Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 03:30 AM

2,716 posts, read 6,911,126 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinaJo76 View Post
I guess it's just the deadbeats I've gone out with here in Prescott, but I've never had a man pay more than $30 for a meal when they took me out. No, it was $30 for both of us!!!

I haven't had an expensive dinner date with a man since I lived in Phoenix. God, I miss that!! The really nice, NICE places!!
Well, if you are a firm believer in karma, maybe you should take a man out on a nice expensive date...and sometime a man will return the favor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2009, 03:31 AM

2,179 posts, read 5,001,541 times
Quote:
I guess it's just the deadbeats I've gone out with here in Prescott, but I've never had a man pay more than $30 for a meal when they took me out. No, it was $30 for both of us!!!

I haven't had an expensive dinner date with a man since I lived in Phoenix. God, I miss that!! The really nice, NICE places!!
thats nice that a guy has done that for you. i wish i could say the same. makes me feel like people can throw me a chicken nugget and make me think its steak.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:38 AM

Ok, Leaving, I'm not going to say this again. You are definitely WAY hot. Idk about other guys' type, but I think you are very good looking.

My point, you have the ability to make yourself happy. Good looking women have the luxury of shopping through an entire man gene pool to find their perfect match and it seems you are settling for cheap ass guys.

Seriously, if you would be a hair more selective, more self confident, you would save hacks like me the time of trying to give you advice (which I am bad at)

Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Ok, Leaving, I'm not going to say this again. You are definitely WAY hot. Idk about other guys' type, but I think you are very good looking.

My point, you have the ability to make yourself happy. Good looking women have the luxury of shopping through an entire man gene pool to find their perfect match and it seems you are settling for cheap ass guys.

Seriously, if you would be a hair more selective, more self confident, you would save hacks like me the time of trying to give you advice (which I am bad at)
the problem is, i am very selective but after i selected, they still suck!!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:44 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,904,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
Well, if you are a firm believer in karma, maybe you should take a man out on a nice expensive date...and sometime a man will return the favor?
When I used to work in the nightclub business, I did sometimes. But I haven't had a date now since January, because of where I live now. I'm not dating again until I move. I like being single for now, til I can get out of here. The men here are just not worth my time or money, seriously.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:46 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,570,677 times
Mmmmm...first date?
I wouldn't do anything to formal or too time-consuming in case I didn't want the date to go on too long...so I guess I wouldn't go to an 'expensive' restaurant.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
When I used to work in the nightclub business, I did sometimes. But I haven't had a date now since January, because of where I live now. I'm not dating again until I move. I like being single for now, til I can get out of here. The men here are just not worth my time or money, seriously.
I can respect that

Old 07-24-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingLA2010 View Post
the problem is, i am very selective but after i selected, they still suck!!
Well, this guy can't help ya. Wish I could, but I am out of suggestions! Good luck tho!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Mmmmm...first date?
I wouldn't do anything to formal or too time-consuming in case I didn't want the date to go on too long...so I guess I wouldn't go to an 'expensive' restaurant.
sorry. i shouldnt have phrased the question like this (im half asleep). if you were to take your date for the first time to dinner, what do you consider expensive?

Old 07-24-2009, 03:54 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,570,677 times
That is a hard question bc what the meal is worth (besides if it's really good food or just overpriced crap) has something to do with who you're with, right? And how much you like them?

If you're nuts for someone, $200 for the meal may not be too much at all. Similarly, if you're just on the fence or don't much care for them yet, $40 may seem like a stretch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships