Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 11:21 AM

8,568 posts, read 18,116,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
So, you're like the J Edgar Hoover of CD huh? Without the crossdressing of course.
She just has a good memory - and a great recall/indexing system. When she's my age, she'll lose some of it - for now, don't knock it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
For once I will agree with you.

Although the guy is not too bright, in this case the OP at 15 is experienced and the guy at 19 is not. Even if they were both equally experienced and even if he should have known better, sending him to prison and having this on his record for life seems ridiculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
A date with my husband's fist would be much more appropriate punishment than a date with the judge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman51 View Post
Although I dont think he should be charged with rape, I do believe he needs to be taught that sneaking thru someones window is not a very good idea.He is old enough to vote and old enough to go to war. Therefore he is old enough to know better than to crawl thru a window. Maybe a trespassing charge and a night or 2 in jail would make him think with his big head next time instead of his little one before he does something foolish. Afterall,he may be a father soon. So the time for foolish decisions is over. Better to learn a lesson now than after the baby is born. Right?
Good compromise. After all, he just might turn out to be a very responsible baby-daddy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships