Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2010, 11:34 AM

13,609 posts, read 21,420,438 times

Advertisements

Belly dance for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2010, 11:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutEve View Post
Men like mystery, and they like a challenge. Maybe your husband is bored because you're too available. Become invested in your own life! Get in great shape, read books about sex and sensuality, get a hobby, hang out more with your friends. Become someone that is sexy, because it comes from your self-confidence and your love of life, not from your insecure desire to please your husband.

Great advise Eve

Old 01-25-2011, 12:51 PM

627 posts, read 1,297,597 times
I would definitely find a woman attractive who is taking her health and well-being into her own hands. I want a woman that will know that she has to be important to herself.

Take action and create out of yourself, a person that knows she's an asset to the world. Someone with purpose.

I don't mind leading but my soul mate has to be a leader side by side with me. Not aggressive, but filled with PASSION!

She should love and be content with herself.

Now that I described my future soul mate...

have you ever considered that maybe it's not you at all?

It could be a problem or issue with him. How you find out is sort of tricky. Don't pry. Men have this little thing called an "ego" that make them not want to admit they are vulnerable. I have no problem with this, but many men do.

If you want to know what it is, you cannot ask him to tell you. Coax it out of him by telling him a story about yourself. Something that makes you out to be vulnerable and ask him his much needed opinion. When he gives it to you, let him know that he is your best friend and that you hope that he considers you the same. Assure him that anything you two share is sacred.

If he doesn't give in the first time, give him some more. He'll give in eventually. Let him know that his problems are your problems and if he needs you to sling up to go to battle with them, that you're ready to do just that.

The best thing you can do is truly love him.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:53 PM

16,431 posts, read 22,231,610 times
Believe in him.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:49 PM

3,588 posts, read 5,738,234 times
Good one. Also, tell him you're putting yourself on a strict budget and you're going to buy him a great present (a surprise, something you know he's wanted a while) with the money you save. When you do something that unselfish with your money, men associate that with unconditional love and that's pretty sexy to them, (in small doses!)

Old 01-25-2011, 02:51 PM

5,258 posts, read 9,153,861 times
Definitely try wearing an outfit that is low-cut and revealing. And try suggesting sexy things that you two can do together. If he's STILL not responding...well...I don't know what else to suggest :-(

Old 01-25-2011, 03:11 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,967,894 times
Make sure your in good shape.

Be quiet, many women talk to much. If your mouth is open it should be proximate to his pelvis.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:01 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,233,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwaynecutie View Post
I don't think my husband is sexually attracted to me anymore, and I would really like to change that.

What is the sexiest thing a woman can do for a man? What is the sexiest thing I can wear to bed (color, type of lingerie, etc), around the house, out on a date? What could we do on a date that would be sexy?

What drives men crazy?

Looking for some male opinions!
Step outside your comfort zone. Hey, even lobster gets tiring if you have it night after night for years. Show him just how sexy you can be.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:17 PM

2,068 posts, read 4,343,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fortwaynecutie View Post
I don't think my husband is sexually attracted to me anymore, and I would really like to change that.

What is the sexiest thing a woman can do for a man? What is the sexiest thing I can wear to bed (color, type of lingerie, etc), around the house, out on a date? What could we do on a date that would be sexy?

What drives men crazy?

Looking for some male opinions!
Anything that shows your best assets... ie boobs and butt would be appreciated. Then just take charge while he's lounging on the sofa or chair kneel down and go downtown. He'll love you for it. Put a glass of beer or Johnny Walker Black in his hands while you're at it...

Old 01-25-2011, 04:36 PM

469 posts, read 1,258,473 times
Most men generally stop chasing after what they've already caught. Try being a little more self-assured, aloof, and sexy without trying to attract him. Treat yourself well, show confidence, and know what you're worth. Let him chase you, not vice versa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships