Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2012, 12:29 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,769 times

Advertisements

My horrifying picture is in my profile.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:55 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post

nah. Nothing wrong with you.

When you notice a starke drop in people talking/flirting with you because you posted a picture of yourself, that's a good indicator to start giving people the warning posts.

That's from personal experience though.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:19 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,374 times
I
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post

When you notice a starke drop in people talking/flirting with you because you posted a picture of yourself, that's a good indicator to start giving people the warning posts.

Lol! Prince that can not be true. Both times I have posted my pic I have had a decrease of people on this forum talking to me. Maybe it's because the mystery is gone? But then again I don't know wether it's men or women who stop commenting. Sometimes I am intrigued by posting here because it's fun to imagine what people look like from reading their posts. Kinda like reading a book. For me anyway, I have a vivid imagination.

Either way I certainly don't feel the need to warn folks about my pics if and when I post another. If people don't like my pic, they don't have to look! Lol.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:26 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! you look fine!

GOD Bless!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
I

Lol! Prince that can not be true. Both times I have posted my pic I have had a decrease of people on this forum talking to me. Maybe it's because the mystery is gone? But then again I don't know wether it's men or women who stop commenting. Sometimes I am intrigued by posting here because it's fun to imagine what people look like from reading their posts. Kinda like reading a book. For me anyway, I have a vivid imagination.

Either way I certainly don't feel the need to warn folks about my pics if and when I post another. If people don't like my pic, they don't have to look! Lol.
I think it's rude, so judgemental and not right IMHO, sorry it happened to you.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:27 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,988,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
I

You? The past few pages I saw like 10 people practically throwing thsmelves at you. No warning needed! lol

I know I probably should. But I no longer post them on the forum, but I have a few in my profile. I should probably still have a warning sign somewhere lol

Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,608,769 times
Quote:

Meh, I only warned people as a joke. I know I don't look like anything out of a horror show.

However I still have a hard time accepting compliments.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:00 PM

Quote:
You? The past few pages I saw like 10 people practically throwing thsmelves at you. No warning needed! lol

I know I probably should. But I no longer post them on the forum, but I have a few in my profile. I should probably still have a warning sign somewhere lol
You do not need to warn Prince! I have seen your pics! Noone does! I think it is truly sad with how far the world has gone when it comes to looks. People are so much more than what's outside. I see a persons spirit reflected from the inside out and that makes everyone so beautiful to me... With the exception of people who enjoy behaving as jerks.

But neway, ya I lot of people responded to me on this thread but that was for a short time. Today, not so much. I just think its because the mystery is gone. Don't know, didn't really think about it until I read your post.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! you look fine!

GOD Bless!

I think it's rude, so judgemental and not right IMHO, sorry it happened to you.
Haha. Aw thank you, no need to apologize. I am not offended and several complimented me. Everyone was really nice about my photo. A lot of sweethearts.

Hard to explain what I am trying to say. Everyone was very very nice. I just think the fun goes away after the pic. People say ah you look really nice, then they get over it and move on. That's how online chats work I believe. In this forum anyway.

I never posted a pic for compliments but I share so much on this forum I thought it would be nice to have everyone put a face with my "many" posts. Now they have an idea of who they r responding to! Makes it somewhat more personal.

I have since removed my photo from this thread just for privacy. Didn't want to keep it posted forever. I am very glad many whom I communicate with on this forum were able to see my photo last night and put my face with my posts.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:02 PM

52,194 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Quote:
Meh, I only warned people as a joke. I know I don't look like anything out of a horror show.

However I still have a hard time accepting compliments.
I think you have a cute face.

You remind me of someone... I can't put my finger on it, but it's been bugging me for a good while now...

Old 09-01-2012, 02:07 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,994,999 times
Yum @ foadi.

Hurri, you are attractive. You always painted yourself as some kind of beast. ???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships