Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 10:05 AM

645 posts, read 1,453,407 times

Advertisements

Separated from my husband, after he left me homeless, broke and hungry. Friends distanced themselves. Still jobless, no money. Unemployment ended 8 months ago. I been temping off and on, but no luck with finding work.

Currently staying with my aunts but have to sleep on the floor and pay rent. I'm not use to this. Everyone is your friend when your life is going good, but when your life comes crashing down they're all gone.

I just feel so alone and hopeless. I can't help but to complain. I'm losing. I use to have it all.

Just needed to vent!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 10:07 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,160,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
Separated from my husband, after he left me homelss, broke and hungry. Friends distanced themselves. Still jobless, no money. Unemployment ended 8 months ago. I been temping off and on, but no luck with finding work.

Currently staying with my aunts but have to sleep on the floor and pay rent. I'm not use to this. Everyone is your friend when your life is going good, but when your life comes crashing down they're all gone.

I just feel so alone and hopeless. I can't help but to complain. I'm losing. I use to have it all.

Just needed to vent!

Just letting you know someone's listening..That's all we need some time..Reps to cheer you up and I hope your life gets better..My mother once told me that we all suffer at some point in our life..Noones life is suffer free.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:14 AM

654 posts, read 3,459,436 times
Same here for support. Remember that you are not the only one to go through life's rough spots. Many go through this all the time so you are not alone. But for every day that it rains or storms, the clear sunshiny day is right around the corner. Don't give up.

And as for your so-called friends, they were never your real friends to begin with. Once you get back on your feet and are very successful, you can tell those folks where they can go (and it can be where the sun don't shine!!)

Old 03-04-2012, 10:14 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,756,971 times
Lifesprecious, you did the right thing. This is just the initial hard stuff you have to work through. Trust me, it does get better eventually. Keep looking for a job, treat yourself to a little something nice every week if you can and keep positive.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM

Thanks y'all. I'm trying, its hard tho. Ill get through this

Old 03-04-2012, 10:21 AM

192 posts, read 322,625 times
I just want to say to you to be encouraged, right now you are going through a very hard time and even now it seems like are being given more than any one person should have to deal with. It takes strength to even post how hard things are for you, but please know that my myself and the rest of your city data family are wishing you all the love and support that your heart can hold. Hoping that your next day will bring you healing and a job with a home of your own with a fridge filled with all of your favorite foods. Please know you are not alone, and that someone does care.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:21 AM

135 posts, read 176,785 times
Hello.

I wish i had something deep, meaningful and inspiring for you but i don't. All i can offer you is my support. You may feel low but remember that good people care, just read the posts to see that.

Take care of yourself.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:29 AM

3,187 posts, read 5,160,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
Thanks y'all. I'm trying, its hard tho. Ill get through this

That's the spirit. And remember, we've all been on our knees before. I've sure had my share of bad times. Things do get better.

Hopefully, there's only one place left for you to go when your that low, that's up...

Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
That's the spirit. And remember, we've all been on our knees before. I've sure had my share of bad times. Things do get better.

Hopefully, there's only one place left for you to go when your that low, that's up...
Thanks Supermanpansy.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:48 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,971,897 times
You'll be just fine, life is a bi*ch but you'll get through it. I'm sorry to hear what happened but just remember there will always be good times on their way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships