Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 09:32 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, you should show us those crisp white shirts after all! If we ain't seein' it ain't happenin'!
Well, I guess it ain't happening

Quote:
For some reason, every time I talk about white shirts "crispy" comes to my mind first!
Sounds like you picked up some American slang that went viral when people talk about how ironed out their clothes are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 09:37 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Well, I guess it ain't happening
Nah, we should SEE!

Quote:
Sounds like you picked up some American slang that went viral when people talk about how ironed out their clothes are.
I dunno why crispy instead of crisp comes to my mind always first... Maybe I'm a closet glutton!

At least I don't cook kitchen in the chicken, lol!

Old 12-08-2009, 09:40 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,152 times
Quote:
I dunno why crispy instead of crisp comes to my mind always first... Maybe I'm a closet glutton!

At least I don't cook kitchen in the chicken, lol!
ok fokes I have a confession. I have an addition to these:

Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
ok fokes I have a confession. I have an addition to these:
I think it might be their fault, too!

Old 12-09-2009, 06:33 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
My wife, once we were engaged, went into my closet and threw out approximately 78% of my clothes.
LOl I didn't throw his away but I had to teach him that gym shorts are meant to be worn in the gym or when doing gymlike activity...I did accidentally bleach a couple of things though

Last edited by nat_at772; 12-09-2009 at 07:13 AM..

Old 12-09-2009, 11:24 AM

9 posts, read 12,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
and didn't know the difference between a shower curtain and a shower liner
Is there a difference between a shower curtain and liner!?
(Did anyone actually know that?)

Old 12-09-2009, 11:27 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,927,861 times
i didn't know either, i just hoped someone else would ask !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Master View Post

Old 12-09-2009, 11:30 AM

2,382 posts, read 4,592,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Master View Post
Sure there is The liner is the plastic thing that is inside, to prevent water from getting out (or seeping through to the shower curtain). The curtain is the "pretty" part that hangs on the outside.

You can get some shower curtains that have the liner built in; and some people prefer to just use the curtain and skip the liner.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,189,782 times
I think anyone in this situation would try to offer suggestions to help fix it. It's human nature and it's they way you presented this. People, no matter if they are related or not, will offer compromises, anecdotes and suggestions. Getting upset over it may be unreasonable, though I do understand the 'emotional' just listen to me and the way I feel, it's hard to see that is what you wanted in this particular scenerio.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:54 AM

1,462 posts, read 4,868,386 times
For Nat: When I said "you threw a hissy fit"...it was a figure of speech and I wasn't trying to offend you. It isn't like I haven't had experience in this area with regard to trying to just vent to a husband. I have had not one, not two but three husbands. They ALL were not wanting to listen if not all the time, then part of the time and they ALL offered advice. Lets clear the three husband stuff up before I get accused of being a shrew and not being able to keep a husband. First hubby....alcoholic, drug abuser who loved women..all women..left him with son in tow after 11 years. Waited 10 years and remarried...husband died a year later of massive heart attack. Took my broken heart and stayed alone for 7 more years..am now married to Mr. Wonderful who happens to be 10 years younger and YES, YES, YES....I do listen to his advice. He loves me and cares when I am upset and although sometimes I don't take his advice and fall on my ass anyhow...I do listen. Understand...when you are upset and angry a loved one is going to help you..it is the nature of a loving, nuturing, caring partner to want to FIX stuff. Hope things work out ok for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships