Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 12:28 PM

4,379 posts, read 5,396,890 times

Advertisements

OP, define nice?

is it the usual definition such as passive and accomodating, even to one's own detriment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2010, 12:28 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,535,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Nice guys finish last because they're too busy pondering why women don't want them and the bad boys get to the girl first.
Exactly, they never actually enter the race. They just sit back and pout.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:30 PM

2,031 posts, read 5,044,839 times
And here we go with Thread 25,001..concerning the Nice Guy routine...Drum roll please..section A, please resume banging heads with self help books.

Feel free to look over EVERY OTHER thread and post here in regards to this topic..there are plenty..

Old 01-05-2010, 12:32 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,408,731 times
Wasn't there just a "nice guys" thread a few weeks ago?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...nice-guys.html

hmmm...why don't nice guys search before starting new threads?

Old 01-05-2010, 12:33 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,575,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad View Post
I do not think all women are like that, just the pretty ones. I have been married to my wife for over 20 years and I always finish first.
I'm sure your wife would love to know you don't consider her one of the "pretty ones".

Old 01-05-2010, 12:39 PM

2,031 posts, read 5,044,839 times
D'oh !!!

Old 01-05-2010, 12:56 PM

16,408 posts, read 33,366,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post

How come women dont like dating nice guys? instead, women like dating guys who are more flamboyant, rebellious, treats them like dirt, etc. what is about women that makes them like guys who treat them bad? many of my friends have lost their gfs because they were too nice. what the hell is going on? are women secretly smoking some substance? do women like being treated like dirt? i certainly wouldnt if i were a woman. is it because women find it hot and exotic to have guys treat them bad? nice guys always finish last for some reason. we are always last to get the girls because we were too nice and women dont like being treated nicely. women often overlook these nice guys as just friends and dont see that these friends will be better husbands, caretakers, and fathers. i am furious at this girl who broke up with my friend because of his nature of being too nice. he told me now he's done with being nice and going to treat women like the jerks who always get women. what is happening?
Please explain how you know that she broke up with him for "being too nice."

She could have broken up with him for many reasons. Did she actually say, "I want a guy who treats me like dirt! You can be just a friend, but not a boyfriend because you are too nice!" Did she leave him for a one-eyed body tattooed convict who just got out of prison for killing his wife?

Old 01-05-2010, 01:07 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,713,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Wasn't there just a "nice guys" thread a few weeks ago?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...nice-guys.html

hmmm...why don't nice guys search before starting new threads?
They're too nice to search...

Old 01-05-2010, 01:08 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,870,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
Wrong forum dude.
Yeah. This is a forum for women who want support (and sympathy) in the task of remaking their bad boy boyfriend or husband into a nice guy. Then he can be dumped, secure in the knowledge that she won't be embarrassed when he takes up with her sister. Sis will no longer want him either.

Take your problem to a MRA site. You won't get much sympathy there either, but they understand the problem and will give you workable advice.

Old 01-05-2010, 01:14 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,870,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureBrennanDad
I do not think all women are like that, just the pretty ones. I have been married to my wife for over 20 years and I always finish first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I'm sure your wife would love to know you don't consider her one of the "pretty ones".
He made an important and relevant point. You just want to be "catty" and "entiitled".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships