Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 09:32 PM

8,679 posts, read 15,277,474 times

Advertisements

Am I the only one hearing Blur right now?

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 10:04 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,308,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I think manly woman and butch dykes are disgusting, and I would never date that. The beauty of a woman is in her feminity... If you got issues about wishing you were a guy, just crossdress sometimes imagining this is you as a guy... Like me... I crossdress imagining I am a beautiful woman but it's just a phase and then I revert to normal life of my guy / dude self. Check out my profile pic.

I think the guy with a vagina look is totally freakish and disgusting. Best thing to do is stay your gender as a woman and be as feminine as possible. Have crossdressing / butch moments to let out steam.

I do this with my life... I wish I was a beautiful woman but GOD made me a man so I try my best to live a guy's life but I have crossdressing moments to imagine myself as a beautiful woman. And I don't abuse that by messing around with guys... I'm still straight and like only women!

Old 03-09-2010, 10:09 PM

257 posts, read 408,081 times
If she was obviously a woman, but did manly things, I wouldn't be bothered by that.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:11 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,393,444 times
I think there is a much bigger issue than looking "manly". Seems like an identity crisis to me.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:25 PM

5,879 posts, read 9,257,368 times
Aww, it takes a lot to top old Rugged. How much body hair do you have?LMAO........... JK
YouTube - AC/DC - She's Got Balls

Old 03-09-2010, 11:47 PM

332 posts, read 644,720 times
Quote:
The only women I can even think of who appear manly are those who have taken bodybuilding to the extreme and use steroids or other drugs. They end up with deep voices and a masculine appearance but that's not something you see everyday. I also like women who dress in jeans and are active and healthy as others have said.
A woman does not have to be a bodybuilder to look manly.

This woman in the pic looks very manly and judging by her built she definitely does not have the body of a Greek God. Yet she is still able comes off as looking masculine.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3133/...4ed9c2.jpg?v=0

Old 03-10-2010, 01:20 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,589,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintleif View Post
I'm a very manly woman. meaning i don't wear dresses or makeup or do anything girly. however, despite being manly i still and always will like guys and only guys. I was originally thinking of getting a sex change after i turn 18 but it's a long and expensive process. Instead i might just get my tubes tied and continue dressing like a man. So, would any guys here date a manly woman?

Besides a sex change being expensive and long i also think that i would have a harder time finding guys willing to date a transgender man than finding a guy willing to date a manly woman. Or am i wrong?
no i wouldnht

Old 03-10-2010, 01:54 AM

2,031 posts, read 3,227,242 times
Ok, well, obviously you aren't gay since you like men. Being a more masculine woman is fine. I'm sure you'll fine a man that will love you just as you are. What I'm failing to see is why you would want a sex change when you like men? A man isn't going to want you (if you have the sex change) unless he's gay. God made us a certain gender and I personally think it's wrong to change that.

Old 03-10-2010, 08:53 AM

2,662 posts, read 3,831,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
well, I did read it... lol I hope I look a bit more feminine than OP is making me feel right now... yikes
u look quite nice

Personally, I know I'm not alone -- many men are attracted to some "masculine" considered traits -- broad shoulders, muscular legs/butt, short hair and not all the overly feminine "barbie" type trimmings -- large chest, very long hair, slender legs. While I wouldn't suggest the OP should grow excessive facial hair, feel comfortable with yourself. There's a lid for every pot.

Old 03-10-2010, 10:34 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,062,900 times
I'm not really attracted to masculine women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships