Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 08:21 AM

4,613 posts, read 4,795,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I'm surprised he can get laid using that lame lie, Lol. Although, I question the woman falling for it
I have a buddy that's a navy helicopter pilot. Granted, he doesn't have to lie about it because he actually IS one, but the number of women that sleep with him purely based on his word is outrageous.

As for me? I've let women that I've met at a gay club believe I was gay so they could "turn" me. That was in my early 20's and I'm not proud of it, but yikes did it work well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2014, 09:24 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
I have a buddy that's a navy helicopter pilot. Granted, he doesn't have to lie about it because he actually IS one, but the number of women that sleep with him purely based on his word is outrageous.
Seriously? Who cares if someone's a helicopter pilot? Why is that a reason to sleep with someone? People sure are crazy.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Seriously? Who cares if someone's a helicopter pilot? Why is that a reason to sleep with someone? People sure are crazy.
You got me, but the ladies EAT IT UP. I mean, military guys has never been a new thing, but it's not like he's out wearing the uniform or anything. And he's just a regular looking guy, a little too aggressive even, so I wouldn't say he has any kind of "game". But I see it in action all the time.

Edit: Actually, I have another friend who's just a regular "pilot" pilot. Now, he's actually a good looking guy with very good game, so there's some crossover there, but I see women turn to jello when he has them wear the hat and call him "captain". It's ridiculous...he'll bring it out in public just for that reason.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:38 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,125,092 times
Quote:
You got me, but the ladies EAT IT UP. I mean, military guys has never been a new thing, but it's not like he's out wearing the uniform or anything. And he's just a regular looking guy, a little too aggressive even, so I wouldn't say he has any kind of "game". But I see it in action all the time.

Edit: Actually, I have another friend who's just a regular "pilot" pilot. Now, he's actually a good looking guy with very good game, so there's some crossover there, but I see women turn to jello when he has them wear the hat and call him "captain". It's ridiculous...he'll bring it out in public just for that reason.

Funny back in the day girls seemed to avoid the military guys, maybe things have changed?
In San Diego people would takl bad about girls who dated Sailors.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:41 AM

102,211 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:

lol!

OK, I confess. The way to get me into bed is to tell me you're an ethnomusicologist, and to start talking about your favorite African music traditions. But you have to actually be a nice guy, too.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:51 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,180,605 times
Quote:

Eh, helicopter pilots don't do it for me, lol

Marines....Omg are damn near irresistible to me though....
In or out of uniform.

Preferably out

Old 11-14-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Funny back in the day girls seemed to avoid the military guys, maybe things have changed?
In San Diego people would takl bad about girls who dated Sailors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Eh, helicopter pilots don't do it for me, lol

Marines....Omg are damn near irresistible to me though....
In or out of uniform.

Preferably out
See? It's definitely a thing.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:57 AM

Quote:
See? It's definitely a thing.
Interestingly enough no other branch of the military does it for me though...

Lol as soon as I realize its a Marine....
I'm like uh oh--

*Kryptonite*

Old 11-14-2014, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Interestingly enough no other branch of the military does it for me though...

Lol as soon as I realize its a Marine....
I'm like uh oh--

*Kryptonite*
Every branch does just fine, trust me!

Old 11-14-2014, 10:06 AM

Lol I'm sure

I was just told by a client of mine that I can easily go work on a base....

I'm looking into how to make it happen.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships