Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 03:48 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Not a comment directed at your post but about the forums misogynist, sorry if you misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by susangggg View Post
I gave my opinion. How else could I answer such a ridiculous question? What?

Also, it was a post, not a thread. I doubt anyone would say I'm the expert on womens issues. I just complain alot.

Also FINE. I'LL JUST LEAVE THEN. *slams door*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2010, 03:58 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
An abusive guy is a challenge, she will want to "change" him, and this conflict provides the drama she needs to maintain her interest in him. Otherwise she would get bored and miserable and leave a guy. Hence why nice guys fail with women, cannot hold on to them long, because they bore women with the lack of challenge.
*Barf!* Just threw up in my mouth. Always the same complaint, always the same cherade with you.

You are so pathetic, that not only you envy cold-hardened criminals for getting love letters from naiive women but you also envy abusive A-holes because you couldn't get any female attention! Oh my gosh! You don't have any sense of entitlement other than "I have no play, but I'm sooo jealous that jerks get the girl even if they are beating and raping them and the woman likes that drama so that means I'll never get one!" Every thread is the same whining formula, and you didn't even "try to be a jerk" so you can get attention from women, did you?

Old 06-29-2010, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
Wow. Even People in that other forum are saying the same thing about him. O_o

Old 06-29-2010, 04:26 PM

Is it the reason why women who are in an abusive relationship is because there's something with them not because they're women?

Old 06-29-2010, 05:30 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
Its true, theres a reason you don't see strong women in abusive relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Is it the reason why women who are in an abusive relationship is because there's something with them not because they're women?

Old 06-29-2010, 08:25 PM

677 posts, read 1,620,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Ever notice that with the women thave have abusive relationships, the abusive relationships are ALWAYS the longest ones they have, and the decent guys they date, are the shortest relationships, and they wind up dumping him?
Of course the abusive relationship lasts a long time. The abuser needs time to make the person feel special and loved so when they start the abuse the other person will rationalize it and be conflicted about breaking things off. They'll remember all of the good times which will make it easier for them to accept the bad times.

Your other comment regarding relationships with 'decent' guys is just absurd. You need to be more than just a decent guy to keep a relationship going. Also, the gender roles can easily be reversed, not sure why you feel the need to define them like that.

Old 06-29-2010, 10:28 PM

389 posts, read 777,146 times
Damn! I started a thread extremely similar to this one yesterday, & I got the same amount of hate & irritation dumped on me.

OK, this is what it boils down to: An abusive man will not completely evolve or change. There's something goin' on with him in the head that no counseling or rehab can totally mend. Therefore, the worn down excuse that the wives & girlfriends give of "I know he can change" is useless. If he has the coldness & the nonexistent selfcontrol in him to beat his so called "Lover," then he ain't gonna stop for her. One beating quickly turns to beatings on an every day basis.

Women have the choice to get up & hit the highway @ the first blow. Unfortunately, most of them believe him when he says "It'll never happen again." It always happens again, & from there he's got her hooked. Ladies, ya either get out while ya can or ya stick around 'til you need help to get out. You end up becoming addicted to the man. You end up excepting the beatings as just a part of him. Pretty soon you can't leave him yourself. I've seen it happen so many times that it's sad. But, thank God it's never happened to me.

Like a few posters wrote above, strong women don't get sucked in to abusive relationships. You could call me a strong woman. Every man who beat on me (quite a few men) never got past the first few blows. I put a pocket knife to his throat to scare him off of me, sprayed some pepperspray in his eyes, ran to the phone, called 911, & had a protective order put on him. I don't know, maybe it's just me. Maybe I've got a too hot temper, too short fuse, etc etc etc. But seriously, ain't every woman entitled to that control? I may be too damn easy to **** off, & I know I'm crazy. But @ least I've never had to say "My husband/boyfriend beats me."

To some up my response to this thread, women should have the nerve to leave outset 'stead of waitin' for the man to gain full ownership of her. If she sticks around holding on to the worthless hope that he'll change, which sadly most women do, she's just diggin' a hole for herself & no one else can be blamed but her.

Jessie

Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,490,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelwoman View Post
Damn! I started a thread extremely similar to this one yesterday, & I got the same amount of hate & irritation dumped on me.

To some up my response to this thread, women should have the nerve to leave outset 'stead of waitin' for the man to gain full ownership of her. If she sticks around holding on to the worthless hope that he'll change, which sadly most women do, she's just diggin' a hole for herself & no one else can be blamed but her.

Jessie
You sound like my aunt. She never let's anyone forget that she can 'kick ass'.

'My way or the highway'. Yippee--aiia--kai--yay!!!

She also goes on and on and on about every slight or injustice that has occurred in her life. 'People are sorry'. Just about everyone except her.

Old 06-30-2010, 12:13 PM

hahaha, well Yippee--aiia--kai--yay!!!

I forget about whatever horrible things that has been done to me except when I need to make a point as to why some women are so stupid (no offence.) I don't act like I need pity. "Oh somebody baby me. I was abused." I could care less whether or not anybody feels bad for me because I's abused. I don't want 'em to feel bad for me, either. That's the last thing I want. I'm fine! I'm just saying that if women don't leave, they're in for a pretty bumpy road. The whole "I love him. He'll change" excuse is damn weak.

TakeAhike, your aunt must be a pretty amazing woman if you're comparing her to me. hahaha, Yippee--aiia--kai--yay!!! Thank you very much darlin!

Jessie

Old 07-01-2010, 03:55 PM

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah!!!

YIPPEE--AIIA--KAI--YAY!!! YIPPEE--AIIA--KAI--YAY!!! YIPPEE--AIIA--KAI--YAY!!!

YEEHAW!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha, I LOVE Y'ALL!!!! YIPPEE--AIIA--KAI--YAY!!!

Don't worry, y'all. I ain't gonna deal with this issue anymore. It's obvious where you stand.

hahaha, Jessie Loves you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships