--one right in the center.
ROFLMAO!!!! That's quite the image!!!!!

I started going braless a few months ago. It's better for your breasts. Obviously, I wear a bra to church unless my dress has support built-in but, otherwise, it's au naturale!

Bras weaken breast ligaments and some even believe they increase the risk for breast cancer. Breasts get stronger and "perkier" going braless because the ligaments strengthen once again. I've seen results! I'm a C-cup so it took some getting used to being braless but now I hate having to wear one.

Here's a link with a bunch of articles. Warning, there are a few saggy booby pics. Nothing "erotic," though, LOL.

antibra.com - Why women wear bras

Old 05-02-2009, 12:42 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Personally, as a woman who has been on the small and perky side all of my life, you couldn't give me enough money to walk around with casaba melons sticking out of my chest. Even though I've had children, my breasts still defy gravity. I'd like to see a mega-busted woman say the same......

Old 05-02-2009, 12:49 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Personally, as a woman who has been on the small and perky side all of my life, you couldn't give me enough money to walk around with casaba melons sticking out of my chest. Even though I've had children, my breasts still defy gravity. I'd like to see a mega-busted woman say the same......
Hey, how about this, I won't call small breasts 'raisins' if you don't call larger breasts casaba melons.

Seriously, I may be a little sensitive, being a C. I miss being smaller. It feels better and I think being larger often makes you look heavier. I'm not large enough for a reduction but still 'fluffier' than I'd like to be.

Old 05-02-2009, 01:18 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,011,851 times
Quote:
Hey, how about this, I won't call small breasts 'raisins' if you don't call larger breasts casaba melons.

Seriously, I may be a little sensitive, being a C. I miss being smaller. It feels better and I think being larger often makes you look heavier. I'm not large enough for a reduction but still 'fluffier' than I'd like to be.
I know what you mean. We've got what we've got and there's no need for others to call our C-cups by unflattering names.

I'm happy with my "girls" but I was seriously bummed yesterday when I tried on a beautiful dress that I wanted to buy -- it fit perfectly everywhere BUT in the bust. The sales associate said that the dresses by this particular designer always seem to be lacking in the bust department, grrrrr. I certainly wasn't going to buy the next size up and have the dress hang on me everywhere else!

Old 05-02-2009, 01:21 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Depends on the confidence of the woman. Myself, size doesn't matter. No silicone or saline please.
I agree I don't like breast implants either.

Everytime I see Pam Anderson I get grossed out over her breasts.

Freak of nature.

Old 05-02-2009, 01:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
size doesn't make much difference to me.
I won't say it.

Old 05-02-2009, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I know what you mean. We've got what we've got and there's no need for others to call our C-cups by unflattering names.

I'm happy with my "girls" but I was seriously bummed yesterday when I tried on a beautiful dress that I wanted to buy -- it fit perfectly everywhere BUT in the bust. The sales associate said that the dresses by this particular designer always seem to be lacking in the bust department, grrrrr. I certainly wasn't going to buy the next size up and have the dress hang on me everywhere else!
If you like something that much, it's worth it to buy the next size up and take it to an alterations shop. They do a great job. Ask to see some of their work first and shop around. Nothing like tailored clothes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships