Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 10:12 AM

9,230 posts, read 16,570,105 times

Advertisements

Welcome to CD!

I see issues on both sides.

You have a jealous and insecure girlfriend. That is a huge problem and I would get rid of her post haste. You are doomed to a life of misery if she doesn't take care of that.

When you're single, you can request any kind of masseuse you want. But when you are attached, requesting an attractive woman would be disrespectful. Treating yourself to a massage is one thing, treating yourself to a massage from a hot young hottie is not all about therapeutics.

The idea that you would want to lie as opposed to compromising is also a red flag. Whether she is a basket case or not, she has a right to know. So, ask yourself, are you lying to prevent her from being hurt or are you lying because you don't want to give up the hotness in your massages? You can still get a massage, but would you lose interest in it if it was performed by an ugly woman?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2009, 12:21 AM

88 posts, read 253,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Hi Everyone.

After months of lurking on this forum, I just registered and am ready to dive into the pool.

This question is directed to ladies but anyone is free to respond.

If your SO wanted a professional, legitimate massage from an attractive young woman, would this bother you?

I have had professional massages before but always select attractive young women. I love getting them. They're kind of a personal luxury when I can afford them.

BTW, I'm talking of legitimate massages, none of the "massage parlor" fronts for the oldest profession. I do always want women masseurs just because I would rather be stroked by a woman rather than a man. I do enjoy the conversation as well and I may as well have a pretty face to look at.

My new girlfriend is the jealous type and I would hesitate to tell her of my massages. She gets upset when I am too friendly with women I work with, even though there is no reason to be. I suspect the massages would bother her. I don't plan to tell her but I was curious if any other women would find this troublesome.
Of course this would bother me.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:35 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,064,117 times
I could care less about stuff like this! This kind of thing would not bother me in the least as long as we are on equal playing grounds! You get a massage from a hot young girl, believe that I will get a massage from a hot young man!!!

Old 11-23-2009, 01:12 AM

1,629 posts, read 3,480,919 times
Hmmm. A man who has nothing to hide, hides nothing.

Old 11-23-2009, 01:42 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,662,573 times
Doesn't bother me. As long as he eats at home, I couldn't care less where he gets his appetite.

Old 11-23-2009, 06:24 AM

751 posts, read 1,675,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
Hi Everyone.

After months of lurking on this forum, I just registered and am ready to dive into the pool.

This question is directed to ladies but anyone is free to respond.

If your SO wanted a professional, legitimate massage from an attractive young woman, would this bother you?

I have had professional massages before but always select attractive young women. I love getting them. They're kind of a personal luxury when I can afford them.

BTW, I'm talking of legitimate massages, none of the "massage parlor" fronts for the oldest profession. I do always want women masseurs just because I would rather be stroked by a woman rather than a man. I do enjoy the conversation as well and I may as well have a pretty face to look at.

My new girlfriend is the jealous type and I would hesitate to tell her of my massages. She gets upset when I am too friendly with women I work with, even though there is no reason to be. I suspect the massages would bother her. I don't plan to tell her but I was curious if any other women would find this troublesome.
I feel very secure in my relationship and would have no problem with my SO getting a massage from an attractive woman.

I think it's about trusting the person you're in a relationship with.When there's no trust within a relationship then that relationship is in trouble.

Old 11-23-2009, 08:21 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,659,378 times
it depends, are you purposely seeking out an attractive masseuse or just taking whomever they give you when you go to these legitimate spas?? I get massages now and then and do prefer a man (hands are stronger) but have recently had a really good massage by a woman and I'd go back and see her. To be honest though, when I go to the spa for a massage, the last thing on my mind is what my masseuse looks like. I'm more interested in their qualifications and experience.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:14 AM

17,648 posts, read 22,693,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
No, too late, you're evil and that's it!

Yes, the female equivalent is called Hung-ers.

I thought it was Bally's...

heeheehee

Old 11-23-2009, 09:16 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,939,189 times
my girlfriend is an extremely pretty young woman.

if i want a massage, i just ask her nicely.

saves me money too.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:31 PM

19,467 posts, read 15,307,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk j View Post
i thought it was bally's...

:d:d:d

heeheehee
LOL!!!!! <blank parser>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships