Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 02:51 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,749,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by That-Guy View Post
HAHA! "Explore it"...you perv. Wish I could rep ya...
I admit it, I have a boob obsession

Can you imagine my mom catching me at the super mall (in a store similar to Kohl's) feeling the boobs of a doll in the lingerie section. She made me do confession for it. When I told the priest I felt boobs, he said, "son, sexual promiscuity is harmful for you at your age". I clarified that it was only a doll. He shook his head and said, "that's worse" LMAO

I was still a teenager and my parents referred me to a family member who was also a psychiatrist, he was a distant uncle of mine.

He examined me and gave me a fancy term - "listen carefully, you have mastophily, which is the love of boobs"

Some days later, in english class, they have this practical exercise called "one word substitutes", one student explains the meaning of a word and others task is to identify the word.

For example, one who seeks pleasure, and someone shoots up and says, "hedonist" and takes a point.

So, I stood up and stated, "fear of female breasts"....... the whole class was silent. I gave the answer myself, "Write it down, guys, it's called mastophobia"

All the boys were like.......... noooooooooooo, we don't have that phobia, sorry.

Since noone gave the answer, I scored more points, I was always a meritorious student, lol. The teacher didn't like the word. She wrote a note to my parents.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2009, 02:51 PM

13,607 posts, read 21,412,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
You can convince grandma that it's your newest biology book per the latest curriculum.

Dad won't buy that

dad busted me once also,when I was 16.He had a habit of not waiting for me to say "come in" when he knocked.After that one time he always waited for me to say "come in" bahaha!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 PM

Quote:

It was evident in your profile when you capitalized DDD.But I always have had that passion also so I understand my brother BTW check out the roast it was so appropiate for you tehehe!!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:

Can you imagine my mom catching me at the super mall (in a store similar to Kohl's) feeling the boobs of a doll in the lingerie section. .

ok well never did that.

Old 08-12-2009, 03:04 PM

36,588 posts, read 30,933,849 times
This would have been a little embarassing if we hadnt been drunk. I had a party, outside, now I live in the boonies so most everyone tinkled outside, some of the women tinkled in the upstairs bathroom but a good friend went to the downstairs bathroom where I had been keeping my pet raccoon (I had put the animal up before the party). The raccoon had a tampon fetish and had apparently, unknown to me, found my box of tampons and carried them to her litter box where she had her way with them. My friend came out yelling, hey is your coon on the rag!

Old 08-12-2009, 03:19 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,901,584 times
Quote:

Can you imagine my mom catching me at the super mall (in a store similar to Kohl's) feeling the boobs of a doll in the lingerie section. She made me do confession for it. When I told the priest I felt boobs, he said, "son, sexual promiscuity is harmful for you at your age". I clarified that it was only a doll. He shook his head and said, "that's worse" LMAO

I was still a teenager and my parents referred me to a family member who was also a psychiatrist, he was a distant uncle of mine.

He examined me and gave me a fancy term - "listen carefully, you have mastophily, which is the love of boobs"

Some days later, in english class, they have this practical exercise called "one word substitutes", one student explains the meaning of a word and others task is to identify the word.

For example, one who seeks pleasure, and someone shoots up and says, "hedonist" and takes a point.

So, I stood up and stated, "fear of female breasts"....... the whole class was silent. I gave the answer myself, "Write it down, guys, it's called mastophobia"

All the boys were like.......... noooooooooooo, we don't have that phobia, sorry.

Since noone gave the answer, I scored more points, I was always a meritorious student, lol. The teacher didn't like the word. She wrote a note to my parents.
What's more natural than a young man wanting to cup a few boobies...real or not? I guess I am also a mastophily...

Old 08-12-2009, 04:13 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,749,444 times
Quote:
What's more natural than a young man wanting to cup a few boobies...real or not? I guess I am also a mastophily...
Remember the stanley kubrick movie, 2001 a space odyssey. The movie opens with some modern artifact and a bunch of wild apes going gaga over it.

That's how we boys reacted to boobs during our early teens

Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 PM

78,547 posts, read 60,749,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRandi View Post
I'm nosy and still wondering what it was. Blow up doll? Leather and chains?

About a year ago my ex (bf at the time) and his friend were helping move our big stuff to a new house and I had completely forgot about my pink toy that I stuck between the mattress and box spring.......... didn't even realize until later when I found it in my nightstand drawer and realized I never put it there. Whoops. What a great surprise that must have been for the guys.... especially since the battery was dead.
Google. "tongue joy"...it doesn't stay on the tongue well (unless you have a pierced tounge and can use the stud attachment) but it is great used in other ways.....

I wouldn't normally rep the manufacturer but they replaced my faulty purchase hence the UPS shipping.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Gotta rep that. I *like* curvy...in fact, all of my serious gf's etc. have been c-cups or more. Granted my last gf had implants but still....

Old 08-12-2009, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRandi View Post
I'm nosy and still wondering what it was. Blow up doll? Leather and chains?
FYI- never owned a blow up doll....nor leather....yet. I'm in a monogamous exploratory part of my life right now, I'm wired monogamous so that rules out lots of things. Otherwise, all bets are off if my SO wants to try it or I do...I'm game where 2 consenting adults are concerned. I feel no shame or compulsion to lie about this type of thing at least semi-anonymously here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships