Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 01:19 PM

283 posts, read 934,621 times

Advertisements

why and what kind of a man is bored with a nice girl but likes girls with problems, a girl who also likes bad boys. Why would a man choose a girl with tattoos, who goes with married men and has 4 kids and mental problems over a "nice" girl? What type of man cheats on his nice, boring girlfriend with someone like that? How can you tell if this is about to happen? How do you become not boring without playing games to help avoid this circumstance or is it just bound to happen when a man has vulnerable , easy female friends?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2009, 01:29 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,192,866 times
Maybe your question should be, "why and what kind of man is bored with SEX with a nice girl........."

And, "why is he bored with her?" "Nice" doesn't alway indicate an interesting person.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:41 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times
They do not want a life partner, they want to be entertained with chaos.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:50 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,877,357 times
I think they like the challenge.
Maybe they think it keeps them more on their toes.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Maybe your question should be, "why and what kind of man is bored with SEX with a nice girl........."

And, "why is he bored with her?" "Nice" doesn't alway indicate an interesting person.
true, Im probably pretty boring. I think we have too much sex maybe. Am I on the right track?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:54 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,704,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
They do not want a life partner, they want to be entertained with chaos.
Very great answers!

Old 08-15-2009, 02:03 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,271,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msboom View Post
true, Im probably pretty boring. I think we have too much sex maybe. Am I on the right track?
Whatever...

The right track would be not giving a flying f*** about what this butthole does with his disfunctional self and his wang. Just find a guy that is a better match for you.

Plus skanks can hit on attached guys pretty hard core. Not that I am saying that is an excuse....But...well there was this one show I was at with the s.o. and this skank who always hits on everyone's boyfriend starting trying to talk to him and boobing him. (Boobing = squishing boobs on the person obviously to skank it up.) So he runs over to me like a scared child telling me this which I start laughing because he is such a catholic...lol...but anyway I had to stare this skank down so hard and she kept doing it. So finally I just grabbed him and kissed him and then looked at her. The circle of guys backed away from me and her...LOL According to my guys friend I looked like I was going to kill her.

Ho bags are desperate and do not give up unless in the face of sure butt kicking...and even then...some sluts are dumb enough to dive in!

Old 08-15-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
Whatever...

The right track would be not giving a flying f*** about what this butthole does with his disfunctional self and his wang. Just find a guy that is a better match for you.

Plus skanks can hit on attached guys pretty hard core. Not that I am saying that is an excuse....But...well there was this one show I was at with the s.o. and this skank who always hits on everyone's boyfriend starting trying to talk to him and boobing him. (Boobing = squishing boobs on the person obviously to skank it up.) So he runs over to me like a scared child telling me this which I start laughing because he is such a catholic...lol...but anyway I had to stare this skank down so hard and she kept doing it. So finally I just grabbed him and kissed him and then looked at her. The circle of guys backed away from me and her...LOL According to my guys friend I looked like I was going to kill her.

Ho bags are desperate and do not give up unless in the face of sure butt kicking...and even then...some sluts are dumb enough to dive in!
ok, so how do you not give a flying **

Old 08-15-2009, 02:12 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,436,348 times
Most bad girls are trailer park trash types. And what would compel a guy to date one of those types (unless they are trailer park trash themselves) is beyond me. Most self respecting guys wont have anything to do with those types....

Old 08-15-2009, 02:15 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,808,929 times
You all have it entirely wrong. Guys are attracted to women who are hot, it doesnt matter if they are good or bad types. That stuff comes secondary during the "getting to know each other" phase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships