Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:26 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,752,679 times

Advertisements

Girls just wanna have fun too... why is it okay for men to bang anything on two legs, but if a woman enjoys sex and has had multiple partners in her life, she's a sl*t.

This double standard crap just ticks me off. We all know that men NEVER have sex just because it feels good......

Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 PM

45 posts, read 101,495 times
missymomof3 - that is a great question. Mathmatically, if their are roughly the same amount of girls as their are guys in this world, the average sexual partners for guys must equal that of guys! But say the average guy upped his number a few and the average girl downed her number afew. This would still mean the average is around 5. My girlfriends still triples that with guys she was not emotionally attatched to. I need help with how to break up with her

Old 12-10-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbigsby2 View Post
She has not been tested for STI's but has had a gyno visit. I knew she had multiple partners from the get go. We had been friends throughout college ; ) I really need help with how to let this girl down easy. I seriously care about her, and dont want her to ever think that she isn't good enough b/c of her past. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
Why?

Isn't that what it all boils down to?

Why not just show her exactly how shallow you are. I'm sure she'll run in the opposite direction.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:29 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missymomof3 View Post
By the way... how do yo uknow the average girl in your class didn't simply LIE?
Exactly. Not that I condone lying per se, but I can see why some women do it in that case. Thank goodness I haven't had a single wacko asking such questions in my life. Oh, well, had there been some, they would've become acquianted with the front door pretty quickly anyway.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 PM

45 posts, read 101,495 times
Rakin - she is a 1st class lady(beautiful, smart, just all around awesome except for her history which i cannot get over. Beleive me i feel so immature about it but at the end of the day i cant get over it. I hope she does find the man of her dreams one day and makes him the happiest man on earth. She deserves it.)

Kele - I know girls want to have fun, i just dont want one who has had 3 times the fun as everyone else with guys she is not emptionally attatched too. I clearly stated that im not holding a double standard here. If she was with 13 partners that were all "legitimate" as in relationships, i would be more understanding.

HELP WITH THE BREAK UP PLEASE?????

Old 12-10-2009, 08:32 PM

40,954 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
I need help with how to break up with her
Tell her

1. Your are a prude, you have to many hangups toward sex and you need to take a break.

2. Tell her you think you might be gay.

or

3. Be a man and tell her you think it would be best not to see each other. Be a man & do it in person.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:33 PM

1,259 posts, read 2,259,036 times
So are you also 22? I ask because you say that these 6-8 women you sexed you were in serious relationships with them so that makes it more acceptable according to you. Well at 22, these must have been pretty quick relationships. Are you sure you're just not getting some commitment phobia and wanting to use any reason to get out?

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
Well 14 guys is a lot,
I came of age in 1973, back when sex was recreational. Trust me, 14 is a drop in the bucket. LOL

20yrsinBranson

3,219 posts, read 6,584,535 times
This response may not be popular, but then again I don't give a

Hmmmmm lets see: She says 14 then add the honesty act plus the BS tax equals that I think that she's not being truthful about the total mileage and riders she's had and who knows what else.

Figure it out fellow CD readers/posters.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Rakin - she is a 1st class lady(beautiful, smart, just all around awesome except for her history which i cannot get over. Beleive me i feel so immature about it but at the end of the day i cant get over it. I hope she does find the man of her dreams one day and makes him the happiest man on earth. She deserves it.)

Kele - I know girls want to have fun, i just dont want one who has had 3 times the fun as everyone else with guys she is not emptionally attatched too. I clearly stated that im not holding a double standard here. If she was with 13 partners that were all "legitimate" as in relationships, i would be more understanding.

HELP WITH THE BREAK UP PLEASE?????
Oh, I see...

So it would have been okay if she had been in love with her 13 sex partners?

Buddy, you've got more problems than anyone on this board can solve......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.