Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 06:01 PM

90 posts, read 182,813 times

Advertisements

This might seem like an odd question, but, for about a year now I've been completely unattracted to every man that I meet/see. Yes, he can be very good looking, but I just won't have the desire to hang out/have sex with/date him. It's really weird, but I used to have a very high sex drive, and thinking about it all the time. But not anymore. I am kind of turned off by it now, and the thought of doing it with someone who I am not completely in love with no longer appeals to me. Now I'm not saying.."Ohhh I wish I were a ****!" But I feel like this is not normal. I haven't met anyone at all that has really done anything for me. I guess the problem is that I want to meet someone who will inspire some kind of feeling! And I've tried so many things to meet guys...dating sites, in class, at work, in bars, yes even VOLUNTEERING!! But nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me!!! I thought, hmmm, maybe I am not really straight? But.. I don't get aroused at the thought of being with a women at all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2010, 06:06 PM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkir386 View Post
This might seem like an odd question, but, for about a year now I've been completely unattracted to every man that I meet/see. Yes, he can be very good looking, but I just won't have the desire to hang out/have sex with/date him. It's really weird, but I used to have a very high sex drive, and thinking about it all the time. But not anymore. I am kind of turned off by it now, and the thought of doing it with someone who I am not completely in love with no longer appeals to me. Now I'm not saying.."Ohhh I wish I were a ****!" But I feel like this is not normal. I haven't met anyone at all that has really done anything for me. I guess the problem is that I want to meet someone who will inspire some kind of feeling! And I've tried so many things to meet guys...dating sites, in class, at work, in bars, yes even VOLUNTEERING!! But nothing. I don't know what's wrong with me!!! I thought, hmmm, maybe I am not really straight? But.. I don't get aroused at the thought of being with a women at all.
Me too. I thought it was called growing up??

Old 05-16-2010, 06:08 PM

90 posts, read 182,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSizzle225 View Post

Haha, I suppose you are right about that...

Old 05-16-2010, 06:17 PM

To me, the thought of sex with a stranger is disgusting, and the thought of it is only getting more disgusting. I don't think I'd worry about it.

I'm not sexual so much as affectionate. I don't NEED to be having SEX with anyone...but cuddling, holding hands and stuff always sounds nice. Maybe you are just the same way? It's ok, you can do like me and tell HollyWeird to buzz off, you are your own man.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:24 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,152 times
Quote:
To me, the thought of sex with a stranger is disgusting, and the thought of it is only getting more disgusting. I don't think I'd worry about it.
Are you serious?

EDIT: You a %%% lie...lol

http://community.sportsbubbler.com/blogs/gridiron_girl/Panama%20City%20Beach%202009%20010.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by Morphous01; 05-16-2010 at 06:53 PM..

Old 05-16-2010, 06:29 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,041,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkir386 View Post
My guess is that your hormonal levels are changing. You are young and you're still developing.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 PM

952 posts, read 942,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkir386

hmm....must be something going around 'cause I've felt the same way for a while....

Old 05-16-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Are you serious?

UM I live in Chandler, AZ and am surrounded by those type of women. Most look like they have plastic breasts, I won't say anymore about that...but no.

I don't see the issue without. it's not like I go out and tell some women that she is so hot and I'm going to have the sexes with her that night. Then when I get her home I say, "Ha ha no sexes, time for cuddles."

That doesn't happen, I don't lie about what I am. And what I do doesn't hurt anyone...so C'est le vie.

ANd there is a whole lot of make up, fake tan and fake hair color in that picture, not my thing. On Friday I saw my friend Jen (yes friend she's the little sister of my HS gf) and she used to wear a TON of makeup like that. When I first walked in I thought she was wearing NO makeup. But she switched to natural colors....like a light brown on her eyes and just a lip gloss I guess. I told her she looked MUCH better and should actually be able to find a BF that has a job now.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:27 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:

Obviously then, I have not grown up, and I don't plan to.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:29 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
Are you serious?

http://community.sportsbubbler.com/blogs/gridiron_girl/Panama%20City%20Beach%202009%20010.jpg (broken link)
ugh wait, I have a problem.. there are 8 and only seven days. Oh wait, I'll just double up on Saturday, problem solved!. Hmm. or take on 3 at once and have a day off to recoup?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships