Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2012, 03:52 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,837,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
Yeah I have a BF but he looks identical to D.
Haha! Y'all are hilarious. I have a boyfriend somewhere...I have no idea where he is, where he lives, or what his dreams in life are...but he's somewhere out there! One day I will meet him! Lol

Good for the two of you! Hope your relationships are all that you dream loves! <3

Old 09-01-2012, 04:02 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,009,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
You do not need to warn Prince! I have seen your pics! Noone does! I think it is truly sad with how far the world has gone when it comes to looks. People are so much more than what's outside. I see a persons spirit reflected from the inside out and that makes everyone so beautiful to me... With the exception of people who enjoy behaving as jerks.

But neway, ya I lot of people responded to me on this thread but that was for a short time. Today, not so much. I just think its because the mystery is gone. Don't know, didn't really think about it until I read your post.
It's something I noticed not terribly long after I posted a picture of myself on a thread like this one. A lot of posters worked to avoid me. In the end it's nothing new to me since most people immediately judge me on what I look like on the outside and run lol.

I got it from every direction and every person I've known at some point. From family to friends I was never called anything more than an ugly SOB. *shrug* that's why it's so easy for me to call myself ugly and not really care. It's far from a lie if everyone says it. I just take it and move on.

People who choose to not talk to you because they know what you look like are missing out on a really good person. It's there fault for not interacting with you on any level IMO.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:09 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,792,061 times
I'm keeping an eye out on this thread...
Attached Thumbnails
what do y'all look like?-see.png  

Last edited by elnina; 09-02-2012 at 01:43 AM..

Old 09-01-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
It's something I noticed not terribly long after I posted a picture of myself on a thread like this one. A lot of posters worked to avoid me. In the end it's nothing new to me since most people immediately judge me on what I look like on the outside and run lol.

I got it from every direction and every person I've known at some point. From family to friends I was never called anything more than an ugly SOB. *shrug* that's why it's so easy for me to call myself ugly and not really care. It's far from a lie if everyone says it. I just take it and move on.

People who choose to not talk to you because they know what you look like are missing out on a really good person. It's there fault for not interacting with you on any level IMO.
Well said dear, well my first thoughts when I saw you was adorable. I immediately saw the person in your posts. Your eyes stood out the most to me. They lead me straight to your spirit. Very kind hearted ambience you have about you. Crazy folks! Well I have t stopped talking to ya

Old 09-01-2012, 04:52 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,144,866 times
Quote:
Well said dear, well my first thoughts when I saw you was adorable. I immediately saw the person in your posts. Your eyes stood out the most to me. They lead me straight to your spirit. Very kind hearted ambience you have about you. Crazy folks! Well I have t stopped talking to ya
See...things like this. There are a lot of great folks on this forum. For me, In addition to the GF, I went to a meetup even. It was a few people from here and every one was great to talk to in person.

I think the fact that this is not a dating site specifically is a factor as well. Many post their real thoughts and views and even photos. My case i never expected to meet someone this way as i am a cave man. While I will not slam dating sites as i have never used them, From what I hear from others there is a lot of phoniness and people just looking for hookups.

Old 09-01-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
See...things like this. There are a lot of great folks on this forum. For me, In addition to the GF, I went to a meetup even. It was a few people from here and every one was great to talk to in person.

I think the fact that this is not a dating site specifically is a factor as well. Many post their real thoughts and views and even photos. My case i never expected to meet someone this way as i am a cave man. While I will not slam dating sites as i have never used them, From what I hear from others there is a lot of phoniness and people just looking for hookups.
I agree! I have never did the online dating so I have no clue what it's like either! I would totally meet up with some folks on here of they were in my area!

Old 09-01-2012, 04:58 PM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times
Quote:

Sometimes it's actually a good thing to not know what someone physically looks like, you can "see" the real person by their posting patterns. There are a lot of sad pathetic jerks on this forum, men and women.

But, there are a lot of good decent stand up people here too.

It gives me hope.......

Old 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,144,866 times
Quote:
I agree! I have never did the online dating so I have no clue what it's like either! I would totally meet up with some folks on here of they were in my area!
They usually have meetups in the threads conductive to the state you are in, And you can even suggest and plan one if there are any posters in Memphis that you have befriended or interacted with positively.

Memphis seems like a cool city and I hear there is a good nightlife scene as well from what guests have told me.

Old 09-01-2012, 06:04 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,747,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I'm keeping an eye out on this thread...
Speaking of hot guys...

Old 09-01-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
They usually have meetups in the threads conductive to the state you are in, And you can even suggest and plan one if there are any posters in Memphis that you have befriended or interacted with positively.

Memphis seems like a cool city and I hear there is a good nightlife scene as well from what guests have told me.
Nah I haven't been to Memphis side of forum. The nightlife is ok depending on what you are looking for. Summertime there is always something going on. Downtown is always hot in the summer. Very cool place to live (downtown) too.
Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships