Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 08:58 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,228,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
TVSG, please cease and desist with the BS. Nothing in your perpetual posts has in any way shape or form indicated that you have, "platonic women friends" and "women who I meet on line" being anything other than the very rare dips who meet you for a nasty quick whatever.
I think he does have some platonic women friends. They may need to be blown up and can be used as car airbags or floatation devices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2009, 09:08 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,926,114 times
LOL. the non-breathing type eh?

Old 08-31-2009, 09:15 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,036,061 times
And another one bites the dust. . .

*breaks out in Queen-style dance moves - wait, are there even actual Queen-style dance moves?*

OP: For the love of all that is good and right in this world, please SHUT YOUR BRAIN OFF when it comes to the opposite sex. By constantly over thinking and over analyzing and basically making your life a mental nightmare, you are not accomplishing anything. Out of curiosity, do you have anxiety issues? You need to relax, go with the flow, and stop over thinking every little thing. Trust me when I say that those girls are not dissecting the situation as much as you are.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:27 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,118,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mango tango View Post
And another one bites the dust. . .

*breaks out in Queen-style dance moves - wait, are there even actual Queen-style dance moves?*

OP: For the love of all that is good and right in this world, please SHUT YOUR BRAIN OFF when it comes to the opposite sex. By constantly over thinking and over analyzing and basically making your life a mental nightmare, you are not accomplishing anything. Out of curiosity, do you have anxiety issues? You need to relax, go with the flow, and stop over thinking every little thing. Trust me when I say that those girls are not dissecting the situation as much as you are.

I need my own dating radio talk show

Old 08-31-2009, 09:30 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,574,603 times
Least he recognizes he needs help. But Craigs List is not where he should be looking.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:44 PM

434 posts, read 934,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
It just sounds weird that she rather type than talk on the phone. She is making it seem like she is busy but she is emailing which is why I'm confused again
I think it is too early to call anything.

We all have different styles. I personally would prefer writing than talking at first.

That's all.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:39 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,064,389 times
This just has to be a joke!?! I have been away from CD for over a week and I come back to the same post from the same person! These stories are always the same.
To the OP: if you are going to ask for advice, then maybe you should utilize some of it. Every thread you make concerns the opposite sex and you messing up something before it can even start. I suggest you go back through the the last 6 threads you posted and read the advice given. Once you have read the advice try practicing some of it!

Old 09-01-2009, 03:08 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,228,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I need my own dating radio talk show
You're already on WIFM - what's in it for me and is painful enough reading this listening to you tell it would be excruciating and once again hiding out in a booth will get you the same result -no callers.

Have you considered a billboard with your photo and phone number or a city bus panel?

Old 09-01-2009, 05:48 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,787,036 times
There are people who hate talking on the phone (like me). I prefer to meet face to face. So set up a face to face meeting at a well trafficked place (a coffee shop, a shopping mall, etc). If she bails out of that you know that she was just using the emails to get attention.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:58 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,812,839 times
Maybe the new laptop will afford you better internet access so you can really check out all the Big Boy dating sites, as well as general information on radio talk shows and who might be able to offer you a dating gig. What would you call it? "TVSG naked off CD"? "Solomon's Chat Room"? "The Fruit Loop Scoop"? So many possibilities, so much time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships