Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2010, 03:13 PM

1,626 posts, read 3,902,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
There comes a time in almost every mans life when he looks in the mirror and sees the receding hair line, the extra weight and and says "Damn, that looks just like my father". It makes him wonder what happened to the youthful guy you used to see everyday.

These young guys can say no, but someday it will happen to them. The clock is ticking and they better start using some Oil of Olay for men.

LOL some of us are super into fitness in the gym 5 days a week five two hour sessions after work .... and dont have balding genes, therefore we'll last longer on the market , thats ok about those fat bald men, they are out of the competition then.... more for us

and more young women available

Old 08-24-2010, 03:40 PM

8,518 posts, read 15,654,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swan Dive View Post
LOL some of us are super into fitness in the gym 5 days a week five two hour sessions after work .... and dont have balding genes, therefore we'll last longer on the market , thats ok about those fat bald men, they are out of the competition then.... more for us

You don't need to be in the gym for 2 hours a session to stay healthy and in shape.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:05 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,266,920 times
Quote:

That's the same way I've always felt about gay men. Not a problem, it's a lot less competition for the available women.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennyCrane View Post
You don't need to be in the gym for 2 hours a session to stay healthy and in shape.

some of us are hardcore with well designed multifaceted bodybuilding style programs, yes it can take that long , not uncommon at all

Old 08-24-2010, 04:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:

I'd rather take fat and bold than somebody who lives in the gym and can't pass a mirror without admiring himself.

Old 08-24-2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I'd rather take fat and bold than somebody who lives in the gym and can't pass a mirror without admiring himself.
Fat and Bold thats one thing ,but Fat and Bald is another!

Old 08-24-2010, 05:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,225,886 times
Quote:
Fat and Bold thats one thing ,but Fat and Bald is another!
OK, I have dyslexia occasionally, too. I meant "bald"!

Old 08-24-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
OK, I have dyslexia occasionally, too. I meant "bald"!

sure sure! there's nothing wrong with being fat and bold !

Old 08-24-2010, 05:25 PM

7,829 posts, read 11,807,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boodhabunny View Post
Men have the luxury of being in denial about their appearance because woman are not as shallow as men and do not judge them on their looks alone. If women were as superficial as men, we'd have no choice but to start batting for the other team, so to speak.

Tip: When a woman tells the man she loves that he looks "dignified", she is being kind. It's her polite way of saying that he looks older than dirt.
You're joking right?

Women are just as shallow as men, probably more so. They are frequently conceited about their looks. I have heard time and again unattractive, overweight women proclaim how sexy they are and how they can get any man they want More often than not women are in complete denial about how much they actually weigh, and they get literally violent if anyone tells them they are overweight. At least men, if they are overweight, admit to it.

So men get beer bellies, maybe true for some men, but looking around I see far more women letting themselves go, looking more like hippos and elephants and claiming how sexy they are...geez!

There are far more men who take care of their bodies OR at least have a desire to lose weight than there are women who do the same or are interested in losing weight...most overweight women I know are only interested in eating more crap and gaining more weight...

Old 08-24-2010, 05:33 PM

17,221 posts, read 57,146,495 times
The thing is, any guy can hit the gym hard, run, and eat right, and get a body that most gals will rate at least 8 on the 10 scale. Face is a bit harder, but men can do all sorts of stuff with facial hair. Hair loss is only a problem if you let it be - a lot of chicks dig a shaved head. It helps if you have the right shape of head, witness Patrick Stewart, or Yul Brenner - not *every* chick digs them, but enough did/do.

For a gal, staying in shape is harder, but it can of course be done. The less busty chicks *in general* age better but I have known a few bigger gals who were doing just fine in this category up into their 50s.

Most people who are 40+ who look bad have essentially given up - they don't take care of or pride in their appearance, they won't carve the minimum 3 to 5 hours out of the 168 hours we all get every week to get some exercise, they cut their hair and dress "for comfort, not speed", and they won't get any action because they don't deserve any action. If that's harsh, OK, I'm Mr. Harsh.

Of course personality plays a role, someone with a lot of self-confidence can "carry it off" with a worse physical plant than someone who has less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships