Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 02:50 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
I think that adults do whatever is that they want to do. If a man is willing to spend the money (either way) is his prerrogative.
I know, huh? If a man wants to spend his money with a woman he doesn't know to have sex, his desicion to spend his money like that and her desicion to spread her legs after receiving the money. A man wants to spend his money taking out a woman on dinners, wine, entertainment, gifts, trips, etc. and after a few months of doing that maybe have sex and having a woman enjoy all that and maybe have sex a few months later, its their decision too.

Quote:
And mine is not associate with people who use sexual workers. I mean if a man tells me he do that I would not associate with him
The thing is that some people may USE another person for their own selfish purposes: sex, free meal and entertainment, etc. And in other cases, it is a mutual agreement.

Quote:
About men dating women, I don't think is the same. Unless you are dating a hooker. I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable with men that are comfortable with prostitutes
Let's see. A hooker stands on a street corner, a guy approaches her, and spends his money on her to have sex. She accepts and have sex. Another guy spends more money on a girl taking her to dinners, wine, entertainment, vacation trips, gifts, etc. A couple of months later, they might have sex. Guy spends money on her too and later on she might accept to have sex. In both cases, the man had to spend money to have sex. Still, one is more acceptable than the other? I don't like the idea of prostitution either but I find it interesting how society look down on one and applaud the other.

Quote:
Just exercising my right to choose.
Same thing here . Welcome to the forum .

Old 08-30-2010, 04:06 PM

2,412 posts, read 7,178,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
...I just don't feel comfortable with men that are comfortable with prostitutes. Just exercising my right to choose.
Of course you are free to not associate with men who have employed the services of a hooker. I don't think anyone would dispute such a position.

But the point is: how do you know? I mean, do you honestly think for a minute that every guy you meet or interact with is going to divulge their complete sexual history, including times with prostitutes? Not just your sexual partners, mind you, but all friends and associates? If you truly believe this, then you are beyond naive. If you don't, then you're being disingenuous. Either way, your statements don't add up.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:25 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
No offense to the OP but in this day and age, most prostitutes should be going out of business! It is very easy to find women and I don't mean, necessarily undesirable women who are very open sexually and more than willing to sleep with you on a first date. The idea of paying for sex is something that I can't comprehend. I think you need to work on yourself if you are not meeting anybody. Believe me, it is very easy to get laid for free these days!
For lots of men that is simply not true. Some are too socially inept, unattractive or both for that to happen.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:27 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,676,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by professorsenator View Post
Of course you are free to not associate with men who have employed the services of a hooker. I don't think anyone would dispute such a position.

But the point is: how do you know? I mean, do you honestly think for a minute that every guy you meet or interact with is going to divulge their complete sexual history, including times with prostitutes? Not just your sexual partners, mind you, but all friends and associates? If you truly believe this, then you are beyond naive. If you don't, then you're being disingenuous. Either way, your statements don't add up.
Truth.

Hell, everyone knows a guy who has had sex with a prostitute. The real question really is whether one knows a guy who openly *admits* to having sex with a prostitute.

Old 08-30-2010, 04:32 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,253,509 times
Closed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships