Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:39 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,596,686 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post

Does looking like this make me manly? Please say no
You have a very nice feminine look, but manly also describes attitude as well. And no I am not accusing you of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2010, 11:10 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,648,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintleif View Post
it's kinda hard to explain the sex change. basically, i think i was meant to be a man but i was born female yet i'm only attracted to males. which if i wasn't born a female i would've been a gay male. i'm just trying to figure out if fighting against nature and getting an operation will improve my happiness. meaning will i find a guy who would date a transgender male or would i have a better chance of just staying female but continuing to be basically a guy with breasts lol.
I think you might have Gender Identity Disorder. In my humble opinion, rather than worry about your future relationships, put that on the back burner for now.

What's more important now is whether or not you are comfortable being a woman or would rather be a man instead. Your individual self acceptance and happiness should come first as the relationship chapter later down the road. If you are not happy with yourself, how are you suppose to make your future man happy?

I would recommend talking to some close friends and reading up on some articles with people who dealt with GID as well...Good luck!

Old 03-09-2010, 06:49 AM

660 posts, read 1,540,784 times
Quote:

Girl, I would LOVE to have that hair!

(you're so pretty)

Old 03-09-2010, 07:59 AM

1,081 posts, read 2,471,831 times
Quote:

Why would you think you're manly looking... because your hair is sort of short? It's not like you've got a buzz-cut, or a fade.
No, that's definitely a feminine haircut, and you don't look manly.

Old 03-09-2010, 12:47 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
I was just reading op post and it talked of no make up, the type of clothes, etc.. I was just checking myself, thats all, lol...

Old 03-09-2010, 12:49 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,360,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansdaddy052606 View Post
Girl, I would LOVE to have that hair!

(you're so pretty)
aww, thank you so much

Old 03-09-2010, 07:04 PM

17,216 posts, read 57,078,859 times
Quote:
I was just reading op post and it talked of no make up, the type of clothes, etc.. I was just checking myself, thats all, lol...

No, no, you look like a girly girl in the photo. What I was talking about is the women out there that do a buzz cut, up off their ears - to me this is typically not necessarily "manly" but it's usually not attractive (weasel words because there are a few faces that it seems to "work" for.

A gal does not have to doll herself up to look feminine. In some ways it's what they look like when *not* dolled up that to me tells the tale.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:12 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintleif View Post
I'm a very manly woman. meaning i don't wear dresses or makeup or do anything girly. however, despite being manly i still and always will like guys and only guys. I was originally thinking of getting a sex change after i turn 18 but it's a long and expensive process. Instead i might just get my tubes tied and continue dressing like a man. So, would any guys here date a manly woman?

Besides a sex change being expensive and long i also think that i would have a harder time finding guys willing to date a transgender man than finding a guy willing to date a manly woman. Or am i wrong?
As far as your question, it depends. For example, I just met a woman who owns her own gym and she comes off as if she went through the Marine corps. The thing is, she is sexy and she love men so I would date her in a minute.

On the other hand, there are women who take hormones to become more masculine, and as for myself, I would never date a woman like that.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:41 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So that is an acceptable body for a man?
Normally, guys who like women don't really care what an acceptable body for a man would be..........

Old 03-09-2010, 08:49 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
I think manly woman and butch dykes are disgusting, and I would never date that. The beauty of a woman is in her feminity... If you got issues about wishing you were a guy, just crossdress sometimes imagining this is you as a guy... Like me... I crossdress imagining I am a beautiful woman but it's just a phase and then I revert to normal life of my guy / dude self. Check out my profile pic.

I think the guy with a vagina look is totally freakish and disgusting. Best thing to do is stay your gender as a woman and be as feminine as possible. Have crossdressing / butch moments to let out steam.

I do this with my life... I wish I was a beautiful woman but GOD made me a man so I try my best to live a guy's life but I have crossdressing moments to imagine myself as a beautiful woman. And I don't abuse that by messing around with guys... I'm still straight and like only women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships