Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 03:37 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,402,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
Because college girls are not worth treating decent. They want to be treated like lady dianna but they act like the tramp brittney spears.

And as a person who was in a frat in college let me guess this about the op:
She did not bring her own booze
did not bring weed
did not bring cash
probably was not looking to hook up or give it up easily

what the hell are you doing at a frat party? Looking to have a good time? go have a good time some where else on some one elses dollars. You do understand that frats put thousands, literally into parties?

If you wanted some nice guys you should have went to an english majors party. shoulda partied with some hipsters or what ever. But you did not want that. You wanted to be around "HOT GUYZ", whos parents are rich, who you think will let you get intoxicated for free.

Yea I ran into my share of chicks just like you, lookin to "Have a good time", and I treated them just the same as those guys treated you, except I did not name-call.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
God, this is exactly why I avoided frat boys (emphasis on 'boys') like the plague in college.
This is why I went to a college that banned Frats and Sororities.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 03:43 PM

994 posts, read 1,683,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyShouldIWorry View Post
But he's right. If you want a rich, hot frat boy, you must endure the abuse.

Just think how much fun it will be to skin him in divorce!

DON'T SIGN THAT PRE-NUP!
As if prenups are worth the paper they are written on

Old 03-30-2010, 06:46 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,169,267 times
Yea I should state that I was a "nice guy". Did all the things momsy said would make her proud. Held open doors, gave up seats on the bus, tried to be 100 class before even so much as trying to hold a girls hand.

Where did it get me, oh well this girl, that I was into, she goes and gets drunk, sleeps with some dude (I really shouldnt say some dude, he WAS a FRIEND from the dorms), and than has the audacity to complain to me that he did not satisfy her in bed.

I was pledging for my frat at this time. When the brothers found out about this, I was brought in, forced to strip down to my underwear, and was berated for 45 mintues for being a fool. But they did not tell me I had no chance of making the frat. On the contrary, they made a man out of me.

My punishment for being a fool was I had to not only bring the standard 3 girls per guy for the next party.Ohh no I had to bring my 3 girls and for my fellow "pledgies" I had to find them 1 girl each. I had no idea what the consquences would be if I did not, but I knew it would not be good.

Needless to say, I gamed up, got the chicks, and learned how to be the best MAN-HOE I could be while in college. And I have no regrets.

You want a nice guy look some where freakin else.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:01 PM

1,125 posts, read 2,194,223 times
Quote:
Needless to say, I gamed up, got the chicks, and learned how to be the best MAN-HOE I could be while in college. And I have no regrets.

Hahaha, I dunno why but I loved your post. I was a big man hoe at University as well. Being all nicey sweety gentlemanly will not get you anywhere during those years. I was an absolutely rude obnoxious fella, and it got me laid time and time and time again, no problems. If the girls wanted a nice sweet guy they could go to the sweet gentlemanly type of guys who would do anything they say. There were loads of them at campus as well, but the girls ignored them. Their loss. We were idiots, and the girls flocked to us.

I was at Uni to learn and to have a good time, not to find a permanent girlfriend or the love of my life.

I have since calmed down, and I am now very selective who I sleep with and who I let into my bedroom. Even when I start a relationship, I take it very slow and don't engage in any sexual activities until I feel 10000% comfortable, and many girls are driven away by that cos they don't have respect for me. And that's their loss for being frigid *******.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:17 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,402,787 times
Quote:
Yea I should state that I was a "nice guy". Did all the things momsy said would make her proud. Held open doors, gave up seats on the bus, tried to be 100 class before even so much as trying to hold a girls hand.

Where did it get me, oh well this girl, that I was into, she goes and gets drunk, sleeps with some dude (I really shouldnt say some dude, he WAS a FRIEND from the dorms), and than has the audacity to complain to me that he did not satisfy her in bed.

I was pledging for my frat at this time. When the brothers found out about this, I was brought in, forced to strip down to my underwear, and was berated for 45 mintues for being a fool. But they did not tell me I had no chance of making the frat. On the contrary, they made a man out of me.

My punishment for being a fool was I had to not only bring the standard 3 girls per guy for the next party.Ohh no I had to bring my 3 girls and for my fellow "pledgies" I had to find them 1 girl each. I had no idea what the consquences would be if I did not, but I knew it would not be good.

It's weird because while I disagree with pretty much everything you say, I think your general idea is right on.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:25 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
4 year college-- the most effective device known to man for destabilizing a young man, inflated expections of future accomplishments, very little current demo of abilities required and a sea of beautiful women more than willing to sleep with you based on those fantasy assumptions. freshmen year everybody is a nuclear engineering major.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:28 PM

1,000 posts, read 2,354,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
It's weird because while I disagree with pretty much everything you say, I think your general idea is right on.
I know, I know...that post was basically everything that's wrong with college guys all thrown into one steaming pile. BUT...somewhere between all the crap, there's a very good point. Women always seem to think that they should have a permanent "get out of jail free card" when it comes to who and what they involve themselves with. It doesn't matter if she willingly throws herself at a total jackass of a guy who everybody on planet earth knows would just screw around behind her back and make life a living hell...it only matters that she got screwed over and ended up crying around about it. It doesn't matter that a group of girls willingly showed up at a frat party in a dingy old basement with guys who are visually showcasing that they're truly scum of the earth...it only matters that they went home crying and hurt. There comes a point in time when people should be able to think for themselves and make good decisions, there's no pitty or playing the victim when you're that freaking stupid and have fallen for the same crap for the 100th time. There's nothing worse than a girl who continuously sets herself up and willingly knows what she's getting herlself into, yet she plays the "victim" card whenever **** hits the fan while expecting everybody to sympathize with her.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,204,004 times
Quote:

This guy has the right idea, I just wish I could say the same of my own personality- I can't man-ho myself out for anything XD I got no game.

I suppose I'm one of those "nice guys" that will change sometime soon. since I've already been told repeatedly by females that I'm too nice..

Old 03-30-2010, 07:44 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,169,267 times
Oh and one last thing, when I found my wife, a then virgin, it was at church.

So yea nice guys often finish last. I am married to a wonderful 'nice' woman, i have beautiful daughter, and a solid salary paying job and I own my own home, all at age 27. So chew on that.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:48 PM

5,419 posts, read 9,204,004 times
Quote:
Oh and one last thing, when I found my wife, a then virgin, it was at church.

So yea nice guys often finish last. I am married to a wonderful 'nice' woman, i have beautiful daughter, and a solid salary paying job and I own my own home, all at age 27. So chew on that.

damn, now I'm jealous =/ good for you, man. Hopefully one of these days I'll actually learn. When I'm my regular self I'm too nice, but when I try to be what females my age expect (I'm 20) I'm the biggest a-hole in the world. The female mind at this age is..wonky
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships