Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2009, 10:06 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,112,180 times

Advertisements

Raw masculinity makes me weak in the knees.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2009, 11:02 PM

37,593 posts, read 45,966,010 times
I don't run across many guys that make me look twice. When I do, I usually have a hard time looking away. Thoughts of sack time don't even play into it for me - that's just not the thoughts I have. I just enjoy the view...a lot.

Old 05-17-2009, 06:46 AM

52,214 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
You seem like a nice (and decent guy) from the posts I've read of yours. But this thread seems like nothing more than an invitation for women to help you experience a little "mental masturbation".

You'll probably get your "PG13" (or even "R") responses, but I don't see anything valid to be gained from this thread.

Sorry Chowhound...not trying to bash you, it's just that your thread seems a bit gratuitous
Yes, I did figure it would be a little gratuitious, and probably a little mental masturbation, I was just trying to get a little insight into females view of a hot dude.

I am a human after all. I am a nice and decent guy, at least I think so anyway. What I was expected to be gained from this thread is, I don't know maybe a appreciation for females to have sexual feelings. I don't know maybe just an afirmation that Im not the only guy who sometimes balks at thinking his mom or sister is a horndog????

Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 AM

1,089 posts, read 2,398,414 times
Hey Chow, I think it's safe to say that women feel about attractive guys the same way men feel about attractive girls. Sometimes we just like the view. Sometimes we have a little fantasy. I don't know about you, but it's very rare for me to even consider heading to the bathroom with some chick I just met!

Old 05-17-2009, 08:37 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,179,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCherry View Post
I'm going to be honest... every now and then (and I mean RARELY) I'll meet a guy and something about his looks combined with the chemistry combined with the way he is sitting or standing will make me randomly want to get on my knees and *ahem*...

But like I said... rarely.
ah huh.........sure thing......lol

Old 05-17-2009, 09:38 AM

179 posts, read 610,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbl-r View Post
ah huh.........sure thing......lol

Come on, I've felt like this to only maybe 2 guys... 3 max! And the sparks were just flying across the room. Don't even get me started on eye contact

Old 05-17-2009, 09:50 AM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,489 posts, read 7,179,751 times
Quote:
Come on, I've felt like this to only maybe 2 guys... 3 max! And the sparks were just flying across the room. Don't even get me started on eye contact

Can you say busted......oh n now we're on eye contact....please just tell us how you feel.....

Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 AM
ECG

42,606 posts, read 2,745,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Another thread got me to thinking about this subject. I posted earlier how I have a hard time understanding female sexuality as it applies to how women view men. I was hoping to hear in PG13 terms how females view male sexuality and what kind of feelings seeing a hot guy inspires. Yeah I know it seems a little gratuitous but it is Saturday and I'm feeling a little adventurous.

Any ladies out there feel adventurous enough to answer my query?
What kind of feelings seeing a hot guy inspires?

Lots of feelings, but if the chemistry is not there between a male and a female in other aspects...who cares if they are hot or not!!! There has to be that special chemistry to make it work!!

Old 05-17-2009, 11:40 AM

2,751 posts, read 5,362,544 times
Quote:
I'm going to be honest... every now and then (and I mean RARELY) I'll meet a guy and something about his looks combined with the chemistry combined with the way he is sitting or standing will make me randomly want to get on my knees and *ahem*...

But like I said... rarely.

Let us pray ... together...

Old 05-17-2009, 04:18 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,142,090 times
I'm telling Mrs. Chow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships