Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 08:26 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,197,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameribull View Post
Well would you wanna have sex with a fat a$$ sweaty old man that gets out of breath walking into Dennys? If guys would take care of themselves a lil and maybe actually act like they give a sh*t about their wives maybe, just maybe they would get some.
I think you're out of order. Often it's the other way round, and the wife gets nothing even when she begs for it. And even then it's wrong for the man to say who wants to have sex with a fat overweight stinky woman who gets out of breath walking into McDonalds. - any man who says that to his wife is not worth ****e. Same goes to women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 PM

25,080 posts, read 16,357,787 times
Hmmm the OP makes an interesting point. However, I see just the opposite happening. I hang out with a lot of married women and their chief complaint is not that they have to give it up too often, rather it is their husbands can't hang. I have heard a woman's appetite grows the older she gets. I don't know since i'm just over legal (lol).

Old 12-24-2009, 08:50 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,197,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Hmmm the OP makes an interesting point. However, I see just the opposite happening. I hang out with a lot of married women and their chief complaint is not that they have to give it up too often, rather it is their husbands can't hang. I have heard a woman's appetite grows the older she gets. I don't know since i'm just over legal (lol).
I've heard that as well. I've heard many men's drive goes down as they grow older whilst women's drive goes up as they get older.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:00 PM

41,000 posts, read 49,395,042 times
In general I believe the only thing most women cut back on after they marry is the amount of oral they give their guy. (Not always)

As one gets older a good BJ gets harder to find.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:38 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,166,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You must believe that if you repeat something enough times it'll eventually become everybody's truth. Well, FYI, it doesn't work this way. Not everybody is obsessed with making babies - get it once and for all.
This isn't conscious decision making he's talking about, it's biologically hardwired into our brains and our behavior is a result of their evolutionary programming. Basic instincts and primal drives and whatnot. Attraction is not a choice.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:54 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,536,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
In general I believe the only thing most women cut back on after they marry is the amount of oral they give their guy. (Not always)

As one gets older a good BJ gets harder to find.
lol, for some reason that is just funny tonight

Old 12-24-2009, 10:14 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,124,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
let me make it simple for you as you seem to have a simple mind set. say you used to like, even loved creamed peas, you have lots your taste for it, don't really know why nor does it matter, you just have. do you think you should have to eat them just because your other half still likes them? .
The difference is if you stop eating them it doesn't effect your partner being able to enjoy them. You stop having sex with your partner, they dont get to enjoy it anymore. There is a huge difference. Not to mention most men could probably live without creamed peas but have a hard time without sex.

Old 12-25-2009, 02:51 AM

37,166 posts, read 42,351,186 times
Everyone can live without sex. But it's a fun part of life that nobody should have to live without it against their wishes.

Old 12-25-2009, 04:44 AM

1,360 posts, read 1,947,038 times
Quote:
The fact that you think this is a one-way problem, with only wives withholding from eager husbands, is the reason you don't understand what the problems might be. Sexual frustration goes both ways, and if you knew that, you'd have a clearer answer in front of you.
Look Ive talked too many husbands who basically say the same thing as me..that their wives have lost interest in sex...does it make us shallow that we think only sex is important...I don't think so...we're human... not a machine...if God made man with a strong sexual urge...what can we do...I don't feel guilty nor should other husbands ...its in our nature

Old 12-25-2009, 04:52 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,253,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyandclaire89 View Post
Look Ive talked too many husbands who basically say the same thing as me..that their wives have lost interest in sex...does it make us shallow that we think only sex is important...I don't think so...we're human... not a machine...if God made man with a strong sexual urge...what can we do...I don't feel guilty nor should other husbands ...its in our nature
Apparently you didn't read my post....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Allow me to debunk your theories and tell you a little story about sex and communication.

Significant other and I had great sex together - no doubt about it - he'll even tell you the same thing even tho we are no longer together. We were going to go on vacation and he had said, "When I'm on vacation, I like to sleep in, take my time, have sex.....etc" So, one morning I initiated things only to have him get up and say, "we need to get going" I sat there in utter bewilderment and rejection and also started to get pretty POd.

He was persistent that I hurry up so we could go and actual said, ....wait for it...."all you want is sex." A moment of silence blanketed the room and I busted out laughing and said, "Wait, there are about 20 guys in my headand they are all laughing at the moment."

His reasoning was so we could get a good spot at the beach. Yep, I lost out to the beach. But I said to him, 'the only thing I have to go by is what you tell me' and repeated his original thoughts on vacationing. This, gentlemen, is what they call poor communication and it isn't always the woman.

Jump back a few years to a terrific guy and we did a lot of things together, sex being the least of them and he was a great catch - the one that got away sort of guy. I think we had sex twice during our time together and one night I was over he made the remark to me, "There's more to a relationship than sex!" Yep HE said it not me and I never heard from or saw him again until I ran into him a few years later with his wife.

No, I am not unattractive, overweight, deformed or a sex-aholic. I wasn't a gold digger and in fact with the first one I described always came to my house so he didn't have to do a damn thing except show up.

So all the crap I'm reading up in those posts and in this thread is a bunch of hooey!!!!!
There's more to sex, good sex, than just the act itself, which I think is the point of most of these posts in here. My favorite is the post about women not giving oral sex after a while....maybe one should lead by example to show what they want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships