Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 11:59 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,176,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian090676 View Post
Hello!

New York will be destroyed.
Obama is the penultimate President.
Iran is working on the atomic bomb.
2012 or after 2012, a Pope is killed (2012 - 2019)

I created a blog about prophecies of the Bible. Source: The prophecies are of our Father in heaven, I see some only.

See Blog (in Englisch): http://christiankiesl090676.wordpress.com/

See Blog (in German): Christian090676's Blog | Weltuntergang-JESUS kommt-eine neue Welt

See Blog (Fantastic Cities): http://christian090676.blogspot.com/

I recognized in the prophecies of the Bible that the end of this world is coming.

Markus 13, 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that its is near, right at the door.

The time I do not know.

Markus 13 32 'But about that day or hour no-one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Daniel's prophecy - Seventy weeks of years - second interpretation (return people of Israel - The Pope is killed after 2012 or 2012). See insert or blog. This prophecy shows why the third Fatima message in 1943 was not written down and 1917th

Iran is working on the atomic bomb (see blog)

Babylon in no doubt New York. (see blog)

The U.S. is the last occupation in Iraq (see blog)

Snippet:
For the prophecy ram and goat (Daniel) fits the sequence: First World War and description of the first aircraft in the first World War were used and then the Second World War, and physical description of Hitler and his suicide and that he has destroyed the people of the saints (Jews) and then made the return of the people of Israel and the conquest of the Western Wall in 1967, he did so, the Jesus Angel Gabriel called to the prophet Daniel, he explained before about 2500 years ago, this vision, this will be done at the time of the end.

Prophecy | Just another WordPress.com site

What is your view?

Christian
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 11-14-2010, 01:57 PM

4,802 posts, read 8,767,441 times
New York City or the actual state of New York? I think that the Chargers should arrange to re-acquire LaDainian Tomlinson back from the Jets if the wrath of God thing is going to be visited upon the entire state.

Could you nail the date down a bit though? It would be nice to know what kind of time frame we're looking at here. A.J. Smith is not the sharpest tool in the shed as evidenced by the fact that he let L.T. go to begin with.

I do have one other concern though. If world chaos erupts in 2012 per the Mayan prophesy, will the Pope still have to take one for the team?

Food for thought.

Last edited by Kele; 11-14-2010 at 02:31 PM..

Old 11-14-2010, 08:55 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,597,410 times
Derek Jeter will be given a 2 year contract.

Now what does this have to do with this thread?

Well sometime after the baseball season ends in 2012 an Earth destroying asteroid will come out of nowhere, but it'll be Derek Jeter's job to hit that asteroid away from Earth, this will justify the Yankees offering him his next contract for beyond 2012.

A bit more serious: Maybe an asteroid can possibly come out of nowhere and big enough to destroy the Earth in which GOD wouldn't allow us to see till the last moment in 2012.

Old 11-16-2010, 09:18 AM

40,048 posts, read 34,696,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
New York City or the actual state of New York? I think that the Chargers should arrange to re-acquire LaDainian Tomlinson back from the Jets if the wrath of God thing is going to be visited upon the entire state.
Sorry; he signed on with Gang Green, and he goes as New York goes.

Besides, if the Mayans turn out to be right, nothing is going to matter anyway.

Old 11-16-2010, 04:57 PM

12 posts, read 13,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
Moderator cut: Orphaned
Hello!

The prophecies concerning the future. Let's wait.
Matthew Chapter 11: 16 “To what shall I compare this generation? It is like children who sit in marketplaces and call to one another,

17 ‘We played the flute for you, but you did not dance, we sang a dirge but you did not mourn.’

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they said, ‘He is possessed by a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking and they said, ‘Look, he is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is vindicated by her works.”

Verse 16: Where are now the market places where people meet? The Internet. I believe these words of Jesus are for the present.

Vers 17: I tell you that Jesus is coming (play the flute) but you do not dance. You do not take it at that and it looks as if showing her no pleasure that this happens. Matthew Chapter 25: 6 At midnight, there was a cry, ‘Behold, the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’ The bridegroom is Jesus.

Vers 17: I tell you, that will come the great tribulation (sang a dirge), but you do not mourn. You do not take it at that. I believe the great tribulation move people to repentance. Dirges sing: I believe because of the prophecy that this world is coming to an end.

Verse 18 and 19: Today, they say to the people who play the wedding songs (to play flute) and sing dirges: fanatic

christiankiesl090676

Last edited by june 7th; 11-17-2010 at 12:35 PM..

Old 11-16-2010, 05:19 PM

425 posts, read 585,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Yeah, tell you what...you get back to me when the earth is destroyed by your god. Then I might believe you. Until then, I'll go back to my hedonistic godless existence, mmmkay?
Isn't that more correctly a hedonistic goddess existence, MC? May I join in?

To the OP. Dream on, oh dark lord. Dream on. (PS: DM me and I'll send you my personal address so you can mail me your cash, gold (particularly gold... Yummm...) and un-maxed out credit cards. You apparently won't be needing them, and you also believe this with all your heart. So be generous. I could really use the money right now. My yacht's running low on Jet A....

Old 11-16-2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana053 View Post
Failed Prophecies

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 1920 CE

Personally, I like this one
Hello

There were many doomsday dates in the past, because the prophecies were assigned to individual events. For example: Pest, 2 World War .... Also the Mayan calendar is a individual event. This is not so difficult.

I recognize sequences in the prophecies of Daniel.

christiankiesl090676

Old 11-16-2010, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by light1111 View Post
Why New York?
Hello!

By the Exchange in New York many have become rich. Who is to bear the consequences of speculation? The poor people in the world.

christiankiesl090676

Old 11-16-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneInDaMembrane View Post
Well isn't you special? lol
Hello!

A prophecy of Daniel, it shows the history of the Medes Darius II, ruled 423-404 BC to the present Achmadinejad ruled since 2005 AD. These are 2400 years.

The sequence fits.

christiankiesl090676

Old 11-16-2010, 06:03 PM

1,807 posts, read 1,898,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian090676 View Post
Also the Mayan calendar is a individual event.
christiankiesl090676
Except the Mayan calendar doesn't predict the 'end of the world' n 2012; it merely says that one cycle of timekeeping ends and the next cycle begins.

One astronomer (Philip Plait) likened it to the odometer on a car -- it reaches '9' and then clicks over to '0' and starts the next cycle with a new number on the dial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality