Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2009, 03:34 AM

19,468 posts, read 15,313,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I lost contact with a guy I used to hang out with. He got married and has two kids.

I'm like WTF, this guy has kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy as I remember him shouldn't have had kids.

Life is such,as thing do change.
Maybe you can be their grandpa...

*scitters off*

Old 11-15-2009, 10:02 AM

17,648 posts, read 22,697,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Well...its midnight here. Poor new doggy is still outside!
I don`t think I will sleep well tonight. Waaaaa..
However, I did move his dog house closer to where he was laying on the hard, cold ground. lol..

Call the SPCA on meanie.

Here all my 4 legged Pals come in & out as they please...

Old 11-15-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
I lost contact with a guy I used to hang out with. He got married and has two kids.

I'm like WTF, this guy has kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy as I remember him shouldn't have had kids.

Life is such,as thing do change.

When you Play, sometimes these bundles of Joy happen.

My beloved Son was conceived when we were boonie campin'.

One of my beloved Daughters was conceived when we were boonie fishin', sleepover.

Old 11-15-2009, 10:12 AM

5,024 posts, read 8,908,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
When you Play, sometimes these bundles of Joy happen.

My beloved Son was conceived when we were boonie campin'.

One of my beloved Daughters was conceived when we were boonie fishin', sleepover.

So it must be quiet every day and night where you live? Does it snow? (I can't quite picture where you are)

Do you drive to work or work from home? Are you retired? Just wondering. Sounds like you have a nice life where you are.

Old 11-15-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
So it must be quiet every day and night where you live? Does it snow? (I can't quite picture where you are)

Do you drive to work or work from home? Are you retired? Just wondering. Sounds like you have a nice life where you are.

Howdy Sister Cricket...

I'm very fortunate to have 80 beautiful forest acres on the side of a mountain(live at 2000') with a basspond, artesian springs, year round creek in valley. The water is clean. The air is pure. The sky is deep blue. At night you can see billions of stars (clouds of stars) in the sky. It's very quiet here except mostly fer my Pals & the forest critters...

We have about 10 different species of timber here, Doug Fir is most prevalent. Some is old growth. We are surrounded on 3 sides by BLM forest (bureau of land management).

We are out in the boonies between Sunny Valley/Wolf Creek/Glendale & the coast. In 4 lustrums living here the most snow was about 6". Then there is a break i the weather & it melts. More snow higher up...

In many ways i lead a mountain man type lifestyle now & was fortunate to pretty much retire at a young age. At times i still sell some select cut timber, & i have a few other irons in the fire...

I spend quite a lot of time fishin' & exploring the BLM lands.

Have a Glorious Safe Day, Sis...

Old 11-15-2009, 12:01 PM

19,468 posts, read 15,313,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Howdy Sister Cricket...

I'm very fortunate to have 80 beautiful forest acres on the side of a mountain(live at 2000') with a basspond, artesian springs, year round creek in valley. The water is clean. The air is pure. The sky is deep blue. At night you can see billions of stars (clouds of stars) in the sky. It's very quiet here except mostly fer my Pals & the forest critters...

We have about 10 different species of timber here, Doug Fir is most prevalent. Some is old growth. We are surrounded on 3 sides by BLM forest (bureau of land management).

We are out in the boonies between Sunny Valley/Wolf Creek/Glendale & the coast. In 4 lustrums living here the most snow was about 6". Then there is a break i the weather & it melts. More snow higher up...

In many ways i lead a mountain man type lifestyle now & was fortunate to pretty much retire at a young age. At times i still sell some select cut timber, & i have a few other irons in the fire...

I spend quite a lot of time fishin' & exploring the BLM lands.

Have a Glorious Safe Day, Sis...

***stewing in envy...***

Old 11-15-2009, 12:26 PM

52,387 posts, read 52,867,207 times
I'm such a friggin hermit.

I've recently come into contact with a guy on Facebook that I haven' seen in 17 yrs, and I'm still draggin my feet to see him.

WTF is wrong with me

Old 11-15-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
***stewing in envy...***
Me too!

Old 11-15-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
I'm such a friggin hermit.

I've recently come into contact with a guy on Facebook that I haven' seen in 17 yrs, and I'm still draggin my feet to see him.

WTF is wrong with me
You're afraid it won't be exactly like it used to be. Or maybe that he got older, fatter, perhaps even bald. Your own mortality? Or that he's more successful than you?

Sorry, projecting here.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:50 PM

52,387 posts, read 52,867,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_factor View Post
You're afraid it won't be exactly like it used to be. Or maybe that he got older, fatter, perhaps even bald. Your own mortality? Or that he's more successful than you?

Sorry, projecting here.
Seriously, no offense to Christians here, but he and his wife sound really religious.

I'm envious of people who believe, I'm missing something cause I just can't..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships