Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
It's the same as a woman telling a man she took her birth control and she doesn't, thus gettting pregnant. Happens all the time, probably more often than we think.

It happened to two couples I know. In both cases, the wives told my wife that they lied and told their husbands they were on bc, but they were not. I was quite angry at them (as were their husbands).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 11:02 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
IZZ
If you read what the OP stated, after 5 years of marriage and actually trying at some point to have a child the wife feels at this time (you know ,the depressed economy) she does not feel they should have a child. In my book that makes one responsible not a beotch.

Maybe that pre-nup should state they should only have sex for procreation and that would only occur if their financial status was above a certain level. Then certainly she would not be "using him for sex".

Old 09-15-2009, 11:03 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,703,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
This woman is a walking talking shining example of why you get a pre-nup. Beotch to the core. She is using the guy for sex. Yeah I'll sleep w/you but keep that condom on theres no way I want to start a family w/you. Snitch.
Why is it necessary for you to keep repeating yourself on the same thread? Where are you getting all this inside information on this story which obviously nobody else is privy to? Don't you have a dog which needs taking for a walk, or some laundry which needs to be done? Something?

Old 09-15-2009, 11:19 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eger View Post
It's the same as a woman telling a man she took her birth control and she doesn't, thus gettting pregnant. Happens all the time, probably more often than we think.
It is not the same. This involves the violation of another person's body. If the birth control this nut wants to tamper with is prescription medication, he will have committed a crime. If it was done to me I would press charges and hire Gloria Allred.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:43 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
So many of us who are here wouldn't be, if not for someone taking some liberties or "accidently" getting pregnant. We like to think we can control everything but life isn't like that. I don't support what this man is suggesting however, I wonder if his wife knows something about him and is hesitant to give him a child.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:09 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
does she beleive in abortions? whould he sabotage that as well?

it would be ridiculous to sabotage your partners well being (mental, physical, psych, emotional) just so that you get your way.

this requires more discussion on their part and counseling. why does she not want children? is it that she does not want to give birth? there is always adoption.

if after lengthy conversations and discussion they are still at an impasse maybe they should go seperate ways.

her not wanting children can be seen as a breach of contract i suppose...

tough one.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:20 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
as i read thru the thread thats exactly what i began to think!!

what would those men callers say about a woman who sabotaged her mates condoms or BC in order to have kids with him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
These attitudes are another example of the double standard. If the situation were reversed and she sabotaged the bc and became preg. when her husband absolutely didnt want kids at this time, she would still be the selfish crazy b. and these same ppl would think it justifiable for him to leave her. So cb if she dosent want kids and cb if she does.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,123,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
as i read thru the thread thats exactly what i began to think!!

what would those men callers say about a woman who sabotaged her mates condoms or BC in order to have kids with him?
exactly. it is double standard city here today.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:22 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,031,390 times
Wonder if this man could be made to wear one of those pregnancy suits around for a while so he could get a feel for what he's going to make his wife do.

Old 09-15-2009, 12:29 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Wonder if this man could be made to wear one of those pregnancy suits around for a while so he could get a feel for what he's going to make his wife do.
LOL. I think every father to be should be required to wear one of those.
What I gather from the OP, tho, is that the wife does not want to get pregnant at this time due to financial difficulties, but the husaband wants a SON NOW.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships