Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 AM

203 posts, read 322,174 times

Advertisements

(please answer all)
1) cold
2) murdered
3) broke

Alot of girls, NOT SAYING ALL, are actually just there for the money and the wealth of one man, cause if that man dies, than the lady lives on with happiness. If the guy is cold the girl almost never ever gives them some a sweatshirt, but the guy does.
I believe that all the top #'s deserve to be answered by you, and or your hubby, and see who in fact would dodge a bullet (figure of speech).

~*~I-C-S-T-I-T-C-H~*~

Old 04-09-2010, 11:23 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,697,277 times
1. Go somewhere warmer.
2. Call the police.
3. Go somewhere free.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icstitch View Post
(please answer all)
1) cold
2) murdered
3) broke

Alot of girls, NOT SAYING ALL, are actually just there for the money and the wealth of one man, cause if that man dies, than the lady lives on with happiness. If the guy is cold the girl almost never ever gives them some a sweatshirt, but the guy does.
I believe that all the top #'s deserve to be answered by you, and or your hubby, and see who in fact would dodge a bullet (figure of speech).

~*~I-C-S-T-I-T-C-H~*~
1) If my man was cold, I would have to give him my jacket to keep him warm. I would hope he would do the same for me, cause if he doesnt, you actually never know if he is using you for stuff or what.

2) I would be sad cause my population (gays) are actually killed everyday, in ally ways, sad to say they normally dont live, unless someone heard him/her get shot (RIP~ Timothy)

3) Due to the economy being bad, I would totally understand. We would actually share on who buys/pays the meals/dates for that term. But I would probally be paying most of the time, cause I care for my love.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:27 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
(please answer all)
1) cold
2) murdered
3) broke

~*~I-C-S-T-I-T-C-H~*~
Women do not love men. Women love the material things men GIVE to them, and what a man can provide. If you dont have money then you have nothing to offer a women plain and simple

It is often just better to focus on yourself and better yourself because women will just drag you down

I see men everyday who talk about how they did something their wife wanted to do. Men never get to do what they want in relationships because the woman usually has a problem with whatever it is

On a Sunday you'll see tons of married couples antiquing, notice how miserable the man looks. He knows that he could be home watching the NBA playoffs at that moment, and instead he is looking at old over priced junk no sane logical being would want to buy

But he cant do that because his wife believe "Sports glorify violence and competition and that's not psychologically healthy"

Gimme a break. Stay single, be a man going your own way, and dont waste one penny on some dumb b*tch who wont give it up to you anyway

If I was cold I know a woman wouldnt give me her jacket, I would jsut freeze to death
If I was murdered she wouldn't care because she has another guy who she was blowing on the side
If I was broke (I am actually) regardless of the state of our economy, a woman expects men to pony up as much cash as possible on a date, I havent had one date yet that didnt cost less then $100

Old 04-09-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
1. Go somewhere warmer.
2. Call the police.
3. Go somewhere free.
Yes a walk on the beach (cost is free) is actually the romantic part, I love to walk on the sand with my bare feet and watch the stand be covered up by my feet... Although if it was cold outside I would seriously just go into the grand california and listen to the piano be played (during certain hours... of course) and than everything would be free.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:28 AM

10,214 posts, read 17,874,219 times
I'm 5ft and weigh about 98lbs - my sweatshirts would not fit 90% of adult males. A large sweatshirt can fit on a smaller person, a small sweatshirt can not fit on a larger person. The same is probably true for most couples.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
Women do not love men. Women love the material things men GIVE to them, and what a man can provide. If you dont have money then you have nothing to offer a women plain and simple

It is often just better to focus on yourself and better yourself because women will just drag you down

I see men everyday who talk about how they did something their wife wanted to do. Men never get to do what they want in relationships because the woman usually has a problem with whatever it is

On a Sunday you'll see tons of married couples antiquing, notice how miserable the man looks. He knows that he could be home watching the NBA playoffs at that moment, and instead he is looking at old over priced junk no sane logical being would want to buy

But he cant do that because his wife believe "Sports glorify violence and competition and that's not psychologically healthy"

Gimme a break. Stay single, be a man going your own way, and dont waste one penny on some dung b*tch who wont give it up to you anyway

If I was cold I know a woman wouldnt give me her jacket, I would jsut freeze to death
If I was murdered she wouldn't care because she has another guy who she was blowing on the side
If I was broke (I am actually) regardless of the state of our economy, a woman expects men to pony up as much cash as possible on a date, I havent had one date yet that didnt cost less then $100
that is true.

I keep telling my brother who has a relationship right now "Love cost, you pay with money or you pay with pain."

Old 04-09-2010, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA2UK View Post
I'm 5ft and weigh about 98lbs - my sweatshirts would not fit 90% of adult males. A large sweatshirt can fit on a smaller person, a small sweatshirt can not fit on a larger person. The same is probably true for most couples.
yes that is true, and Im happy you were able to point that out.

Old 04-09-2010, 12:31 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,577,035 times
Quote:
that is true.

I keep telling my brother who has a relationship right now "Love cost, you pay with money or you pay with pain."
i pay with both money and pain it seems

the women dont care though, so long as they dont have to work, and the man is paying for everything, she could care less about him

Old 04-09-2010, 12:35 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,624,668 times
I read the OP several times but I'm afraid that I just don't have a clue as to what the subject could possibly be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.