Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2010, 04:02 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,658,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Yah, well rumor has it that you were up on the roof boogying to this little number the other night!

Wow. June is suitably impressed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHEsE9yN2CY

Yeah well I hate to tell you June, KC and the Sunshine band is not my kind of music, my music is more in the nature of this.

YouTube - Bobby Caldwell - Everytime You Say My Name (RARE) with lyrics
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2010, 04:45 PM

7,996 posts, read 12,275,281 times
Default Ptsum: Roof Dancer, Par Excellent!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Yeah well I hate to tell you June, KC and the Sunshine band is not my kind of music, my music is more in the nature of this.
Hey, Ptsum: Despite your previously posted link, June has it on good authority that you've been known on NUMEROUS ocassions to be up on that roof, boogying to the following! (The video below depicts Ptsum practicing in his study, prior to heading to the roof to "shake it out.")

C'mon Ptsum! We know you've got it in ya to "get down" such as you have in the video....Not quite sure how you manage to do so on the roof, but hey, that's what we've all be told!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAkkpbm_8E

P.S. June had NO IDEA you were such a good dancer, let alone doing so on top of your roof! June is suitably impressed!

Old 12-05-2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by june 7th View Post
Hey, Ptsum: Despite your previously posted link, June has it on good authority that you've been known on NUMEROUS ocassions to be up on that roof, boogying to the following! (The video below depicts Ptsum practicing in his study, prior to heading to the roof to "shake it out.")

C'mon Ptsum! We know you've got it in ya to "get down" such as you have in the video....Not quite sure how you manage to do so on the roof, but hey, that's what we've all be told!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yAkkpbm_8E

P.S. June had NO IDEA you were such a good dancer, let alone doing so on top of your roof! June is suitably impressed!

Sheesh June, your given away my secrets........ actually I've got better moves than John Travolta, you know being NDN I've got all kinds of moves that would put old Johnny boy to shame. Here's a little sample...... now John Travolta can't move like this...

YouTube - Men's Fancy Dance Championship round,

YouTube - Mens Fancy Dancing 1996 Champion of Champions contestant 7

Old 12-05-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Sheesh June, your given away my secrets.....
Oh, surprise, surprise!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptsum
Now the thought of you doing ^^ THAT ONE on the roof has me really wondering!....

You might be better off pulling that one off without ANY snow on the roof! Yikes!

Remember: Safety first!....

Old 12-05-2010, 07:04 PM

P.S. After reviewing the above video, am reporting you to Mrs. Ptsum just to be on the safe side!

Old 12-05-2010, 07:21 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
So brother, even after the operation you can do the hoop dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqNRL...eature=related

Old 12-05-2010, 07:38 PM

Let me tell you, the hoop dance is definitely not an easy thing to do. It may look easy but it is by far one of the hardest dances to do........ would not attempt to do that on the roof...

Old 12-05-2010, 09:22 PM

Quote:
:... would not attempt to do that on the roof...
Thank God for that!

Old 12-06-2010, 10:49 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
Quote:
Let me tell you, the hoop dance is definitely not an easy thing to do. It may look easy but it is by far one of the hardest dances to do........ would not attempt to do that on the roof...
got me beat...I wouldn't have attempted that at 30 let alone 60........

Old 12-07-2010, 03:43 AM

360 posts, read 444,432 times
Snow! It's come to northern Ohio at last!

Now all we need is a school closing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality