Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:39 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,041,367 times

Advertisements

Yeah, sorry dearie. I see playing here, not flirting. Keep your mind on your job and out of your pants.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:57 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,807,938 times
I think TVSG's overactive imagination is in overdrive again,

Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 AM

2,043 posts, read 5,059,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliveandWell View Post
The key word there is usually. And usually does not mean always. People should take risks in life. There have been times where even I have thought about office romances and its because I am human. I've even had crushes on people that were in relationships with someone else. You really can't control who you have crushes on. I know this from my personal experience. And even if you do get in trouble because you try to start an office romance with someone, the only thing you will lose is your job, that's it. Not your house, car or cds or anything else.
Unless, you come from money, you NEED job to pay for those things, though, so why risk losing it?...

Old 06-11-2009, 06:58 AM

911 posts, read 2,378,047 times
i had a girl flrit with me at work and she had a b/f
well after a few months she dumped him and went for me
we dated for 6 months and the d-bag left me
but yet i still gotta see her at work sometimes

if you work with her
DON'T DO IT
you will regret it

Old 06-11-2009, 07:41 AM

857 posts, read 1,425,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
she... has being flirting non stop. When she was helping me with something on the computer her body was up against my leg and I felt this chill go up my spine....Also how is it everytime she plays a song at her cubicle its a song I liked from the past?? Is this what a girl would do to me if I was in a relationship? It almost makes you wonder why do people even get involved.
Oh poor you, you've got this awesome girl who you're attracted to and flirts with you every day at work. Ya... YOUR life sucks. Im sure nobody in the world would want to have that happen to them .

You like her, and you have similar music taste. Heres an idea, enjoy it! You do not have to get romantically involved but just play along, flirt right back. Who knows, maybe she will dump the other guy for you but If nothing else shes a good reason to get out of bed in the morning .

Old 06-11-2009, 07:49 AM

199 posts, read 653,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulnevrwalkalone View Post
Oh poor you, you've got this awesome girl who you're attracted to and flirts with you every day at work. Ya... YOUR life sucks. Im sure nobody in the world would want to have that happen to them .

You like her, and you have similar music taste. Heres an idea, enjoy it! You do not have to get romantically involved but just play along, flirt right back. Who knows, maybe she will dump the other guy for you but If nothing else shes a good reason to get out of bed in the morning .
ha ha ha couldn't agree with you more

Old 06-11-2009, 07:53 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,706,819 times
[quote=AliveandWell;9236111]
Quote:
The key word there is usually. And usually does not mean always. People should take risks in life. There have been times where even I have thought about office romances and its because I am human. I've even had crushes on people that were in relationships with someone else. You really can't control who you have crushes on. I know this from my personal experience. And even if you do get in trouble because you try to start an office romance with someone, the only thing you will lose is your job, that's it. Not your house, car or cds or anything else.
Doesn't one tend to follow the other? Job loss usually is not a very good thing for your finances.........

Old 06-11-2009, 08:02 AM

5,273 posts, read 14,567,627 times
Don't hump the help.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:11 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,482,948 times
So a woman can't joke or tease you or even stand near you without you going to the sexual?

We're not there, so we don't really know what she's doing, but try not to read between the lines.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:12 AM

5,612 posts, read 15,132,230 times
She's just being friendly. Take it for what it is. You're just reading more into it because you want to date her. Understandable, but since you know she has a bf, simply be her friend and if she breaks up with him one day, she will look at you to be her next guy. To get her thinking in that direction (and release the pressure valve) ask her to help you meet women. She'll have to think of you in datable terms if she's setting you up with other women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships