Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 10:33 PM

6 posts, read 16,963 times

Advertisements

I been dating with this beautiful girl for almost six years. we been on and off but when we seem happy whenever we together, and we have been living together for about 4 years until last year I went to study medicine far away, and we only see each other every 4 month during my break. i love her unconditionally and treated her the best that I can. she care for me lots too. I plan to marry her when i finish school and have a family with her, but this time I'm home she break up with me because she said she isn't good enough for me. she told me that while we dating and while I'm away, she had crushed on couple guys and even kissed them, so she felt guilty and she said if she love me why would she felt for other guys. she said she it sure will hurt her and she will jealous if she see me dating some other girl, and she know that she will never find a guy like me of how i treated her. I'm confused because can girl love someone and still fall for the other or have crush on some other guys? My though is that because I'm away and she lack of the feeling of careness so when guys give her that feeling she will fall for them. I don't know what to do, and I know this will affect my focus for school. have this ever happen to you ladies?
Please tell me what i should Do.
thanks

ps, btw, I'm her first love, and first of everything

Last edited by Haganph; 04-20-2010 at 10:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 11:23 PM

1,052 posts, read 1,647,310 times
She felt guilty about cheating on you, so she decided to break things off as she felt that you deserved a better girl than her.

Old 04-21-2010, 12:12 AM

6 posts, read 16,963 times
^^she still want to be with me and I still want to be with her that why its so hard. I mean when we love someone can we still fall for the other or have crush on other? because i think we are human so i guess its possible, idk..

Old 04-21-2010, 05:57 AM

146 posts, read 371,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haganph View Post
^^she still want to be with me and I still want to be with her that why its so hard. I mean when we love someone can we still fall for the other or have crush on other? because i think we are human so i guess its possible, idk..
But the thing is you 2 are not together now. You 2 broke up, she cheated on you. She has admitted to having feelings for other guys. The truth is she has already answered you question through her actions. I am certain she loves and cares for you considering how long you were together but in my opinion as a young women i would never cheat on a guy i knew i wanted to be with (and loved) No matter how far away he was. Loyalty is #1 and if she breaks that she ain't worth your heart. Cheating is pretty much the worst thing a women could do to you, to show you that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you...

You sound like a smart person, Concentrate on school and forget about girls right now. You don't need girls like that in your life.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
Sorry for your loss.

Old 04-21-2010, 06:03 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
Yes, my boyfriend broke up with my after nearly six years together. We dated in high school and college but just grew apart. That happens sometimes. We started on the same path but ended up in two different places. I was hurt, but not as much as you are hurt, because I felt it coming.

I'm sorry this happened to you, but sometimes it's for the best. You want to marry someone who is on your path and wants to be by your side forever.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:02 AM

417 posts, read 1,068,048 times
I am so sorry you are going through this, but just reflect on this and learn. Personally, if I really wanted to be with someone and cheated, I would confess and beg for forgiveness and then put my all into fixing the relationship. The fact that she wants to end it because she cheated gives me the impression that she is not willing to work on the relationship right now and just needs time for herself. Maybe she just needs a break. Concentrate on school for now and see what happens.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:21 AM

3,261 posts, read 5,302,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haganph View Post
Please tell me what i should Do.
thanks

ps, btw, I'm her first love, and first of everything
Ahhh, First Love... Take it one day at a time and try (as hard as it may seem) to focus on yourself, your education, career, friendships.

One day you will look back on it and put it in perspective.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:22 AM

897 posts, read 1,687,864 times
I'm sorry 'bout that! Get back on that Horse and go meet Somebody else.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:28 AM

4 posts, read 17,576 times
I agree as well with one day at a time. It can go either way and pray on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships