Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 10:20 PM

64,116 posts, read 40,427,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Les View Post
The God of Love?...My God is the God of Life!...I do not know what God of love your talking about....
You are not very familiar with the scriptures then, Sir Les. God IS love. It is His "vibe." If we are to join Him we must attune ourselves to some harmonic resonance of His love for us all. You endanger your next life if you adhere to the "precepts and doctrines of men" and have not love. Re-read 1 Corinthians 13.

Old 12-28-2010, 11:12 PM

1,168 posts, read 1,240,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You will have to excuse my assumption that you wear some in your face religious bling, as it is a common disguise of purveyors of hatred here in the buy bull belt. Guess only your buy bull is close at hand.

Obviously you do walk and talk your hatred as you please. But it is not righteous, sound or truthful, it is sick, hateful arrogant stupidity born in the vast ignorance of a fairy tale.

Why are you saying I have hatred?...I wish them to be saved from their stupidity and others who go astray and could possibly contract a death sentience......but they have to want to save themselves!...I cannot do what they ask of me...For I will not allow Virus and Bacteria of a nature that kills people, to continue to be festered in the new order of things.

So purge the self of sin...and sin is the disobediance of God, and his word and instructions out of Genesis, and other books of wisdom.

You may not agree...as it is also fortold there would be mockers of the truth...

And so here they are....and they say I hate?

I do not do what they do...mostly because I am not like them..nor do I condone what They do...for it is spreading around the world like wildfire...and some of the children are being born with it....DEATH...Sickness,,,Suffering!!...I do not think Liking that, is sound mind at work....is it?

You want plagues and pestilences?.....then there they are!...if you want more...keep on mocking the truth...and more will come!...I have no doubt of that!

I hate that!...can you blame me?, and can you blame God?,,,when it is the disobediance that is responsible for those woes,,...and wrath, plagues and pestilences...it is not me who created those things to stop the stupidity,,,...it is their own actions that have created the curse and cause and sexual sin is spreading it!!!...how does it end?

Now God stands up and says,,,I told you so!

The revealing will continue...and more people will see the light of the truth of why God said it is destestable and a ambomonation...and it may change their tune to something more acceptable all around the table!= stop doing it!!!...and become helpers of God and others have a healthy existance!...in the Garden...restoring things...and living according to his way...which is righteousness!
Or...they will die a death sin can only bring for them!,...So that the words ring true...as truth, always...it is truth cause the proof is now sitting infront of us all!

That is why Jesus said let em be...so we can surmise the cause and effects of their doings which is detramental to all living things!...their rewards are with Jesus!!...and reasons for God saying what God said...and here is the proof...AIDS and HIV and other diseases now running ramped in the world of sin....I no longer need to raise my sword...As Jesus said "Put it down"..for to kill the sinner, is a sin (commandment of God)(thow shall not Kill or murder)....and sin begets death.

So war which is murder...is a sin...cause in war people kill and murder eachother..to gain the curse of death and the curse of Cain over their lands...plagues and pestilences come forth...

So here God has given us a solution, and the problem or problems are created through our sins....if we sin, we die!...and if sin kills or/murders us, if we have no sin...God raises us out of it (Death) back to life through Christ...who has made another place!

Stop sinning, and live!..restore EDEN to its original estate...and give back to God what belongs to God...and let it be where God put it!...and do not touch it!....for it is a vital part of this reality or eco system!...that someone has profaned, and twisted into just a Drug of ill health...and that is mentioned in ACTS 10:15..Not to profane what God has made clean or called Good!

Now some will say how can we fight the beast that employs the IDOL of engraven images..which breaks the second commandment of God.?

Stand out of her sins, and do not uphold their ways, or get caught up in their bent Hypocrisy!...which they claim is democracy....while invading and wiping out all opposers of their bent faith slaughtering people so Gays and lesbians and transgender abound!...saying Freedom and liberty for all...except...x,y, and z....while they rape and murder, oppress, and denie God's kingdom!
Defiling the houses of sanctuary..with pedophiles, Gays and Lesbians...etc...So that the Children of God are defiled there in.

Don't tell me that is not so...cause I seen it frist hand!

So who hates here?....surely they hate God, and his children who are born sinless....and they want to defile everyone..so they all die in sin constantly!
And no one is allowed to restore any seed they choose to, to bring about God or his kingdom on earth...if they all have sin...then the undoing of death cannot take place...

As I said to undo what brings death...the opposite thing has to be restored sinlessly!

And evil cannot do this...nor can a sinner...or none believer....

Although a none believer can be sinless to a point....but to truly be sinless, one has to listen to God's word, and will, and understand why...and believe in him!

Is that hatred?...well then why is it you make it sound so bad....and yet you hate me....and I have done nothing yet to warrent your bent judgment on me.

So the lies and liars continue to form alliances, and tie the nations into constant sin, sickness, suffering,wrath, woes, and death.

And the lands are not abundantly fruitful as they once were!, the animals are getting sick, the waters are foul, the air is tainted...and the people doing it...are those caught up in that very thing called sin....and they do not know what is evil if they destroy the Earth?

No,... they do not care!

So what about LOVE...You show me where people LOVE eachother enough to listen to reason, logics, and truth...when the earth is being destroyed for bent profits and gains in death, sickness and suffering...so that all the people who want to be free from Sin, and death, and suffering....which has been with us for a very long time...is Not yet here//why?
$ATAN RULES!

Is this hatred.?...someone doesn't want God's kingdom to arise!
Wonder why?

Go on hating me...But think about the truth God spoke in regards to sexual ludeness....and take a longer look at the plagues that have come, and will continue to come, onto those who continually sin after knowing the will and word of God, and his forgiveness offered to those who listen and do what God says to do..in accordance with the commandments laws of the land, and the plants restoration sinlessly as possible to gain God's favour!

Sin That is their own demise!...Not my hatred of them, but what they do is an abomonation onto the lord God.......their own hatred of the truth is the cause of their own punishment!
For how can error bring forth righeousness, or sound stable existance?

it cannot!

and so it is by this revealing of the truth...that sexual ludeness that goes against God's Design...as male and female only Join as partners...continues to be sound...if they have no sin, and under the wedlock which is to purge them and make them holy enough to do God's word and will and restore EDEN back to the way it once was.

Gays and Lesbians and others cannot be holy or made to join under the wedlock of God!
Nor by their choice have their own children....So they devise ways to take other peoples children as their own....Is this Love?

ANd knowing their conduct spreads death....I ask who hates life so much, that they want to spread and continue spreading plagues and pestilences around the world?

Is that Love?

What this world is showing me...is anything but love!

So...Hatred it is then with you!

Last edited by Sir Les; 12-28-2010 at 11:31 PM..

Old 12-29-2010, 09:05 AM

1,168 posts, read 1,240,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You are not very familiar with the scriptures then, Sir Les. God IS love. It is His "vibe." If we are to join Him we must attune ourselves to some harmonic resonance of His love for us all. You endanger your next life if you adhere to the "precepts and doctrines of men" and have not love. Re-read 1 Corinthians 13.
We must define what Love is....and I tell you this Love is not sexual in nature....Love is caring for all the things God made Good...so that those Givens Genesis 9:3 are continually in existance for the next of kin to enjoy!

Love...Not making death sentences or spreading Deadly Virus around or Bacteria, so others get sick.

Do onto others as you would have done onto you!

And that God says He Gives everything..to us all...so why do we have to pay?

Again how do we define Love? if by making people have to have something God did not make, nor did he Give....needs to have in order to recieve the Givens we all need for life.
See here...is where Jesus saw error...that makes the criminal, the prostitute, the sex slaves, the sin, and evil that now has come forth because of Money!....and Jesus stud with them....because it was not intirely their fault.
And what is born under the IDOL?....EVIl and SIN!
ANd who is supporting that?...the taxed hand...who work for it, more than working for God.
And the earth now suffers because of it!...and if that earth dies....we all die!

Is that love?

Polluting the waters , air , and soils, poisoning the insects and other living things God Loves....for bent profits and gains?

How we define Love...is more than a romp in the hay!

So when you define Love the correct way....Then I might ask show me this Love You speak of in the world?

Oh...look they condem a man (Saddam) with underhandedness and lies, then have him slaughtered.....and human sacrifice was made to do this!

Oh Look...they are hunting for Al Quida and Bin Ladden for supposedly attacking the IDOL'S monument of death and suffering they errected...And they are killing Talaban, and other people in Afghabistan that are in their way....and the whole world signed in on that Evil and it continues on, and more are asked to sacrifice their children into it on both sides!

Breaking the Commandments of God!= Murder!

So where is the LOVE your speaking about?

It does not exist!...it is a delusion of a bent mind at this point in time!

And the reason for all the stupidity is because Love has not been defined correctly by anyone for the greator Good of ALL Living things God said he loves!....if they continue to oppress trade, and omit or prohibite certain plants from being sown and traded freely or even just Grown!...then Love of all is not!

There is where we define Love...by being fare in trade...not oppressing but helping them make a sound economic base that supports Life in accordance with GOD's laws of the lands!!!..and his commandments done to the letter of the law...No IDOLS please...that includes money which is engraven, and made too important or more important than Sowing seeds and making Paradise?....who would of thunk it!

And All life depends on US to keep the Garden well!...what did God say about touching the dead blood?...Not to touch it!...and here we are 2010 doing what God said not to!

So if we do not do that simple task sinlessly.......then people and other life which is vital to the system that keeps us, is left unattended, and or unrestored....it fails us and them....is that Love?

Polluting and poisoning the earth?.....is that Love?...Woe to them who harm the Earth!
Bringing about virus and plague upon the people?....is that Love?

So you define Love to me that makes me believe LOVE is with you....I'll define woe and wrath...for Love without punishment is pure stupidity amd most ill-rational at this point in time!
And in order to perfect LOVE...we must define what we need to be human and live in peace, health, and happiness!....with out those things I just mentioned...life is not a loving thing.....and we do not have those three things YET...so Love is none existant in its true form!

God's Love is perfect love....THe love of Life....and when we turn to understanding that Love, we reframe from poisoning it, polluting it, and spreading death in it!...and if we do not stop,....God will end it for them! for it is those who sin continually that Gain death....

Only through Jesus can one be saved...who brings us back to the begiining of the book....Genesis 1:11,1:12,1:29, *2:15* The reason for our making! and Gen 9:3 in accordance with Acts 3:21, 10:15, and REV 17:17!

When that is done sinlessly....Then EDENS are the multiple!...and that Goes into the heavens to make more like it!

Many mansions!
One Kingdom!...No IDOLS of DEATH...and a healthier existance in life!...a presteen, clean, and stable enviroment....restored onto God!

That is LOVE!// for what is Good for God...is Good for all living things God made Good!

Amen?

Last edited by Sir Les; 12-29-2010 at 09:25 AM..

Old 12-29-2010, 11:12 AM

912 posts, read 829,859 times
Quote:
We must define what Love is....and I tell you this Love is not sexual in nature....Love is caring for all the things God made Good...so that those Givens Genesis 9:3 are continually in existance for the next of kin to enjoy!

Love...Not making death sentences or spreading Deadly Virus around or Bacteria, so others get sick.

Do onto others as you would have done onto you!

And that God says He Gives everything..to us all...so why do we have to pay?

Again how do we define Love? if by making people have to have something God did not make, nor did he Give....needs to have in order to recieve the Givens we all need for life.
See here...is where Jesus saw error...that makes the criminal, the prostitute, the sex slaves, the sin, and evil that now has come forth because of Money!....and Jesus stud with them....because it was not intirely their fault.
And what is born under the IDOL?....EVIl and SIN!
ANd who is supporting that?...the taxed hand...who work for it, more than working for God.
And the earth now suffers because of it!...and if that earth dies....we all die!

Is that love?

Polluting the waters , air , and soils, poisoning the insects and other living things God Loves....for bent profits and gains?

How we define Love...is more than a romp in the hay!

So when you define Love the correct way....Then I might ask show me this Love You speak of in the world?

Oh...look they condem a man (Saddam) with underhandedness and lies, then have him slaughtered.....and human sacrifice was made to do this!

Oh Look...they are hunting for Al Quida and Bin Ladden for supposedly attacking the IDOL'S monument of death and suffering they errected...And they are killing Talaban, and other people in Afghabistan that are in their way....and the whole world signed in on that Evil and it continues on, and more are asked to sacrifice their children into it on both sides!

Breaking the Commandments of God!= Murder!

So where is the LOVE your speaking about?

It does not exist!...it is a delusion of a bent mind at this point in time!

And the reason for all the stupidity is because Love has not been defined correctly by anyone for the greator Good of ALL Living things God said he loves!....if they continue to oppress trade, and omit or prohibite certain plants from being sown and traded freely or even just Grown!...then Love of all is not!

There is where we define Love...by being fare in trade...not oppressing but helping them make a sound economic base that supports Life in accordance with GOD's laws of the lands!!!..and his commandments done to the letter of the law...No IDOLS please...that includes money which is engraven, and made too important or more important than Sowing seeds and making Paradise?....who would of thunk it!

And All life depends on US to keep the Garden well!...what did God say about touching the dead blood?...Not to touch it!...and here we are 2010 doing what God said not to!

So if we do not do that simple task sinlessly.......then people and other life which is vital to the system that keeps us, is left unattended, and or unrestored....it fails us and them....is that Love?

Polluting and poisoning the earth?.....is that Love?...Woe to them who harm the Earth!
Bringing about virus and plague upon the people?....is that Love?

So you define Love to me that makes me believe LOVE is with you....I'll define woe and wrath...for Love without punishment is pure stupidity amd most ill-rational at this point in time!
And in order to perfect LOVE...we must define what we need to be human and live in peace, health, and happiness!....with out those things I just mentioned...life is not a loving thing.....and we do not have those three things YET...so Love is none existant in its true form!

God's Love is perfect love....THe love of Life....and when we turn to understanding that Love, we reframe from poisoning it, polluting it, and spreading death in it!...and if we do not stop,....God will end it for them! for it is those who sin continually that Gain death....

Only through Jesus can one be saved...who brings us back to the begiining of the book....Genesis 1:11,1:12,1:29, *2:15* The reason for our making! and Gen 9:3 in accordance with Acts 3:21, 10:15, and REV 17:17!

When that is done sinlessly....Then EDENS are the multiple!...and that Goes into the heavens to make more like it!

Many mansions!
One Kingdom!...No IDOLS of DEATH...and a healthier existance in life!...a presteen, clean, and stable enviroment....restored onto God!

That is LOVE!// for what is Good for God...is Good for all living things God made Good!

Amen?
Heres my opinion.......
1) If someone breaks into YOUR house and tries to hurt someone are you going to do anything about It....? If you say YES......then "where is the love with what you are "about to do"..?

2) allowing madmen to continue would show support for their anti-life
hatred. These people will repeat if not contained & eliminated, period.

You gotta wake up a little and realize that even God would realize that
biology of life means error. We learn through our mistakes.

The mistakes are in our face every day with media. Plagues ect were
remarkably...WORSE" in other times...bluebonic ect...what have u got to say about this..?

I agree homos..is totally abhorrent, no doubt about it.

Last edited by Blue Hue; 12-29-2010 at 11:29 AM..

Old 12-29-2010, 11:45 AM

16,292 posts, read 28,615,865 times
The fire of hate in the hearts of some here must be as hot as they believe the fires of hell are, as they sure seem to be all consuming. How does one muster this level of hatred toward absolute strangers. It staggers the mind

Old 12-29-2010, 12:47 PM

64,116 posts, read 40,427,467 times
Quote:
Lust is not love, Sir Les . . . but your carnal thinking cannot separate the carnal from the spiritual. There should be no hate in the spiritual mind. God gave us Dominion over this earth and all in it, period. It is what we produce in our minds (spiritual) that is of concern to God . . . not the carnal physical things. We still seem to be too carnal . . . and still not ready for the "solid food" Paul told us we were not ready for.

Old 12-29-2010, 01:09 PM

799 posts, read 1,098,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
Which African government created it and why? Population control?
I never said an african government created it.. The powerful countries and their secret agency had something to do with it. Remember the Tuskegee Project?

Old 12-29-2010, 11:35 PM

33,633 posts, read 37,297,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
I will be the oddball and say that HIV/AIDS was created from the government... I wonder the origin of AIDS and where it came from, clearly there was gay/bisexual people before the 1970's who never had any known problems so unless the government is your god than it is a punishment to gays, blacks, hispanics, bisexuals and everybody coming in contact with the disease.

And to the people mentioning the "wisdom of the scriptures" they have been most definitely misconstrued and changed as well as most interpretations today in the pulpit.
Another conspiracy theorist...
The conspiracy theory

A recent survey carried out in the US, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual people. Many say this was done under the auspices of the US federal 'Special Cancer Virus Program, possibly with the help of the CIA. Linked in to this theory is the belief that the virus was spread (either deliberately or inadvertently) to thousands of people all over the world through the smallpox inoculation programme, or to gay men through Hepatitis B vaccine trials. While none of these theories can be definitively disproved, the evidence given to back them up is usually based upon supposition and speculation, and ignores the clear link between SIV and HIV or the fact that the virus has been identified in people as far back as 1959.

The best evidence so far is that aids was passed to humans from chimps as a result of chimps being killed and eaten or their blood getting into cuts or wounds on the hunter.

The Origin of HIV and the First Cases of AIDS

Old 12-30-2010, 12:29 AM

23,655 posts, read 17,579,775 times
Once all diseases were thought to be the result of sin. We now know it's the result of being human and living a world that has germs, etc and various diseases. We also have ways to find the cure of diseases and that is what happens for most of them. Hopefully cancer will be the next to be cured, all of them.

BUT we also know HIV has a contagious component. If one is monogamous you will not contact it. Being promiscuous is sinful because it leads to death. All of the Ten Commandants are for our own good to stay well and happy.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:36 AM

16,292 posts, read 28,615,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Once all diseases were thought to be the result of sin. We now know it's the result of being human and living a world that has germs, etc and various diseases. We also have ways to find the cure of diseases and that is what happens for most of them. Hopefully cancer will be the next to be cured, all of them.

BUT we also know HIV has a contagious component. If one is monogamous you will not contact it. Being promiscuous is sinful because it leads to death. All of the Ten Commandants are for our own good to stay well and happy.
Just like syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and all other sexually transmitted diseases. It's called life on a planet ripe with a plethora of microbes. It's not punishment for anything, it's life on an evolving world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality