Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 10:32 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,895,471 times

Advertisements

I was just thinking about people I have known who have been in crazy situations while falling in love. My friend has been married to her husband for years but their courtship didn't start off so lovely. He had a psycho x-girlfriend who couldn't let go. Busted windshields, sugar in her gas tank, and faking like you are pregnant with his child. NUTS! All lies to try and get him back and ruin their relationship.

Anyone experience or known people who went through any crazy situations while dating.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 10:35 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
None. Except I get the occasional "how are you?" text message

Old 10-19-2009, 10:35 AM

911 posts, read 2,375,493 times
i have 2 x's that look at my myspace everyday and post comments on each others page about me

Old 10-19-2009, 10:36 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrian12 View Post
i have 2 x's that look at my myspace everyday and post comments on each others page about me
That's neat

Old 10-19-2009, 12:32 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
That's hilarious. Did you anger them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrian12 View Post

Old 10-19-2009, 12:58 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,071 times
Yeah. My last relationship was one of emotional and verbal abuse. The jerk lived in my apt without rent, insulted my parents, ripped my self esteem to shreds, and though he didn't even have so much as an associate's degree---looked down on everyone and called them "low class". When it was finally over, I realized how I'd been taken advantage of and vowed to never let him into my life again. When I started dating the current bf, the ex messaged me through IM and hinted at knowing all these things about my boyfriend and said horrible racist things (current bf is half black, the ex is hispanic but thinks he's above black people). I told him to never contact me again. A few weeks ago, he randomly emails me and tried an even creepier approach---by saying he found a job at my company! I freaked out because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand his presence so I contacted my manager and my HR director. Turns out he ASSUMED he'd get the job but never even got interviewed. Yeah *******, that's TOTALLY getting a job. Finally he said he got a job with another "better" company and ranted on IM about how he "just" wants to be friends because he's in a "amazing relationship right now". Like I give a flying monkey's butt?

I hope the sucker dies from heart failure.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Yeah. My last relationship was one of emotional and verbal abuse. The jerk lived in my apt without rent, insulted my parents, ripped my self esteem to shreds, and though he didn't even have so much as an associate's degree---looked down on everyone and called them "low class". When it was finally over, I realized how I'd been taken advantage of and vowed to never let him into my life again. When I started dating the current bf, the ex messaged me through IM and hinted at knowing all these things about my boyfriend and said horrible racist things (current bf is half black, the ex is hispanic but thinks he's above black people). I told him to never contact me again. A few weeks ago, he randomly emails me and tried an even creepier approach---by saying he found a job at my company! I freaked out because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand his presence so I contacted my manager and my HR director. Turns out he ASSUMED he'd get the job but never even got interviewed. Yeah *******, that's TOTALLY getting a job. Finally he said he got a job with another "better" company and ranted on IM about how he "just" wants to be friends because he's in a "amazing relationship right now". Like I give a flying monkey's butt?

I hope the sucker dies from heart failure.
Wow, you sound a lot like a friend of mine.

If you ever get an email, IM etc. from him again...just delete it unread. Better yet, block him and move on.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:15 PM

911 posts, read 2,375,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
That's hilarious. Did you anger them?

i guess they got mad cause i got tired of their b.s. and broke up with them

Old 10-19-2009, 01:50 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
Busted windshields, sugar in her gas tank....
Ah, her psycho ex was a novice and not very mechanically inclined to know that sugar is sooooo yesterday, huh. It's 3 super absorbency tampons that you stick down into the tank and the person will not even get 2 blocks until their car is 100% screwed. My mechanic told me that (they had a car there it happened to), not something I have done.

Aside from being stalked on Facebook and Myspace, not much going on here. Changed my cell number recently due to some weird calls. . . can only speculate who it would have been.

Old 10-19-2009, 01:53 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,262,240 times
Hmmm....jeep girl...why do you temp me so.....

*runs for some tampax & enemy list
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships