Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 05:10 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,398,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
Tall, Attractive, Intelligent, Ambitious, Independent, Funny, Romantic, and live in a beautiful neighborhood
pic please.

I know a guy with all of those qualities. Maybe not intelligent ENOUGH though.

Nice looking kid, good guy, all that crap. He has made a few mistakes in his life. But he is all of the above.

I took him back behind the courthouse yesterday to see his PAROLE OFFICER because he needed a ride.

So, I am waiting waiting waiting and his gf is sitting in the car next to me and starts cussing like she has lost her mind... I know we have not been sitting here waitin all this time and that p officer is just now walking up there. He hasn't even been in there this whole time!

Oh good Lord have mercy!

The man walks past the front of my vehicle with the hugest smile on his face.

Uh-Oh! Not five minutes later comes this guy with said above qualities walking just ahead of the parole officer with a free ticket to jail.

Hand cuffed and all.

Wow. I told SO later that day this guy looked like a natural in those cuffs.

So, are you all of the above but can wear cuffs?

Are you all of the above, but not really? What gives here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

3,219 posts, read 6,589,059 times
Quote:
Well I'm gifted below the belt
A Bow Tied Pink Ribbon is not going to cut it.

3,849 posts, read 9,432,402 times
Quote:
Well I'm gifted below the belt
Apparently. Did the 3 or 4 women you've slept with (like we all believe that) tell you that?

Them telling you while they were drunk doesn't count.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:12 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,215,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
Apparently. Did the 3 or 4 women you've slept with (like we all believe that) tell you that?

Them telling you while they were drunk doesn't count.
They were all his cousins so they're family and don't count either.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:25 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,659,244 times
Quote:
Intelligent? Name one way you're intelligent.

Attractive? Just because the mirror told you so doesn't mean it's true.

Funny? To your own expense.

Live in a beautiful neighborhood? YOU RENT, and can't even pay it on time!!!

Sorry, she was talking about REAL qualities. Not platonic ones.
You forgot about the "Independent" part, unless he has found a new job. Just a few short months ago he was securing his credit card away in the closet so he did not use it when he lost his job, not even for groceries. Things could have changed though. Hopefully.

Old 09-18-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
You forgot about the "Independent" part, unless he has found a new job. Just a few short months ago he was securing his credit card away in the closet so he did not use it when he lost his job, not even for groceries. Things could have changed though. Hopefully.
I'll give him the independent part, provided he doesn't live with his parents. I wouldn't be surprised if he does...

Old 09-18-2009, 05:38 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,087,915 times
Quote:
I'll give him the independent part, provided he doesn't live with his parents. I wouldn't be surprised if he does...
Nope haven't live at home since 99

Old 09-18-2009, 05:42 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,659,244 times
Quote:
Well, independent means more than just wiping his own butt and mixing his own Fruit Loops, as an adult. He could be pawning things off to make bills. I don't know. Would that still be considered "independent?" With as much as he posts in his forums and works Craigslist - I have no idea when he would be working. Hell! 2+2 does not even add up whereas time is concerned to when he would be seeing any female at all in person!!!

Old 09-18-2009, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Well, independent means more than just wiping his own butt and mixing his own Fruit Loops, as an adult. He could be pawning things off to make bills. I don't know. Would that still be considered "independent?" With as much as he posts in his forums and works Craigslist - I have no idea when he would be working. Hell! 2+2 does not even add up whereas time is concerned to when he would be seeing any female at all in person!!!
I consider independence having a job, living away from mommy and daddy, paying your bills (on time), owning a car/house, etc. Stuff us adults do...

He may be independent by my definition, but he is no adult

The only time I'm on CD is when I'm at work, I have a LIFE outside of it, and I don't spend my free time scouting out men on craigslist, POF, or whatever sites he uses. Lord help me, I might run into TVSG...

Old 09-18-2009, 06:04 PM

720 posts, read 1,409,235 times
Well it's kinda like when you pre-screen your woman for children.....sucks doesn't it? Being pre-screened....now ya know how it feels...but you're much more brutal when you ask potential dates these kinda questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships