Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 04:41 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,979,060 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Loving god my azz!!!! Some here claim, god cured their back pain, or helped them or spoke to them in some way, yet your God allows this to continue. Makes me sick. please Campbell tell us what these 200 women and babies did to deserve this:

As Many as 200 Women, Baby Boys Gang-Raped Near Congo UN Base

Those who raped them are people who reject GOD. What did Jesus do to be nailed to a cross? We live in an evil world, and that same evil killed the God of all creation. God tells us this evil will only increase as we get closer to the end of time. Yet all evil men will be tossed into Hell. Yet those who love God, will live with Him forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What kind of parent would I be if I only loved my kids if they loved me?...I'd say a poor one.

Ah, yes such a loving god...Sounds like he has a jealousy, possessive and passive aggressive personality disorder to me....I've know people like that and believe me they deserve to be ignored, or as you so quaintly put it "given the finger".
Yet again with the treats of a non existent hell...I'm so sceeeered!

God is much more than a parent. He is the one who created the universe. Your mockery of God only reveals your true heart. Satan thought he could mock God as well. And his future will also be bleak.

Old 08-24-2010, 06:13 PM

2,630 posts, read 4,943,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
God is much more than a parent.
The god described in your bible is most certainly not a parent. A parent is much more than someone who treats his children like ants to be destroyed at will.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
The god described in your bible is most certainly not a parent. A parent is much more than someone who treats his children like ants to be destroyed at will.

God does not take pleasure in destroying anyone. However when God's creation attacks Him, and His authority. They have sealed their own fate. And that is because only truly evil children will lash out at the God who created them.

Old 08-25-2010, 01:31 AM

33,573 posts, read 37,191,473 times
Quote:
God does not take pleasure in destroying anyone. However when God's creation attacks Him, and His authority. They have sealed their own fate. And that is because only truly evil children will lash out at the God who created them.
I sincerely hope that you are not a parent.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:42 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,683,577 times
Quote:
Those who raped them are people who reject GOD. What did Jesus do to be nailed to a cross? We live in an evil world, and that same evil killed the God of all creation. God tells us this evil will only increase as we get closer to the end of time. Yet all evil men will be tossed into Hell. Yet those who love God, will live with Him forever.
So those that suffer this have to wait until some god decides to pull his thumb out of his rear and save them. RRRIIIGGGHHHTTTT.
Lame response. Why did these people have to suffer, and continue to suffer, yet some dudes back pain is healed? Seriously, disgusting. Your God is not scoring points here.

Old 08-25-2010, 07:50 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,683,577 times
Quote:
Not believing is not attacking. He is to blame, he left us no proof and continues to ignore the cries of the innocent. he is not parent, parent love UNCONDITIONALLY,your God only loves when he gets his way. That is not a parent, but a dictator.

Old 08-25-2010, 08:08 AM

4,883 posts, read 6,221,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Not believing is not attacking. He is to blame, he left us no proof and continues to ignore the cries of the innocent. he is not parent, parent love UNCONDITIONALLY,your God only loves when he gets his way. That is not a parent, but a dictator.
EXACTLY...how many parents tell their children they will only love them if their children love them, worship them and are obedient to them first? Granted...there are some sick people in this world that would and do do those kinds of things...but that is just it...they are SICK!!

Seriously Campbell...what does this say about you or anyone else for that matter...if you believe this is the kind of god anyone should worship, be obedient to and love? How can you honestly, in good conscience, worship this type of being and have the audacity to call it "Loving"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality