Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2009, 06:28 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,345,835 times

Advertisements

I don't like men so artsy, take it away!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 06:44 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,032,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Want my honest opinion?
I think that you need to grow your hair out, and grow maybe a 5o`clock shadow.
I second this idea!! You definitely have the potential to pull off the sexy mysterious look.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:00 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,736,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dita View Post
I really don't want to show-off or something like that. I just want to know if people in the other race think that i am good looking or not. I am a single and i'm in love with my friend right now, she is very very nice girl, i really like her.The problem is we are in different race, so i really don't know what kind of man she wanted, or if she want to have a relationship with other race or not.
So guys, i need your personal view please, what do you think, am i good looking or not? It's okay if you think i am ugly, say it, but be honest please..and please tell me what kind of race do you think i am? Thank you for your answer
I'll "bite" in responding to a one-time poster but be forewarned that I'm not a guy and I'm easily old enough to be your grandmother. What race you are is totally inconsequential and matters not. If you're a Heinz 57 variety mutt matters not.

If you can't figure out what your current girlfriend is happy with then obviously you don't know her very well and communication between the two of you is totally stagnant. Race has nothing to do with compatibility.

Any other questions?

Old 11-06-2009, 08:04 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,572,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude1948 View Post
Ditto on the above. We all have our hangups about how we look. The inner person is what is important. As a woman I think you are a very nice looking man.
Are you saying he's a woman?
"Nice looking man" means she would not go out with you.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,151,358 times
Quote:
I really don't want to show-off or something like that. I just want to know if people in the other race think that i am good looking or not. I am a single and i'm in love with my friend right now, she is very very nice girl, i really like her.The problem is we are in different race, so i really don't know what kind of man she wanted, or if she want to have a relationship with other race or not.
So guys, i need your personal view please, what do you think, am i good looking or not? It's okay if you think i am ugly, say it, but be honest please..and please tell me what kind of race do you think i am? Thank you for your answer
You look like your mother was Mexican and your father was Anglo. I think you are fine looking. You have a very nice nose and pretty eyes. Your teeth aren't perfect, but they are white and clean. Looks like you have had a bad problem with acne in your life. This does not necessarily make you unattractive (lucky for you that you're a guy and not a girl in that respect).

You have a nice smile and a gentle look which I think is appealing. I hate guys who think they have to look mean or like "badasses" to be cool. I would say that you are not "drop dead gorgeous" but certainly *not* unattractive. I would thank that nearly any girl would be proud to be with you.

Hope that helps.

20yrsinBranson

Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 PM

1,801 posts, read 3,556,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Want my honest opinion?
I think that you need to grow your hair out, and grow maybe a 5o`clock shadow.
I agree

Old 11-07-2009, 10:08 AM

Do you work at a 7-11 or smoke/liquor shop? Just wonderin'.

Old 11-07-2009, 10:11 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,973,142 times
Quote:
Dude, you look like a cross between Alex Rodriguez and soccer player Christianaldo Ronaldo.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Dude, you look like a cross between Alex Rodriguez and soccer player Christianaldo Ronaldo.

He looks like a cross between ugly and hideous.

I am only joking! He looks like a very "gracious" man.

Old 11-07-2009, 01:29 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,201,093 times
While I think you are, there are people who probably think you aren't. As I've stated before, what one person finds attractive may not be to another person and vice versa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships