Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM

2,540 posts, read 6,237,793 times

Advertisements

Is this post for real? I'd choose either over a child turning into a sexual predator or meth abuser. I will say, I'd choose Adam Lambert as my son over Brystol Palin anyday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 05:56 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,532,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Gay males can still be very pruductive members of society. Pregnant teens too, but i think, their life is put on hold as soon as that baby is born, and a large percentage of the time, teen moms, dont live up to their potential because they have the "burden" of taking care of a young life.

Lmao. Well that's nice that they aren't completely screwed.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:59 PM

3,277 posts, read 3,532,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
Is this post for real? I'd choose either over a child turning into a sexual predator or meth abuser. I will say, I'd choose Adam Lambert as my son over Brystol Palin anyday.
True, he does have better financial potential.

Last edited by yankeegirl313; 01-07-2010 at 06:16 PM..

Old 01-07-2010, 05:59 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,909,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by si33 View Post
Hey there Dreamer..don't take much from it..the OP is already wandering into her own trap..Sorry, but it is true..

How is that side of the icy panhandle lol

Yep, it is true. I learned a long time ago it's isn't worth wasting my breath on people with such backwards morals.

I am freezing over here si.., I was wasting time on the computer at the gym today checking the temps for people I know, and Tampa was quite a bit warmer than the St Pete area. Nomadicus just mentioned FL is expecting snow soon, , but I assume that's the northern cities. Scr*w this, I am moving to Hawaii!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoMariaUrameshi View Post
If you don't like what I post than get over yourself and don't look at it. It's freedom of speech.
I will tell you what every one always tells me. This is a public forum, if you don't like people commenting on what you have to say, don't post. Freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just you.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:06 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,999,986 times
Ha ha yeah. When I think of Will from will and grace I think hmm he acts gay to me. I guess because I've seen a variety of gay men and Will is actually somewhat of the gay stereotype much more so than Jack.

There are some really butch, masculine, foot-ball loving, motor-cycle riding, tough, big gay guys that you would never know are gay. Will from will and grace is not that type of dude. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcause View Post
I was going to say something to that effect.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:09 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,238,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyokoMariaUrameshi View Post
Openly gay son for me because I love the gays. I'm so against teen pregnancy and out of wedlock childbirths, I would give my daughter an ultimatium either you give the baby up for adoption or get an abortion. If she decides to keep the baby, I don't think I can support her decision and I don't think that it's my responsibilty to take care of their children. I know it sounds pretty harsh but I don't want my child to be a parent that early I would rather them be done with high school and college before they start thinking about getting pregnant.
What is up with this recently coined term "the gays"? If I were gay, I would resent being grouped together with thousands of others based soley due to my sexual pref.

I'm strongly prochoice and in no way pro teen pregnancy, but have taken in two pregnant teens whose parents gave them the ultimatum of adoption or abortion. And have been raising my GD for more than a decade. Kicking a pregnant teen to the curb BC of a mistake that millions of others have made is heartless and would not make me love her or support her any less. It would make her future life options much more difficult to be sure, but so would being an out gay person.

Given a choice, I'd prefer a well adjusted, happy child. If he/she is gay, then how can that change the love that a parent has for a child? Ditto with the teen pregnancy thing.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:09 PM

17,645 posts, read 22,688,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I'd rather have a gay pet elephant. Come on, who's with me!

You must have a Big Yard BRO.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,238,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
You must have a Big Yard BRO.

Or maybe a very big closet.

Old 01-07-2010, 06:14 PM

52,369 posts, read 52,836,239 times
I'd rather have a Klondike bar with nuts.

I should probably have posted that in the food forum, huh??

Old 01-07-2010, 06:15 PM

3,256 posts, read 8,909,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
Or maybe a very big closet.
Wow that would be baaad. I can't even stand changing the litter box..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships