Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,868,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
Well, i'm not the tool who designed two holer outhouses.

hahaha

Maybe he wanted men to go together...you know male bonding...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 07:20 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Maybe he wanted men to go together...you know male bonding...lol

NOT

Old 02-19-2010, 07:22 PM

3,337 posts, read 7,121,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techsavey View Post
The best kind of a man is one who is grounded in Jesus Christ. You see if he puts God first in his life he will have ALL of the attributes that a woman is looking for. Loyalty, kindness; someone who cherisishes me like his own flesh. A good provider; a leader of the houshold; not quick to anger; forgiveness; love (ing); a good listener; caring; interested; interesting; intellegent; clever; a problem solver. That's a good start.
Intersting part is... He should want all of these charachteristics in a wife. Does this help?
The best response I've read yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
There is a certain quality that makes a man a keeper. It is hard to put into words, but I know it when I see it and when I don't. Basically- A man has to know how to relate to a woman and when a woman runs across a man who can hit that spot, she's interested. Women r into security and power. I want the security of knowing the man who holds my interest understands me and knows how to do what I need him to do and possesses the resources to get it done... Now that's power. Of course this would be a man of good character too.
This woman here knows what she's talking about.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
NOT

Aww....I heard men like to smack each other on the butt....lol...too far?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:27 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Aww....I heard men like to smack each other on the butt....lol...too far?

NOPE

i likes to give Gal's a love tap or tooo &a pinch

heehee

Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
To me a guy is a keeper when:

*He has ambition. Has a good job - I am not saying this because I want someone to support my a$$ but because a guy who has drive is a TURN ON. I have plenty of ambition and would like the same in a mate.

*He takes care of himself. I don't mean a 6 pack, but someone who works out regularly.

*Sweet, honest and likes to travel.

*He isn't in a hurry to have kids.

*A guy who's responsible with money

*He isn't stuck up or thinks he's hot sh*t. It's okay to have confidence but it's another to be a cocky piece of sh*t. lol

*Doesn't drink like a fish and doesn't do drugs.

Well, that's all I can think off right now lol

You know what's sad? My soon to be ex husband is none of the good things I meantioned. Well, except that all he does is work out. If he cared about his future as much as he cares about the gym, he'd be the next Bill Gates...

Old 02-19-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
NOPE

i likes to give Gal's a love tap or tooo &a pinch

heehee

You pinch girl's butt's...lol weirdo. lol...and " that's assault brother!"

Old 02-19-2010, 07:51 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,269,059 times
Responsibility, emotional maturity, consideration of others, compassion, active listening skills, curiosity about the world around him, hobbies and interests of his own, fidelity and devotion, and nice buns.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:58 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by techsavey View Post
the best kind of a man is one who is grounded in jesus christ. You see if he puts god first in his life he will have all of the attributes that a woman is looking for. Loyalty, kindness; someone who cherisishes me like his own flesh. A good provider; a leader of the houshold; not quick to anger; forgiveness; love (ing); a good listener; caring; interested; interesting; intellegent; clever; a problem solver. That's a good start.
Intersting part is... He should want all of these charachteristics in a wife. Does this help?
ita!

Old 02-20-2010, 06:06 PM

146 posts, read 371,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
What qualities make a man a "keeper"?
Funny, Ambitious, Motivated and Smart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships